Bratinella's Day pt. 2

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part II.

 

 

 

[ Haemin's POV ]

 

 

 

 

 

I was pulled by the host in to the center and everyone clapped. The lights were off except for the spotlight that was aimed on me. I couldn't see anyone because everything around was black and only shadows of people I can see.

 

The music starts playing, my heart goes wild even though it was a mellow music. Then I heard people murmured in the corner and a shadow was walking close to me revealing Dad.

 

"Daddy???" I gasped and burst in tears all of the sudden. I was shock to see him here. I thought he's in the U.S to go on a business trip with mom. "Daddy.." I sobbed as I hugged him.

 

"Happy Birthday Princess. Surprise." He chuckled, he wraps his arms around me and we started to sway.

 

"I'm so glad you're here Daddy." I said. His shirt was soaked in tears but he didn't mind because my tears were precious than his shirt. Keke~

 

"Its my only daughter's birthday. I can't miss that." 

 

"Where's Mommy.?"

 

"Ahhh.. she's around here." He chuckled.

 

"Daddy.. I wanna see her." I pouted. He cupped my cheeks and gave me a light peck on my forehead. "Haha. You'll see her later and you'll be shock.. like this." He said making a shock expression. I laughed. 

 

"Fine. Haha. I love you Daddy.. and Mommy too." I said as I hug him again. 

 

"I love you princess. Now enjoy the rest of your boys." He said as he gave me a purple rose. 

 

"Haha. My boys." I laughed again. Then he stepped outside of the light and another guy appeared for the dance until it started again with Kris. As usual he would walk inside the light with his catwalk and pokerface. He held my hand and rested his other  hand on my waist.

 

"Yow. What's up." I greeted him.

 

"Yow what's up too?" He smiled, he turns me around and then sways me again. "Happy Birthday by the way."

 

I raised a brow, "Eh? That's all?" 

 

"Hmm. I really don't know what to say. Except you're really beautiful tonight." He smiled. He was a like a prince tonight. With his white and pink combination of tux and his blonde hair, I bet the other girls who are here are drooling for him right now. 

 

"I wonder how many girls will swoon to you and make unni jealous." I smirked.

 

"No way. I'm all hers." He said. "Haemin, I just want to tell you.. that no matter how life gets tough continue to fight for it and never give up. Don't let other people write your story.." 

 

"So I will write my own story?" I said, I almost laugh at what I said but I knew Kris means something. He always give great advices and I'm going to hold on to it. 

 

"Yep. You will. But don't you ever forget that there are people who are willing to be with you as you're story goes by.." He said. My eyes became teary and I can't help myself but to hug him. Although I sometimes hate Kris and embarrass him in front of the others, he was like a brother to me. I thanked him for being so deep in his advices when things get tough.

 

"Happy Birthday." He said as we pulled away. He gave me the rose and kissed the back of my hand before he went out of the light.

 

Next was Kai.. 

GOSH. I'm sorry for spazzing but Kai was undeniably hot and at the same time cute. Im getting curious in his unusual frown tonight. Why is he frowning?

 

Soon as he held my hand and waist he pulled me close to him, like there's no space between us already.

 

"Kai.. this is too much." I said to him. 

 

He pulled away, "Sorry noona." He said but he was looking down on the floor.

 

"Its okay." I smiled, we started to sway now. "What's up?" 

 

He smiled faintly, "I have a secret noona.." 

 

"Oh? What is it?" 

 

"You're the first one to know about this." He said and leaned closer to my ear. "Seohyeon and I are officially dating." 

 

"B-bwooo??????" I gasped and he covered my m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter