Inlove with a Stalker

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


--------------Kyungsoo's POV---------------


The highly suggested (or shamefully obvious) steps on how to get a smooth and easy stalking: 

 


TIP #1 
----You don’t disguise to get attention or looks from people nearby but you disguise as a way to camouflage among, between and with the people. One example of disguises that could avoid any suspicions is a nerdy/quiet girl with earphones. They lack appeal therefore could decrease skeptical judgment. 

 


And that example is the girl beside me. She sneaked her way out of her classroom upto my officr with that very OBVIOUS disguise. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" I asked her, she always do that and I always asked her about it and ALWAYS give me that answer.

 

 


"Spying." 

 

 


"You're not a spy Heerin." I scoffed, as I continued reading the report my secretary made.

 

 

"Sssssh! Don't mention that! I'm an undercover agent so call me Agent Kitty." She said, crawling around my office floor. And when the door opens she would simply hide behind it eventhough the door is TRANSPARENT. 

 

 


"Kyung-sunbae. Here are the reports of the field trip last year." Secretary Shin said giving me a pile of papers. 

 

"Ok. Just leave it here." I said not taking my eyes away from the report I'm reading. 

 

"Is your girlfriend okay?" She asked in whisperly manner, I took a glance at Heerin who was holding her breath just for her not to be notice but in fact she really is NOTICABLY LAME. =____= Gosh. 

 

 

"Just leave it here. Goodbye." I said trying to get rid of her. Sec. Shin nodded and just chuckled at my girlfriend's weirdness. 

 

 

Soon as the door was closed, Heerin finally breathes out. "Gosh! That was too close! See? She didn't notice me. HA.Ha." she said full of pride, standing in front of me while her hands rested on her hips and that she pose like some sort of Wonder Woman. 

 


"Whatever." I said. I stopped reading and glanced at her when I notice that she became quiet. But when I looked at her, she was pulling off her shirt. 

 


"SH***** WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!" I exclaimed when I thought she was going to take off her clothes. 

 


"Nothing!" She said wearing back her shirt.

 


"Seriously??" I yelled.

 


"Seriously what??" She yelled back.

 


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING??" I stood up from my seat went to her. She was wearing a triple layer dress  then topped with a coat that looks like investigators wear. Then she wore this round no lense eyeglasses. 

 

 

"This is my disguise." She pouted.

 

 

"A disguise? In what?" I asked, she was about to reply when I cut her, "Don't tell me your on to follow Luhan and Haemin again." 

 

 

Then she gave me this bright teethy grin. I groaned as I palmed my face in frustration.

 


"Haha. You're wrong. She's alone now." 

 


"Where's her boyfriend?" 

 

 

"Off with some night clubs with the other guys." She said then laugh. Well, she knows everything about Choi Haemin and the people around her. I couldn't say any words at all. I rubbed my temples as I let out frustrated sighed before I finally focus my eyes on her. 

 


She's 17 and it feels like I'm still taking care a baby. -_____-"

 

 


I pulled off her weird coat, removed the excess garments and etcetera. I even wiped that weird make-up on her face. She slapped my hand away when I was wiping the charcoal off of her. 

 


"What?" I asked.

 


"That was my make-up!" She cried. " I work so hard for it. "

 


"Its Lame." I said and continued to wipe her face but she pushed my hand away. 

 

 

"No! Its not lame." She pouted.

 


"Its lame. Haemin will notice you with that make-up." 

 

 


"No. Its not." She said.

 


"Believe me. Choi Haemin has a sixth sense. And all of the people around her." I said, cupping her cheeks.

 

 

"How do you know those stuffs?" She asked.

 


I smiled, "I'm your apprentice right?" 

 

 


"Hehehe. Apprentice Kyungsoo." She giggled and eventually let me clean her face until the dirty make-up is gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIP #2 
---- Stay cool and collected, you must know how to stay calm when there’s a chance that the person you’re stalking may notice you.

 

 

 


And so after my duty hour, I tag along with her in the mall. 

 

 

"This is mission Haemin. Agent Kitty over." She said over her recorder as if its a walkie-talkie or something. I kept my cool or else I would have gone nuts because of her.

 

 

We've been following Choi Haemin, the Super Elite in Seoul University. She's filthy rich, a spoiled brat, intelligent, and damn pretty. Within a young age, she holds a position to their company as the youngest CEO in time. But she chose to finish her studies because its the important thing in the world to have. She's best of friends the other super elites, namely Hyunjae, Seohyeon and Sungmi. They're called and known by everyone The G4. The girls who had it all. 
Handsome boyfriends, big mansions, luxurious cars, numerous credit cards, and even best brains are there. 


I've known and seen this G4 eversince I came here in this school.

 

Kim Hyunjae, she's really a nice girl with the nicest smiles and I heard she's friends with everybody. According to Heerin's radar she's the least to get angry and when Hyunjae does its the end. Oh, she's in a relationship with the F4 Leader Kris Wu. Elite to Elite. Amazing.

 

 

Second, Lee Seohyeon. The best brains. Always topped the charts in academics. For me she's quiet an aggressive girl. I sometimes see her punching some guys who tried to date her when we were in highschool. So I never tried to like her. She's filthy rich also but its not obvious in her looks. Simply elegant with her books. Well F4 member Kai is dating her but they're still not together. Whoa. The guts of a playboy.

 


The last one, Park Sungmi. I had an encounter with her once. It was in our middleschool days when someone pushed and I accidentally touched her . I tried to apologize but it was too late. She already had given me a knuckle sandwich for lunch. She's a man-hater that time. Well I think she's not now since F4 is around her especially she has boyfriend. Poor Chen he must have gone through a hard time getting her heart.

 


"Choi Haemin entering Baskin Robbin's Cafe." Heerin spoke to her recorder. She then pulled me up and fixed herself before she simply walked out from our hiding place. I followed her of course and we went to the cafe where Haemin entered.

 

 

"She's ordering something." Heerin pouted trying to see what Haemin ordered.

 


"I guess it's Cookies n' cream ice cream and a strawber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter