Saved

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Hyunjae exclaimed when the masked men untied Gongchan and pushed him on the ground. 


"We only want you Hyunjae. Hehe." They grinned.

"Don't worry noona! I'm okay!" Gongchan said as he got up. "Let's us go!" He barged into one person but failed to hurt him. Gongchan fell down again whimpering in pain. 


"You won't get away with this Hobae!" Hyunjae yelled. 


"Hahahaha. Still acting fierce Hyunjae? I know your little secret." He grinned.


"Secret? What do you mean?" She asked confused. 


"Tsk." Hobae smirked.


"Yaaaah! You don't even belong in this trip! Why are you here?!" 


"Taking my revenge on you." He said.


"Revenge? What? Are you gay?! Why are you hitting on girls? GAY!" Hyunjae managed to laugh at her thought but she couldn't help not to be scared. She doesn't know what to do. 

 

"Dude its getting dark." One of the masked men said. Hyunjae looked up to see the sky turning orange. 


"Okay. Let's keep going." Hobae said. He stopped to glance at Hyunjae with a smirk. Hyunjae looked back at him. "Take the guy.." 


"What? No! Noona!" Gongchan exclaimed, struggling from the men's holds. 


"What about her?" 


"Leave her til she's frozen. That's what she wanted to do to her." Hobae said.


"You won't get away with this Hobae!! I seriously will get back to you!!! Yaaaaaaaah!" Hyunjae yelled. But the masked men left, taking Gongchan with them.

 

 

Meanwhile the Search Team which is the F4, G3 and the others met some teams along the way. Until something fishy was revealed.


It was Kyungsoo's team whom they met. 


"Hyunjae and Gongchan were taken by the Cheaters." Kris said.

"Cheaters?" Kyungsoo raised a brow.

"Yeah. Did you guys pranked that up? Because its not funny." Kris said.

"No. No. We're not. The Cheater's only tasked were to ruin the prepared tracks on the three-roads path." 


"Then why should you have to ruin the tracks?!" Kris growled pinning Kyungsoo on the tree. 


Kyungsoo starts to cough and gasped for air, because Kris was holding his neck too tight. 


"Oppa stop it!" Seohyeon said. 


"The three roads are just the same roads that lead to the finish line." Kyungsoo said when Kris finally let go of him. 

 

"So do you think the Cheaters would kidnap Hyunjae?" Chen asked.

 

"I don't know." Kyungsoo said.


"Instead of making drama here why don't we go back to our cabins and ask for the teachers help?" Sehun sarcastically spoke. Luckily, no one reacted violently. So they all went to the cabins.

 


Later on they found out that the Cheaters were also the same racers that were joining the race but no masked men. 

 

"So no Ninja Stupid guys?" Sehun scoffed at Haemin. 


"Yah. They were all wearing masks!" She spat. 


Sehun smirked and turned to Hana. "How about you?"

 

"Huh? I.. I don't know." Hana stammered. She was surpised to see Sehun talking to her. 

 

"Its getting dark Oppa." Sungmi said.


Kris suddenly went to grab one of the flashlights from the teacher's hand and went to run toward the woods. 

 

"Hey Kris! Where are you going?!" Luhan yelled.

 

"I'm going to find my girlfriend." Kris replied and went into the woods calling Hyunjae's name. Luhan, Chen and Kai went with Kris to look for Hyunjae and Gongchan. 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOONA!" 

 

"HYUNJAE-NOONA!!" 

 

"HYUNJAEEEE!" 

 


25 Minutes passed and still no sign for Hyunjae. 


"No sign of her." Luhan said. 

"Let's keep looking. Be sure that the phone is open Chen. We won't might the signal interfere here." Kris said and Chen gladly nodded. 

 

"Hyung." Kai suddenly called.

 

Kris turned to Kai and saw what it meant. Kai was standing in front of the 3 roads. 

 

"These 3 lead to the same road." Luhan said. They lighted the path with their flashlights. 


"Let's part ways." Kris said, taking th first road from the right. He has a huge feeling that Hyunjae might be there somewhere. Luhan took the second one and what's left was for Kai and Chen. 
"If nothing's found we should go back here. Understand?" Kris said and the three nodded. Now they parted ways. 

 

"Hyunjae???" Kris yelled into the woods. His flashlights were aiming to random spots. His eyes never stopped looking for a certain sign. 
"Hyunjae!! Where are you???!!" 

 

 

 

-Back in the Cabins- 

 

The others were waiting for the boys to return. Kyungsoo was trying to contact all search teams for results but unfortunately there wasn't results yet. 


"Omo! Hana! This is my fault! I shouldn't have left unni!" Haemin cried tugging Hana's arm. She keeps on blaming herself for what was happening. Sungmi and Seohyeon tried to calm her down but Haemin was too paranoid to keep calm.

 

"No one is at fault Haemin." Hana replied. For the others it was nothing but Sehun who sensed something just smirked at it. Lay noticed Sehun's smirking and went to approach the guy.

 

"Hey. You." Lay called. Sehun stopped and faced Lay. 


"What?" Sehun replied coldly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter