Bratinella's Day pt. 3

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part III.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ooh. I'm so excited about this game." Hyunjae giggled as she was walking to the center with Sungmi, Haemin and Seohyeon on her sides. They were grouped in the other side together with the rest of the girls. 

 

"I wonder who will I end up tonight." One of the girls smirked. 

 

"I want to get that tall guy." 

 

"There are a lot of tall guys there." 

 

"The son of Wu Corp?" 

 

"Omg. That's Kris."

 

 

G4 was simply eavesdropping the girls conversation. The more they heard the other girls bicker on to what they're going to get the more G4 gets angry. 

 

"Tsss. Who invited you anyway??" Haemin yelled at them. 

 

The lights turned off and it was pitch black. Everybody shrieked. Then the host's voice.appeared in the dark.

 

"Hello guys. Hehe. Ready for the game? As we all know we separated boys from girls. Hehe. We give you one minute to get your partner from the dark.." 

 

 

"Are you insulting me??" Tao and Kai exclaimed all of the sudden.

 

"Ah. Eh.. I didn't mean to say that." The host laugh nervously and the guests laugh at them.

 

"Haha. Looks like your boyfriend is sensitive in the dark." Haemin whispered at Seohyeon.

 

"Tsk. He's not my boyfriend." Seohyeon snapped, but deep inside she was blushing.

 

 

"...and so the person you'll hold on to as the lights go on will be your last dance for tonight. And of course, prizes will be given to the best lookinh couple before the end of the night. Yay!" 

 

Everyone cheered. 

 

"..and the one minute starts.. right.. now..." 

 

 

 

 

The two groups went to the center. There were aahs! Oohs! Ouch! Yah! that can be heard as the search goes on. Especially for the people in masks and pitch black place.

 

Sungmi was pinned by the two girls unintentionally because some of the people are getting aggressive just to get the boy they like. "Aigooo. I didn't expect this game would be this diffi— aaaah!" She yelled when someone bumped on her causing for her to fall. Then a hand pulled her up. "T-thanks Mister." 

 

She stopped and.tried to see who the person is. Well he is a boy but who? "Hehe. I guess you're my partner?" 

 

"Yeah." He replied. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me. Hot girl coming through." Seohyeon said as she squeeze herself in a crowd until she bumped on someone and grabbed his collar.

 

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" The guy whimpered.

 

"Omo." She pulled the collar again. "Hahaha. I know you..." She laughs

 

"Aish. Stop that Seohyeon." Kris howled.

 

"Omo. Sorry. Hahaha." 

 

Then the small lights go on, onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter