Day 1

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--------------- Haemin's POV ---------------

 

 


Hell training. TT__TT 
This is trash. A total waste of time.
Seriously? I thought we'll be spending the rest of 4-days playing on the beach, listening to music and burn our skins! Not this cleaning an old cabin in the woods! 

 

 

"I can hear your thoughts there." Hyunjae unni spoke, she was sweeping the old wooden floor with a broom. 

 

 

"As if I'm shouting in my frustration unni." I rolled my eyes and continued wiping the tables. "What kind of training is this? Tsk. I'm a princess! Not a maid." 

 

 

"Hahaha. I kinda like this actually. We should try living below. You know, find ourselves food in the forest?" She chuckled. I slapped the rug on the table and glared at her.

 


"Are you out of your mind????" 

 

 

"Hahaha. No." She grinned.

 


"Unni! You're crazy! No money? No food? And worst! That Kyungsoo guy took our phones away!" I started to cry.

 

 

Hyunjae sighed and suddenly turned to her right and I find Seohyeon and Sungmi enter the place.

 


"Chill out Haemin." Seo said. I know she's pissing me off. 

 


"I'm chill." I said, crossing my arms.
I took a deep breath and heaved out a sigh as I took the rug once again. We were busy cleaning for a moment, until girls from the other room shrieked as if they saw a ghost. We quickly went to them and they were hugging each other while someone was in the middle.

 

 


Ghost? 

 

I don't believe in ghosts.

 

 

"What happened?" Hyunjae unni asked them, aside from being the G4's leader, she's also one of the leading students when it comes to good leadership. 

 


"Omo! This place is haunted Hyunjae!" One of the girls replied in a panicking voice. I quickly took hold of Seohyeon's and Sungmi's arms. 

 


"Aww. No. This is not a haunted place girls. Don't worry." Hyunjae unni replied.

 


"Noooo! We're scared! They said there's a girl who wears a white dress stained with blood, has a long hair and her face was covered with mud and blood!! She was and now she's back to take her vengeance!" 

 

 


And they all screamed.
Even me. (._.)

 


"Okay. Okay. Girls there's no such as ghosts okay?" Hyunjae unni laughed. It's normal for her to say that because she's brave. She loves to go to haunted places, loves to read and watch horror movies. Gosh. 

 

 

"How can you be so sure that there's no ghosts in the woods?" The girls asked, Jae unni was about to reply when someone spoke behind all of us. 

 

 

 

"Because she's in this cabin."

 

 


"Hahaha. That's funny." Seohyeon remarked sarcastically as she glares at the girl. 

 


"Hyeonnie." Hyunjae said and Seohyeon quickly apologized. I can feel Seohyeon was also scared too.

 

 

"As you can see this cabin has been a place for girls whenever there's a camp going here. Then one time an incident happened that there was only one girl left here to guard the place.." 

 

 

"Oh. Great. A bed time story at noon." I scoffed.

 


"Wait. How do you know that story?" Sungmi asked.

 

 

The nerdy looking girl replied with a grin. She was a nerd to look at. A weirdo if I can describe. 
"Have you not heard the legend about the white lady here?" 

 

 


"Ooooooh. A white lady!" Hyunjae unni chirped as if it was the cutest thing on earth! Gaaaad. This is scary.

 


"Hyunjae!!!" The girls screamed.

 


"Ohh. Sorry. Hehe." She giggled.

 

 


"She was left alone because some mean girls wanted to scare her. Those mean girls made the housekeeper drunk and locked him inside the room where she sleeps...."

 

 

 

"Then she was ?" I asked and the girl turned to me and nodded. 

 

 

"Yes. She was and tried to escape. She ran in the woods but the drunken housekeeper caught her and killed her." 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter