First day drama

When Boys meet Other Boys (sequel to WBMG)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm baaaaack! Did you guys miss me? ㅋㅋㅋ happy new year to everyone. Anyways here is the very first chappie of my story . Enjoy reading! ;)   __________________________________________________________________________________________________         A pearl-white volkswagen car entered the school premises causing the students, the by-standers, the non-faculty members; naming the floor managers and etc, the school pets named Bobby and those creatures who have eyes, who had seen the fabulous mobile zoomed inside the school JAWS dropped. Asking theirselves who would be the mysterious person inside that pretty and VERY EXPENSIVE car?                  They waited anticipatedly as the car doors clicked open, revealing the first person out, along with her now new coffee colored wavy hair matched up with her college uniform, that gave her curves more details. She flashed out a wide smile as she witness the bright sun above her. "Come on girls, this is such a great day for us!"                  And that told the watchers that she was not alone in the car. The next were the three friends she had for forever. One that finally lose her big round glasses, the other who had been a goddess and STILL A GODDESS, and the last but not the least, the new born beauty that people wouldn't have imagine.               "I feel awkward with this." Sungmi squirmed, feeling uncomfortable with her new uniform. She was used to have a blouse and a skirt for highschool but now, she had to dress like she's a lady. Well she does.             A light tap on her shoulder gave her an assurance, "You'll get used to it. You look beautiful Sungmi." Hyunjae smiled.              "I must admit, first day of school really makes my stomach crumple." Seohyeon spoke, nodding towards Haemin who was drowned on her ipad. She never tore her attention from it since they were in Hyunjae's house. Slightly annoyed, Hyunjae marched over to Haemin and abruptly snatched the gagdet from Haemin's hands.             The Brat, which she always be gasped and tried to reach for gadget back but Hyunjae was too tall for her to reach not mentioning that she has the longest arms among the girls. "No. You've been facing your IPAD since this morning." Hyunjae snapped. There were times like this that she was angry. Scolding the girls.                "But unni, I was just searching stuffs and its really important." Haemin whined.             Seohyeon scoffed, "Important huh?" She said and went near Hyunjae. The older one open the screen and a bit of shock she gave Haemin a look before she spoke, "Important?" She asked with an arched brow as she showed Haemin the IMPORTANT THINGS she SEARCHED thru the internet. Haemin blushed in embarrassment and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from spazzing over the photo, which was too handsome for her to handle.           "I seriously am sure that Luhan oppa will be furious when he finds this." Sungmi said with a grin.               "Ah! No! Dont do that Sungmi!' Haemin gasped, clasping her hands pleading to the maknae.                 "So.." Hyunjae spoke and the two girls beside her fell quiet. "What's your explanation?"                  "Uhm." Haemin hummed, tapping the tip of her chin cutely. "I just like those models unni. Its very obvious that they're handsome." She smiled. Hyunjae didn't buy it, she turned the IPAD off and shoved it to her bag.               "Unni!"                    "I have to take responsibility on you. You have Luhan already why tire your eyes to other boys?" Hyunjae raised a brow.               "Its not that unni." Haemin pouted. "Luhan is my forever love and no one can change that. He's the most handsome being in the world ...next to me. And yes, they're just models unni but don't you think I could be their pretty fangirl?" She bashed her lashes as she hugs Hyunjae infront. It took moments for Hyunjae to caught her eyes and looked away.  "I don't think so Choi Haemin." Hyunjae grumpily said.               "Eeeeeh! Why so mean on the first day??" Haemin stomped her feet as she was dragged by Hyunjae inside the school building.            Soon as they stepped inside the building, they didn't expect college students would be so many as they could imagine. Maybe it is because the courses were many too. Hyunjae was holding Haemin's hand as they try to push their way in to the cafeteria until she accidentally lost her hold of Haemin when someone bumps on her. It was less than a second when she lose Haemin but Haemin just popped out like bubble. Hyunjae has no choice but to call out her name and looked around, not mentioning that Seohyeon and Sungmi had their lead on. It takes 'OOFS',  'AAHS' and 'SORRY'S' for the girls to reach the cafeteria, that is for Sungmi and Seohyeon of course.             "Where are they?" Seohyeon asked she tiptoed herself above the crowd to see Hyunjae and Haemin but no. There were no sign for them. "I'll just call them." She said to Sungmi.             "Okie dokie. I'll just get ourselves a table." Sungmi winked and skipped to the tables. But accidentally, she bumped on someone and quickly apologized. "Sorry." She said, raising her hand and was about to continue her search for an empty table when the guy grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. "Ack!" Sungmi winced.                 "Sorry? Is that all? Is that how you talk to me?" The guy hissed, his thin yet muscular body showed fierce and at the same time idiocy in him.         "I already said sorry. What else?" Sungmi snapped. It was one of Sungmi's attitude to answer back rudely to those who are rude to her. She was normally strong that she even defeated Kris on an armwrestling match, but this scene really drained her energy, maybe because she felt uncomfortable today.           "Ah." The guy nodded. "Just who do you think you are?" He leaned closer to smell Sungmi's neck and chuckling howl appeared from him. "Fresh." He smirked. "Why don't we do this apology in a mature way?"            "What the hell are you talking about?!" Sungmi tried to free herself within his grip but it was no use.          "Na-ah. You're strength doesn't defeat mine."                 "OMIGOSH! Sungmi-ah!!" Seohyeon screamed. She ran towards Sungmi but the guy's minions held her away.         "Unni!" Sungmi yelled back, tears forming up from her eyes but she holds it back. Not wanting to cry in front of everybody. She saw how the other students watch them now, fright was what they show on their faces.           "Haha. So that's your unni." The guy smirked. "Now where were we?" He asked, and snapped his finger when he remembers it. "Mature way penalty." He chuckled. He then leaned closer to Sungmi's neck and was about to lay his lips on hers when a hand slapped across his face causing him to collapse on the side, losing hold of Sungmi.        Sungmi then ran towards Hyunjae's side and hid behind her. "Are you okay?" Hyunjae asked, cupping Sungmi's cheeks that were now red in fear.          "Did you just slap me?" The guy said, pointing a finger at Hyunjae.      The Queenka crossed her arms acrossed her chest and raised a brow at him. "Yeah. So?"      "Don't you know what lies when you disrespect a SENIOR?" He hissed.       "Ah." Hyunjae nodded. "So you're a senior. A sunbae that is." She grinned. "So, senior..." She took time to see the guys nameplate to get his name. "So Cha Ho Bae -sunbae have you ever heard the word UAL HARASSMENT?"      It made Hobae froze on his ground.      "I assume that you already heard of it. Well, look closely, you've done that to just someone named Park Sungmi and well naturally one of the promising and well take-cared students in this institution."      "Why you--!!!" Hobae got furious to what Hyunjae was talking. Which was actually true, and he decided to keep her quiet with his hands but a strong hand just stopped him half-way and pushed him back to the ground.      "Now there. We don't want our face to get crumpled during first day." Kris said, coldy yet enough to froze Hobae. Hobae then stood up and fixed his uniform and glared at Kris. "You're not part of this Kris."      "I am. That's my girl you're going to lay your hands on." Kris snapped.     Then it wasn't long enough when Chen and Kai arrived. Chen had Hobae pinned up against the wall due to rage when he heard the news. "Like what the hell did you just do huh??!" He yelled and was about to punch Hobae when Kai pulled him away. "Just go take care of Sungmi." Kai said to his ear and then he calms down and went to the sobbing Sungmi.     "Tss. Just great. So much drama." Hobae clapped his hands, and more like insulting the scene around him. Kris was just standing there and fiddle with his phone. Hobae stepped forward,  cracking his knuckles when he heard a ring from the Kris' phone. He put it in to loudspeaker. Hobae froze and gave Kris a look. "Just listen." Kris said.       The ringing stopped and was changed into someone's familiar voice.         "Hello? Mr. Wu?"      Kris smirked, "Hello there Mr. Bang, how's the day going?"      "Doing great Mr. Wu. Why made a sudden call?"      "Well, I wanted to ask something if is it possible for a student to be expelled when he commits grave violations?"      "What the hell are you talking about?" Hobae snapped, suddenly felt melting in fright that it was already the Chairman of the S.U, Kris was talking to.        "That is if he commits grave violations. Why? Is there anyone part of such shameful act?" Mr. Bang asked.       "Dont" Hobae warned K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter