Hyunjae's tutor and ChenMiLay

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A rainy morning greeted the newly awake Hyunjae. She covered herself with her thick fluffy blanket and growled for feeling the freezing temperature. 

 

 

"Miss Jae?" Her personal assistant knocked on the door. "I'm still sleeping!" Hyunjae said in a groggily voice.

 

"But Miss Jae, its 8'oclock in the morning. You still have a review with your tutor."

 


Hyunjae quickly gets up and runs to the door and opened it. Her P.A jolts up and stepped back as she was greeted with a frowning face. "Tutor? I didn't ask for a tutor." She said.

 


"But Sir Byun asked me to hire a tutor for you." 

 


"No. I'm going to Kris' and there I'll review." Hyunjae said and was about to close the door but her P.A blocked it. "Miss Jae, but your tutor is already here." 

 

 

"What??????" 

 

 


--

 


'He's in the living room waiting Miss Jae.' Her P.A's words echoed in her mind as she climbs down the stairs after having a stubborn session with her P.A. She actually doesn't want to get up because it was too early and that Kris and her have plans after lunch. Hyunjae blew her bangs in frustration,  stopping at the last step of the stairs. "This will be quick." She said and fixed her hair a little before she walked straight to the living room. She paused again when she saw the back view of her 'tutor', thinking he was familiar and when she spoke the person turned revealing Tao. 

 


Their eyes widened as they stare aat each other. Even Tao was shock to know Hyunjae to he his student. He was wearing a weird disguise causing for Hyunjae to describe him something more like a criminal. 

 


"And so the young bachelor from China who works as a waiter is also a part-time tutor?" Hyunjae chuckled as she and Tao settled in the study room. One of her maids remained behind them just in case they need something. Tao chuckled, tapping the pen on the table, "That's a secret. Don't tell others." 

 

 

"Why? Its really obvious Tao. I'm sorry but I have to say this, you're so weird." Hyunjae said.

 

 

Tao raised a brow at her giving her a 'seriously' look. Hyunjae mehronged and both of them laughed, but Hyunjae quickly fell quiet causing for Tao to be curious.

 


"Problem?" 

 


"Nope. I just had a bad morning." She sighed, resting her crossed arms on the desk. "Let's get started Tao. I still have a date you know." She smiled.

 


"Your boyfriend?" Tao asked.

 


"Yep. You met him, Kris. Remember?" Hyunjae suddenly smiled so wide like everytime she does when she talks about Kris. There's always something that makes her happy everytime Kris is mentioned in her conversation with others. 

 

Tao nodded, "He's not taking a course same as yours?" 

 

 

"Nope. He preferred stuffs related to business." 

 

 

"Oh. So he doesn't like cooking?" Tao asked again, expecting he will know something negative about Kris in the field of cooking. 

 


"Hmm.." Hyunjae hummed. "Hmm. Let me see, he once cooked friedrice for me and even chicken soup. Oh! He's good in making flavored shaved ice." 

 

 


"Hahaha. That's good." Tao chuckled, but it was a force laugh. He felt jealous. He and Hyunjae stared at each other for 1 and half a second and quickly tore it. 

 

 

 

"So let's start." Tao smiled and started his tutor. 

 

 


**

 

Due to the heavy rain outside, Sungmi's plan to go to Han River was delayed. Chen and Sungmi were in school to get their materials and also to meet Sungmi's project partner. Chen was relaxed while he waits thinking that Sungmi's partner is a girl. Until Lay arrived with his pokerface ever and his materials too.

 

 

"You??" Chen exclaimed pointing at Lay. 

 


Lay just stared at him for a moment and passed by him, bumping at Chen's shoulder as he pass by. "Yah! The space is wider on that side!" Chen yelled.

 


"Shut up will you?" 

 

 

Chen froze. It was the first time Sungmi and Chen heard Lay spoke in four words. 

 


"Ohh~" Sungmi suddenly chimed as she loosens the tension between the two because they were currently glaring at each other. "Looks like the rain had stopped. Let's go?" She asked the two but Chen was the only one who nodded. Lay who just simply walked his way out from the two and to his car. 

 


"I guess we'll be using his car?" Sungmi shrugged at Chen as both of them watch Lay starts his car. 

 


"My car is better than his." Chen scoffed. "Oh come on, its not that bad." Sungmi giggled as she pulled Chen to the car. 

 

While on their way to Han River, awkward silence surrounds the three in the car. Sungmi and Chen were on each other side at the back seat, while Lay was quietly alone in the driver's seat. "So uhmm...how's life?" 

 

 

"None of your business." Lay snapped.

 

 

"Hey! This is my girlfriend you're talking to!" Chen snapped back. 

 

 

"Chen.. keep calm." Sungmi said, holding Chen's hands. Chen was angry already but kept his anger in control or else he would definitely punch Lay's face.

 

 

After that sudden exclaiming feelings still Lay managed to maintain his pokerface. Like he has no feelings at all.

Why is he so cold?

 

 

 

Moments later, they arrived in Han River. Good thing the dark sky fade away and was exchanged into a beautiful clear blue sky. 

 

"Wooow. So pretty~" Sungmi said in awe. 

 

"Mimi-ah!" Chen called, Sungmi quickly turned and a soft click of Chen's Phone Camera appeared catching the perfect scenery of Sungmi in front of the sparkling waters of Han River. "Whoah~ pretty." Chen exclaimed.

 


"Haha. Lemme see~" Sungmi giggled rushing to Chen to see her shot. "Wow. You're improving." She said, giving Chen a two-thumbs up. 

 

 


They shifted their attention when they heard clinging of metal stands behind them. It was Lay carrying his canvass frame, stand and paints. 


"We should start now." Sungmi said and Chen quickly took her things out and placed it on the perfect spot according to Sungmi. 

 


Soon as Sungmi and Lay settled theirselves in front of their blank canvass, they started thinking for ideas about their topic. Chen finds the two very deep in their thinking and decided to keep his mouth shut in order not to disturb. Until Sungmi groaned in frustration, so does Lay who secretly bit the inside of his cheeks in frustration too. He too has no idea on what to draw. 

 

 

"I think we should think of something. Since we are one in this presentation Lay." Sungmi said, turning to Lay. He looked at her with a blank expression and shrugged.

 


"Don't just shrug you know." Sungmi said.

 


"I'm not." Lay replied.

 


"Are you sure?" Sungmi asked again.

 


Lay shrugged again making Sungmi and Chen slap their own foreheads. 
"Ughhhh." Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter