Cheaters' Game

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Are we on the right track, unni?" Haemin asked, they were leaded by Hyunjae and Gongchan. She was automatically paired with Hana since Sehun and Luhan were left tied in the woods.


"I believe yes." Hyunjae smiled at him.


"Look! Noona! There are other teams!" Gongchan chimed as he spotted a group of people a few meters away. They spotted hope and quickly went to that group. But something was not right..

 

 

 

"Hi. We're glad to meet you along the way! I'm very positive that this is the right track. " Hyunjae said as she greeted her co-racers. There are obviously no girls with them, and the other thing is why do they cover half of their faces?

 

"Kim Hyun Jae.." One of the smirked at Hyunjae. 


"I am Hyunjae." Hyunjae said taking a step back. Gongchan moved in front of her as the masked men slowly go near them. 


"Don't go near us!" Hyunjae said bravely. 


It happens that the masked men were deafs. They didn't hear Hyunjae's words. All they did was to chuckle like maniacs as they stare at Hyunjae like she was sumptous meal.

 

"Get her." One of the masked men commanded. All of the masked men went to Hyunjae. They pushed Gongchan who was blocking the way.

 

"Haemin! Hana! Run!" Hyunjae shouted when she realized it was a trap. A cheater's trap.

 


"What?! What about you unni?" Haemin gasped, Hana was pulling her already.


"C'Mon Haemin!!" 

 

"Get some help!!" Hyunjae said. Haemin nodded and quickly ran away with Hana. 

 


"Don't touch me!" Hyunjae snapped kicking some of the masked men. She was struggling away from them. 


"Ahahaha. Got you there little queenka." 

 

"AHHH! NO!' She screamed,  grabbing one of them by the face and luckily had pulled the masked off. Her eyes widened like an ocean when it was Hobae.

 

"YOU??!!!" 

 

"Surprise." 

 


"Noona!!!" Gongchan yelled, grabbing a tree branch and hit it on Hobae and the other masked men. It gave them a chance to escape from them, but they barely made distance from the masked men.

 

"This is what the teachers are talking about." Gongchan said as they run.


"A cheater's game? .....Probably ....a revenge! This way!" Hyunjae said panting. They were trying their best to lost the chasers but it was a wrong turn. They met Hobae in the end. They wanted to turn another way but it was already blocked by the masked men. 

 

"G-Gongchan.. I'm scared." Hyunjae mumbled behind Gongchan. 


"Noona don't be. I'll protect you." Gongchan smiled.

 


"Tsk. Dramas. Get them!"

 

 

 

 


-

 

 

"AAAAAAH!!!!!!" 

 

 


Sehun and Luhan stopped when they heard a girl's scream.


"You heard that?" Luhan asked, trying to listen eagerly. Then there was another scream.

 

"The girls!" They chorused and quickly ran to where the scream was. 
They met Haemin and Hana along the way. They're both in panic. Haemin was sobbing.

 

"Baobei!!" She cried as she hugs Luhan. 

 

"Sssh. I'm here. Where's Hyunjae? Gongchan?" Luhan asked.

 

"We were blocked by the cheaters." Hana said. Sehun took notice of her calmness and finds it unusual. 


"Cheaters?" Luhan blinked.

 

"They were all wearing a mask! We escaped when they took Hyunjae unni and Gongchan" 

 

"Are their idiots chasing you?" Sehun asked.


Haemin glared at him, but she ignored how Sehun use of words and answered the male brat normally, "I think they don't.  *sniffs*"

 

Sehun nodded and turned to Hana. "You, why aren't you crying from fear?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter