The Dance Battle

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The students became very serious from the moment they started answering the test papers but in the back of their minds they're very much excited to the near dance battle of the famous and the infamous. At first F3 didn't know about it until they received some text that was dessiminated througout the college campus. 

After the first half of the exam they quickly gathered in the college auditorium where the evaluation for students in field of Special Arts will perform their skills/talents in dancing, singing, painting, and designing . While the students from the accounting course was given a hands-on evaluation since they are commited to numbers and logical problems. Culinary arts will be having their own evaluation in their own cooking lab. 

 

 


**


-----------    Hyunjae's POV    -------------

 

 

I'm so nervous. OMG. I can't. It feels like whenever I do a wrong move its the end. I wanna pass this exam with flying colors! Help me Lord! 

 

 

"Ms. Kim Hyun Jae?" The evaluator called and I raised my hand signalling that I'm here. She nodded. She looks like a very strict one. I was abruptly fidgetting the edge of my apron when my lab partner came. 

 


"Nervous?" Jessica asked. I nodded with a smile. 

 


"Don't be." She giggled. "We will do our best!" She said, making a fighting gesture. 

 

 

We've been friends since the first day but we often make conversations with each other. She's the quiet type but a very artistic one. She loves to make chocolates and I admit she's one of a kind. Not to mention her mom is a patisierre. 

 

 


After the introductions, we started. Jessica and I decided to make a batch of Rose Petal Cupcakes for our theme given by the evaluator to us. 

 

 

"Valentines' Day" 

 

 

 

It took a awhile for us to finish the dough and placed it in the oven. Jessica made another dish to add in our plate. I was the one making the cupcakes. 

 

 

**


--------------    Chen's POV   ---------------


"Kim Jong Dae." The teacher called my name. I was next. I slowly walked to the stage and held the mic stand. I feel so stiff. I looked around to find Sungmi around. How I wish she was here.

 

 


"HEY!" Someone shouted and it was from the second floor. I saw Sungmi waving at me with her bright face. "You can do it!" She said.

 

 

I can't help but smile. I nodded and held the mic now. 

"My name is Kim Jong Dae a.k.a Chen." 

 


"You're talent is singing am I correct?" The evaluator asked and I heard he's one of the staff of a big entertainment. I nodded. "Yes." 

 


"Then start." He said. Whoa. He's creepy. I cleared my throat and started singing. 

 

 

 

**** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRSt_hnEFvA

 

 


-----------      Author's POV       ------------

 


Sungmi and Seohyeon was watching Chen sings from below. They were in the second floor. They're work of arts were there to be placed and evaluate on. 

 

 

From behind, Lay watched the two girls silently. He always wear the hoodie on. A smirk appeared in his lips when he realized he was actually listening onto Chen's voice. 

 

"Pretty good." He nodded to himself. 

 

 

 

"Aaaaah. You're totally inlove with him." He heard Seohyeon giggled and gave Sungmi a light pinch on the arm.

 

"Unnieeee. Stop it." Sungmi pouted.

 

 

For a moment, Lay smiled as he suddenly finds Sungmi interesting. From his research about her she was titled as a Man-Hater before she dated Chen. He was a total opposite of it. He hates girls for a personal reason from his past. 

 

 

 

"Lay.." Lay's train of thoughts were interrupted by someone who called his name. He saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter