Seohyeon's Present and Past

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the cafe --- Seohyeon keeps on receiving messages from people. She decided to ignore it thinking that it was just some messages from her book sellers and etc. Kai noticed it and asked why she's not answering her phone.

 

 

"Naah. Let's just study." Seohyeon shrugged. In fact, she was enjoying Kai's company. Kai nodded and just continued tutoring her. Until Seohyeon remembered something, "Oh by the way, you were about to say something last time. What was that?" She asked.

 

 

Kai gulped and suddenly remembered that he was going to ask her about accepting his love. He blushed and suddenly became speechless when the next thing was when Seohyeon kissed him.

 


"Yah." Seohyeon poked his hand.

 

 

"It was nothing." Kai denied, looking away.

 

 

"Eh? Then why are you blushing?" She asked.

 

 

"I'm not." Kai replied. "Since when did boys blush anyways?" 

 

 

"Since they were born! Duh." Seohyeon spat as a matter of fact. 

 


"No its not! Boys don't blush. Girls do!" 

 

 

"Noooo! Boys too! Look at you! Even if you're denying it, the proof is there. You're blushing!" Seohyeon yelled pointing at Kai's face causing for the other customers to look at them and chuckled. Kai quickly pushed her hand away, "Yah will you stop that?? I'm not blushing!" 

 

 


"Weh? You're cute when you're like that." Seohyeon said and suddenly her heart pounded. 

 

 


Dugdugdugdugdugdug.

 

 


Kai looked at her as if he heard her wrong but in fact HE PERFECTLY HEARD HER RIGHT that he can't even avoid to feel uneasy. His heart was also pounding. Seohyeon looked away and this time she was the one blushing.

 

 

"Why are you blushing?" Kai asked.

 

 

"Uhhh. I just remembered something." She said, cupping her face trying to hide her blush when she remembered what she did the last time. She kissed him.

 

 

"What?" Kai asked.

 

 


"Kai.." Seohyeon snapped. 

 


"Hmm?" 

 

 

"I-- Uhmm.. Uhh.. " She stammered. "I.. .." 

 

 

"I??" 

 

 

"I'm sorry..." She panted, making the two words hard to spit. Kai raised a brow, "Sorry? For what?" 

 

 

Seohyeon quickly grabbed a glass of water and drank it before she looked back at Kai. "Err... I'm sorry for what I did... last time..." She said, underneath the table she was fiddling with her fingers.

 

 


"The last time?" 

 

 

 

"Yeaaah. It.. it was my f-first..kiss.." She said. 

 

 


"Oh." Kai said, he too suddenly felt awkward but then he smiled. "Why did you kiss me?" 

 

 


"Why did I kiss you??" She repeated and he nodded. "I don't know... err... maybe... I... I felt..you were mad at me.. and.." Seohyeon stopped when she saw Kai leaned close to her an inch apart from the noses. She froze when she saw Kai's brown eyes. Her reflection can be seen on it and that Kai's lips were so close to her sight that she can't stop but to melt from the inside. She suddenly felt Kai's fingers trace her chin. Seohyeon felt like she was hypnotized by Kai and that she love it. 

 

 

She doesn't know why Kai leaned close to her.

 

He doesn't know why he wants to kiss her.

 

 

They both don't know why they were like that. Why they still hide their feelings, or why not make the first move. Why would they still have reasons not to tell each other how they really feel? 

 

 

Seohyeon couldn't help that she closed her eyes when Kai slowly moves closer to her. She wants to feel how to be kissed by the one she loves. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wo..ai ni.." She heard Kai said softly and he pinched her nose making her open her eyes. She blinked a few times and looked at Kai with a pout. "Wo Ai Ni?" 

 

 

 

Kai smiled, "Yep. WO AI NI.." 

 

 

"What is that?" She asked.

 

 


"You have a dirt on your face." Kai said.

 

 

"Is that the meaning of it?" 

 

 


Kai nodded, "Yeah. Try saying it." 

 

 


"Like... KAI WO AI NI??" 

 

 


Kai chuckled, "Yeah. That's right."

 

 

"Why are you laughing???" 

 

 

"What? I'm not!" Kai laughed. "Seohyeon wo ai ni.." 

 

 

She quickly looked her self in the mirror and saw no dirt. She turned to Kai with a glare, "You're making fun of me!" 

 

 

"Hahahaha." 

 

 

 


Suddenly Seohyeon's phone rang. 

 

 


"Hello?.... Mom? I'm in a cafe right now...with Kai.. yeah we're studying..huh?? Now??? Why???... oh.." She glanced at Kai with a sad look and then she looked away and continued talking to her Mom. She faced Kai with a forced smile, "It was Mom.."

 

 

"Any problem?" 

 

 


"Nothing. She just wants me to go home right now.. " She said.

 

 

"Ahh. Okay." Kai said, "Let me give you a ride then.." he said.

 

 


"Okay." She agreed and went to follow Kai to the parking lot. Soon as they got into the car, she accidentally touched Kai's hands, and it felt cold. She looked at Kai with a curious look. Kai smiled at her as he seated beside her. Seohyeon took the chance to touch his forehead when Kai leaned to reach for the end of the seatbelt on her seat.

 

 


"What are you doing?" Kai suddenly pulled away but Seohyeon pulled him back and placed the back of her hand on Kai's neck. Then she flicked his head hard making him fall back on his seat. "What was that for????" 

 

 


"You're sick and you didn't even tell me! How could you!" She yelled.

 

 

"Huh?? Its nothing!" Kai yelled back.

 

 


"How can it be nothing when you're BURNING HOT?? SO STUPID!!" She replied furiously. She took a deep breath and propered herself before she spoke, "Get out of the car. I'll drive." 

 

 

"What?? You can't drive my car! No way!" 

 

 

 

"I can't let you kill us!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter