Lay

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey." 

 

 

"Hey."

 


"Yuhuuuu."

 


"Yah." 

 


"Meow." 

 

 


"Will you stop that?" 

 

 

"Wow! A miracle! You can speak!" Seohyeon replied sarcastically. She has been trying to get Lay's attentiom since they started roaming around the forest.  "I have been talking here for years! It kills me." 

 

 


Lay didn't reply. Instead he was busy cutting leaves and branches that were blocking their way. 

 

 

"What are we looking for actually?" Seohyeon asked, and there was no response from Lay. He was having a world on his own. He suddenly climb a tree and after a few moment, he got down with fruits oh his hands. He gave it to Seohyeon. "What's this?" 

 

 


No reply. 

 

 


"Seriously?" Seohyeon snapped. "HELLO!!! AM I ALONE HERE??? LIKE DUH!!!!" 

 

 


"Will you shut up?" Lay snapped.

 

 

"Tsk. Will you talk to me?" Seohyeon asked back. "I've been talking to you and you are not even talking back. Are you .... or do you hate me?" 

 

 

 

"Why would I hate someone that I don't know?" Lay spoke back. His back was facing her. Seohyeon sighed, "So? At least talk to me. We're partners right."

 

 


"I don't have a partner." Lay spoke.

 

 

"So? What am I to you? A log?" Seo asked.

 


"Will you just get yourself useful?" Lay said and continued walking.

 

 

"Psh. I really don't know what to do an----- OOOOOH!!! Berries!!" Seohyeon chimed when she spotted a bush full of flushing red berries. She was about to pick one when Lay pulled her away from the bush. 


"YAAAH!! What are you doing?" She yelled, struggling from Lay's hold. 

 

Lay looked at her with a serious look, "You're the genius girl here, can't you tell that bush is poisonous?" 

 


Seohyeon gulped and slowly turned her head to bush, she gulped again and saw a dead rabbit underneath the bush. "Oh." She said, scratching the back of her head. Lay rolled his eyes and continued walking. 

 

 

--

 


Grrrooooooowl~ 

 

"Oooh." Seohyeon mumbled when she heard her stomach grumbled. It has been an hour since they started roaming around the forest. Of course, Lay heard it but didn't show a hint of reaction for it. "Lay we've been walking endlessly.. I'm tired and hungry.." She pouted. She has no energy to bicker or yell at him anymore. She was tired. 

 

 

"Then go home." Lay replied coldly.

 

 

"Seriously, I'm tired. Can we stop and rest for a moment?" She said and surrendered herself on a rock. "My stomach is grumbling. Huhu. Bubbletea.. frappes.. greensalad.. where art thou life savers?" She started to cry like crazy. Her hands were rubbing her tummy then for a moment she turned to Lay who was staring at her. "Oh?" She said.

 

 

"Are you on a diet?" He asked, all of the sudden. Seohyeon blushed, "D-diet? No. Why would I be?"

 

 

Lay didn't reply instead he walked towards her as he slowly opened his jacket, exposing his firm chest. He was wearing a wifebeater inside his very big grey hoodie. Seohyeon looked away and silently screamed for her Parent's name as she feels Lay getting near her. Then she felt something poke her cheek. She shrieked thinking it was a knife because it was pricky until she saw a munchbar facing her. "Whooaah." She gasped in awe a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter