The video clip

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

56

 

[ Author's POV ]

 

 

 

 

"Hi." Students greeted as they pass  by her. She was standing beside the the computer lab door waiting for Kris, to hand something to him. She was asked by Seohyeon for this. Hyunjae had a lot of free time to waste so it doesn't bother her. 

"Hey." Kris came out from the door. He looks tired and sleepy. Maybe because of the advance studies they have these past few days. 

 

"Hey.." She chimed hugging him. "How are you? You look tired. Is Haemin and Luhan there? Can I see them?" She asked a lot. Kris clicked his tongue and dragged her on the other side of the hallway.

 

"What are you doing here? I'm busy." He said.

 

"Kris, its break time." She replied. She looked at Kris' hands still holding her shoulders. The longer it stays on her, the stronger his grip is.

 

"We have a case study. So I have to work for it during break time." 

 

"I thought you already finished it yesternight?" She asked. She's getting that weird feeling of him lying to her.

 

"Its a new one." He pulled away and sighed, raking his hair. "What brings you here?"

 

"Oh. Seohyeon asked me to give you this. The formulas in there, you just have to copy it and return it to her when you're done." Hyunjae pulled out a USB drive from her pocket and handed it to Kris. He took it and slid it in his pocket. "Thanks." He smiled.

 

"No problem. Let's have lunch later. I'll wait for you in the cafeteria." 

 

"Yeah. Sure." He replied, patting her head and went back inside in his room. 

 

"Okay. Aish." She bit her lip. Why is he so distant and rude? She feels like she's the only one looking after him. 

 

"Any problem here?" She looked up when someone spoke. It was Hyesu, carrying a soda can. 

 

"Oh. Bang Hyesu." Hyunjae gasped. 

 

Hyesu looked at the door where Kris entered. "You missed him?" She asked.

 

Hyunjae nodded and chuckled a little. "Yeah. I suddenly missed the old one." She mumbled.

 

"What was that again?"

 

"Oh its nothing. Why are you here? Your in the same class with Seohyeon right?" She asked.

 

"Yep. We do. I'm here to give it to my boyfriend." Hyesu smiled.

 

"Wow. That's great. Who's the lucky—" 

 

 

The door swung open. Hyesu's face brightened when the person she was waiting for came out. Hyunjae turned to see Luhan walking towards them. 

 

 

"Guy?" Hyunjae gasped, pointing at Luhan with a shocked expression.

 

"N-noona.." Luhan stammered. Hyunjae would be the last person who will know about this, because she will feel hurt second to Haemin.

 

"He's your boyfriend?" Hyunjae asked, she was starting to feel that anger and disappointment towards Luhan. Hyesu nodded. Hyunjae scoffed and glared at Luhan. She suddenly slaps Luhan on the face.

"Ya!" She bit her lip from talking out loud. " Seriously? Why?" Hyunjae hissed. 

 

"Its none of your busine—"

 

"LUHAN. How could you say that? What about Haemin? Huh? She waited for you. Ya. You jerk." She maintained her low tone, but deep inside she wants to explode. "And you, Bang Hyesu.. how dare you? I thought you—"

 

"I broke up with Haemin already. So there's nothing for you to scold Hyesu for that." Luhan snapped, pulling Hyesu behind him.

 

"What? Luhan. Haemin loves you so much."

 

"I don't love her anymore. That's final." Luhan said and walked away with Hyesu. 

 

"What..the.." 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter