Haemin's misery

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It has been a week since they went to China and came back to Seoul. It has been also a week for Haemin. She tries everything that can make her talk to him. If only she can go to China this very moment she will, but her parents won't let her. She won't admit to herself that she's getting used to live without Luhan but forgetting him is impossible. He was everything to her; if only she could talk to him.


"Minnie?" Seohyeon asked waving her hand in front of Haemin's face. Haemin's mind was far off.

"What?" 

"What's the plan for your birthday? Its your debut!!" Seohyeon chimed excitely. 

"Uhh." Haemin nodded; and continued poking the lettuce with her fork.

"Hey. What's with that 'Uhh'? You're not excited?" Seohyeon asked.

"What's the use? If my last dance won't be Luhan." She said.

"Aish. At least plan for your party!" Seohyeon said.

"You guys plan it. I'm not in the mood." Haemin said; she grabbed her bag and headed towards the comfort room. 

"Aish. Where is Luhan anyway?" Seo asked the people who were also quiet. "Kris-oppa.."

"Hmm?"

"Luhan where is he?" She asked. Kris shrugged. "Aish. -_____- What kind of friends are you? You don't know what's happening with him."

"I don't. " Kai raised his hand. 

"Uhmm. I'll just talk to unni." Sungmi said but Kris stopped her. "Just let her for awhile." 

"But oppa."

"Sungmi.." Hyunjae said stopping Sungmi from insisting.

 


——


Haemin cried the moment she arrived at the comfort room, staring at her own self in the wide mirror. The more the days passed by, the more she misses Luhan and the more she gets upset with him. Everybody was talking about her. She didn't  care about it but it hurts her a lot. Some students would say that Luhan got engaged to a chinese girl, and left Haemin hanging, or worse he dumped her.

She got out from the comfort room and saw her friends, laughing and happy with each other. G3 was happy with their boyfriends except her  whose boyfriend is out of sight. She felt out of place and doesn't belong to that table and headed towards the school's football field and rested along the shaded bleachers. Tears kept flowing in her eyes as she watch the soccer team playing down the field. She would always watch Luhan play soccer, but now he's gone.


"Brat." She stopped and looked up to see Sehun standing a few steps away from her, with his hands on his pocket. His hair was now blonde and dropped, like his bangs were covering half of his face. 

"If you're going to piss me, go back next time. I'm not in the mood to bicker." She said, wiping her tears with her palm. Sehun smirked and handed his handkerchief to her. She looked up again and slapped his hand away. "I don't need that."

"Tss. I really hate people who rejects my help." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"I don't care."

"Seriously? Just take it." Sehun said as he forcely give the handkerchief to Haemin. She was having doubts at first but she used it eventually.

"I never thought a girl would be that pretty when she cries." Sehun spoke, he was looking down on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter