The Proposals

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Seoul..

 


In the Lee's Mansion. 
Mr. Lee was surprised to see Suho in his house, all groomed like he has a very formal meeting to attend to.

 

"Say what brings you here son?" Mr. Lee said with a small grin. He then invited Suho in their garden to have coffee. "You know my daughter is out for a training camp." He chuckled as he settled on his chair. Suho chuckled with him too.

 

"Yes Sir. But I went here because of you." Suho said, formally. His chest was out,  showing how MAN-ENOUGH he is to ask the very special question. 

 

"Ahh. Tell me your business son. Maybe I could help." Mr. Lee said.

 


"I.. Sir. I would like to ask your daughter's hand for marriage." 

 

 

Mr. Lee choked on his coffee that he was sipping. "Pard *cough* *cough* pardon?" 

 

Suho bit the inside of his cheeks. He started to feel embarrassed now that he's about to sa it again. He took a deep breathe before he spoke again.

 

"Sir, I really love Seohyeon. I really came back here because of her." He said.

 


"But did you asked her?" 

 


Suho shook his head, "Not yet. That's why I'm asking for your blessings sir." 

 


"Suho.. son." Mr. Lee spoke. He was too surprised to what Suho has been asking from him. Then all of the sudden, Suho pushed his seat away and kneeled down in front of him. The maids who were there gasped in shock.

 


"Sir, I love your daughter so much. Please, let me love her as much as you do." 

 

"Suho stand up." Mr. Lee said, as he pulled up Suho. "Okay. You have my blessing Son." He said.

 


Suho's smile became big and that he even hugged Mr. Lee because of gladness. His parents were longer approved and blessed his proposal. He was happy that finally, he'll be able to love Seohyeon without a doubt.

 

 


--


"Meeting is adjourned." Mr. Choi said and the people slowly went out of the conference room. There left only the new share holders, the Oh Couple. 

 

Mr. Choi smiled when he glanced at the two sophisticated couple in front of him. "It would be a good reunion if my wife is here." Mr. Choi said.

 


"Awww. That's okay. Afterall, being the queen of all jewelries and branded stuffs is really a hard one." Mrs. Oh chuckled.

 

Mr. Choi chuckled too and snapped his finger when he finally remembers the business in their own family. "Your son Sehun went here a few weeks ago."

 

"Oh yes. He told us about that." Mr. Oh said.

 

"Our children are growing up so fast and they are so excited to get marry." Mr. Oh said.

 

"Haha. I really asked him to go on a date with his co-elites but he refuses to do that because he already have his apple of the eye." Mrs. Oh said, smiling. 

 

Haemin's Dad nodded, "So I assume its my daughter.." 

 

"So? What can you say about it? If Sehun and Haemin will be married probably it will be our biggest break. We can merge our companies together to make it on top." Mr. Oh said, getting excited about his sudden plans.

 


"I like your idea. Its been long since you've come here. I remember the last time we talked about arranged marriage to our children and that merging. But... wouldnt it be too rushed? Our kids are still in college." Mr. Choi said, cupping his chin as he swings his chair.

 


"An engagement is a good start to secure everything." Mrs. Oh said. Mr. Choi furrowed his brows as he looks at them.

 


"You know my daughter has a boyfriend." He said and Mrs. Oh gasped and fake fainted.

 


"Oh no! No! It can't be!"

 


"He's the grandson of the Prime Minister in China. He's a good boy too." Mr. Choi grinned.

 


"In China?? Then he's chinese. He can't marry Haemin because he's chinese." Mr. Oh said.

 


"I know that. But I just let the kids handle their life now. I'm just here to support them." Mr. Choi smiled.

 


"But still, I want your daughter for my son. Maybe its the same thing your wife will say..." 

 

 

"Hahaha. Let's just wait."

 

 

 

- Back to Camp - 

 

 

"Seriously? You're expecting me to climb that?" Seohyun asked sarcastically to Lay, who pointed big trunk of tree blocked their way. Lay rolled his eyes, "Its just a trunk." 

 


"Well? There could be snakes or insects in there!" Seohyeon replied, her eyes widened. 

 


"Oh yeah?" Lay said, kicking the trunk to shook all the living creatures under the trunk. Nothing happened, "See? Nothing. Climb up. We're leading.." He said.

 

 

The race just started, most of the teams were lazy to move fast. All they want was to enjoy the beach, while the others teams like Lay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter