Bratinella's Day pt. 1

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part I.

 

[ Haemin's POV ]

 

 

It was already 7 in the evening when our guests started to arrive. I gaze out of the window as I watch the people walking inside the place. I decided to hold my birthday in the Phoenix Club which Chanyeol owns. For now, its not a night club because it will be a formal celebration. Its my debut and I want everything to be perfectly fine and romantic. That if — its romantic.

 

I went downstairs to check the place and I can't believe what my friends made for me. Everything was in purple and in the shade of violet.  My favorite songs were played while the guests wait and OMFG. They invited my favorite artists. Actually I invited them. 

 

"You should be in your room." Someone spoke from behind and it was Sehun. He was wearing a white tuxedo and his hair being pushed back revealing his handsome face. 

 

"I'm just checking the place...wait. I don't have to explain myself to you. Sheesh." I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. Party or not , Sehun is my . But its okay, at least I have someone to bicker on when I'm bored. When I came back in my room, I quickly put on my gown and let the my personal make-up team to glamour me for the night. I'm kind of excited but there's always that spot when I really miss someone. How long will he be gone? He didn't even greet me a Happy Birthday. Or even a single missed call from him. None.

 

 

 

Knock. Knock.

 

 

Sehun's head popped in the door. He wasn't looking at me thinking that I was still in my bathrobe. 

"What do you want?" I groaned in frustration.

 

"Tsk." He smirked, "Its like that I want you." He replied. "Someone left this for you." He said, handing the flowers to one of the maids. 

 

"Please Sehun. If its from you don't ever think I will receive that." I said, looking back at the mirror.

 

"Who says its from me? Feeler." He snapped.

 

"What?!" 

 

"Yeah right Choi Hae Min." He rolled his eyes and slammed the door shut before him.

 

"Sheesh. That nerve." I said and the ladies giggled at me. "Yah. What are you laughing at?" I hissed.

 

"You look cute together Miss Haemin." 

 

"Baaah. Wanna get fired?" I raised my brow at her and they all froze to death. 

 

"A..no.. Ma'am." 

 

"Good. Go back to work. You're ruining my night." I said. I'm not actually mean though but I just hate it when they act like they're really close to me which is not. -_-. I'm only close to my Nanny and Driver. They've been there for me since I was a child. 

 

"Ayyy.. Miss Haemin. Don't be so harsh to them." Nanny Joo said. She was watching me from the side.

 

"Its alright.. and besides they're digging into my personal life. How dare them." 

 

"Aigoo. You really are like your mom when she was young." 

 

"Hahaha. I know right?" I grinned.

 

"Aigoo. Okay. I better check the guest downstairs..and do you have anything to ask?" 

 

"Hmmm. Same as usual nanny." I winked at her. She nodded and gave me an 'ok' sign with her hand. She knew what I meant and that was keeping an eye on Luhan. Maybe he'll be here tonight. Maybe he'll show up for me. Maybe he'll finally be back for me. 

 

 

 

 

 

——

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

 

The night was young and everyone gathered in their assigned table, having some nice chitchat with the other guests while enjoying the sweet champagne that was served by the handsome waiters. 

 

"Kris... look. Its Hyesu over there." Hyunjae chimed as she points out a table in the corner showing Hyesu and some of the college friends gathered in a table. "We should greet them!" 

 

"Ah. Ah. Hyunjae..." Kris stopped her. "I don't think so." He said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter