competition

Another Love Story

"Perfect!" GD said to his models. "Uh, Yoona shi, can you move your head to the left a little? Excellent!" He shot more shots of them. 

 

"Sunny shi, move closer to Taeyeon and out your arm around her showing that you guys are super close. Yeah, just like that." He said to the SNSD girls. 

 

The photo shoot went on for another 20 minutes and finally finished.

 

"Alright. Good job everyone!" G Dragon said to them and bowed.

 

"Kamsahmnida GD shi." The girls bowed before gathering their stuff. Jessica looked at GD editing the pictures and casually walked over to him.

 

"So oppa, do you have a yeoja chingu?" Jessica asked GD.

 

"Ani." He smiled flirtatiously.

 

"Well....I think you're super sweet and cute, so..." Jessica said shyly fiddling with her fingers.

 

"Really? Well the feelings mutual." He winked.

 

"Sica! Palli!" Taeyeon yelled to Jessica.

 

Jessica kicked the ground in irritation. "Arasso arasso!! I'll call you Deh?" She said to GD.

 

"Ok." He said before planting a quick kiss on her cheek. Jessica stood there stunned and her hand slowly touched her cheek. She turned around skipped happily out of the studio. GD smiled at her happiness and went to look at the pictures.

 

"Wah hyung! You really are a photography genius! There's not one bad picture. They're all perfect!" One of GDs hoobaes complimented him.

 

"Thanks man." GD smiled. "When does Cl get here?" 

 

"She should be here in about ten minutes." He said to GD. "Ah, here she comes." He pointed to the window where her black van turned I to the parking lot. Cl got out, as fabulous as ever, and walked into the studio.

 

"Oppa!!" Cl beamed and hugged GD.

 

"Yah, you gained weight." GD joked hugging her back. 

 

"Aish chincha oppa!!" She punched his arm. 

 

"Yah, for an idol, you have a strong punch. If the singing thing ever goes down the drain, you could always be a fighter." He said rubbing his arm in pain. Cl just rolled her eyes and got ready for her photo shoot.

 

"Oppa, do you and your friends like boxing?" Cl asked as she posed. 

 

"Yeah why?" He asked taking pictures.

 

"My friends a boxer and the academy gave me 10 tickets to see the match tonight at 7. I have 6 extra tickets. Do you and your friends want them?" She asked.

 

"Yeah sure. Where is it?"

 

"Seoul Boxing Acadamy." She responded.

 

"Hey my friend goes there too. Seungri." He said.

 

"I think I've heard of him." She said.

 

"Arasso, what time?" He asked snapping more pictures.

 

"I think 7." She responded.

 

"Alright, I'll tell the guys." He said taking the last couple of shots.

 

"Arasso." Cl said. The photo shoot finished and Cl took the tickets out of her bag. "Cha." She handed him the tickets.

 

"Thanks. Now let's check the pictures." He said as they went to the computers.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

"Yobosayo?" A deep, sleepy voice said answering his voice.

 

"Yah, are you still sleeping?" Jiyong yelled to him through the phone.

 

"AISH, yelling so early in the morning." Choi Top said sitting up in his bed.

 

"Early in the morning? Hyung, it's 5pm." Jiyong said to him.

 

"AISH really?! Crap." Top said realizing his didn't go to the office that morning.

 

"Oppa! Can you hand me my bra if you're awake?" A woman's voice yelled from the bathroom.

 

"Yah, who was that? Hyung, tell me you didn't." Jiyong shook his head.

 

Top smirked and brought the woman her bra from the ground and handed it to her through the crack of the door. "I couldn't help myself man, she was too hot." 

 

"I'm surprised you don't have any kids yet from the amount of women you sleep with." Jiyong scolded him.

 

"Ever heard of protection?" Top smirked as he put his clothes on.

 

"Alright alright, don't tell me anything more. I don't wanna know about you life." Jiyong gagged. "Anyway, I have 6 tickets to see a boxing match tonight. Call the others and then meet me at my place arasso?" He told Top.

 

"Arasso, I'll be there after dropping Eun Sang off." Top said to him.

 

"You can bring her if you want. I have 6 tickets." Jiyong said.

 

"Arasso, see you soon then." Top said before they both hung up the phone.

 

"Oppa..." Eun Sang sung walking out of the bathroom in her under garnments.

 

"You wanna go another round?" Top growled seductively and chased her onto the bed.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Seungri! You have more power than that!" Dara said to a Seungri as she held the punching bag.

 

Seungri gathered all the power he had and punched the punching bag causing Dara to bounce back against the wall. She stood up and dusted herself off and smiled at him.

 

"Now fight like that at tonight competition and you'll come out on top no matter who's your opponent." She said proudly patting him on the back.

 

"Thanks Noona." He smiled at her.

 

"Alright everyone, the competitions gonna start in one hour, warm up, put your uniforms on and head to the bench arasso?" Yang Hyun Suk, head of the acadamy, said to his boxers in the main training room.

 

The acadamy was huge. It was three floors, the first floor mainly for compeitions and sign up and tickets. The second and third floor had the training rooms and gym sets on them. The main training room was on the second floor though. 

 

"Dara, come see me when you're done warming up." Hyun Suk told her.

 

"Deh sunbaenim." She said to him. He nodded and left to meet the Incheon team.

 

She turned around and saw all the boxers that were competing tonight fooling around. She sighed in irritation and whistled loudly to get their attention. 

 

"Hyun Suk Sunbaenim said to warm up." She ordered her hoobaes. They all groaned loudly and laid on the ground. Everybody had a partner to do the warm ups with. The warm up had 4 parts: partner sit ups for 10 minutes, punching bags for 10 minutes, running laps for 10 minutes, and push ups for 10 minutes. The other 20 minutes was just for them to prepare and cool down.

 

"Noona, hold my feet." Taec told Dara.

 

"Arasso." She walked over and held his feet down while he did the first part of the warm up. 

 

 

 

Dara finished her warm up and went to Hyun Suk's office. 

 

"Sunbaenim?" She knocked on his door.

 

"Oh Dara yah, come in." He said opening the door for her.

 

"What do you need to talk about?" She asked sitting on the couch next to his desk.

 

"So, Lee Huk couldnt compete today," He started. Dara nodded knowingly and listened to him.

 

"Theres this one guy on the opposite team that Lee Huk was gonna box, but since he's not here..."

 

"You want me to kick his ." Dara said finishing his sentence.

 

"Could you? He's a little big though." Hyun Suk said warning her of what was to come.

 

"I'll be fine." She said confidently.

 

"Thats my girl. He's number 17." Hyun Suk said patting her head. "Seungri will take care of your guy, and we'll just forfit Seungris round."

 

"Arasso. I'm gonna go, compeition starts in like 10 minutes." She said before bowing and leaving the room.

 

When her elevator doors opened on the first floor, she saw Bom, Minzy, and YoungDon giving their tickets to the workers at the door.

 

"Hey, theres our fighter!" Minzy exclaimed spotting Dara. Dara smiled and walked towards her friends.

 

"Wheres Cl?" Dara asked putting her boxing gloves, head gear and mouth piece in.

 

"Coming later, she had an interview." Bom explained buckling Daras head gear. 

 

"BOXERS TO YOUR BENCHES." The announcer said through the microphone.

 

"Knock 'em dead." Young Don said to Dara. Dara pounded her fists together with determination and went into the ring room to her bench.

 

"Where did you drop Mason off?" Minzy asked Bom as they headed to the snack stand.

 

"I took him to- ouch!" Bom said as someone stepped on her foot. 

 

"Watch where you're going." A girl said to Bom.

 

"Excuse me?" Bom said baffled since this girl stepped on her foot. The girl just ignored her and went back to her group.

 

"Chincha some people!" Bom exclaimed angrilly.

 

"Just forget about her unni. Lets go get our snacks and then sit down." Minzy told Bom as they got their popcorn.

 

"What happened?" Top asked as Eun Sung walked back over to their seats from the bathroom.

 

"Some chick with two left feet bumped into me." Eung Sung told him. Top just slightly smirked as him and the guys waited for the competition to start.

 

"Yah guys. Look! Its our Panda!" GD exclaimed seeing Seungri walk in with a brunette girl with her hair in a bun wearing a dark red sports bra and black soffe shorts with her boxing equipment on.

 

"Wait, is that a chick?" Daesung said leaning forward making the others look at the girl next to Seungri.

 

"Damn, i think so." Taeyang said astonished.

 

GD just smirked. "I'd love to see her fight." The guys laughed along with him.

 

"She's probably just holding up the cards." Top added to the laughter.

 

"ALRIGHT BOXERS. DOUBLE CHECK ON THE SCREEN IF YOU OPPONENT IF CORRECT." The announcer said through the microphone again. Both teams and the audience looked up at the giant TV.

 

'NUMBER 34: DARA PARK VS. NUMBER: 17: YOO JONG SOO' read on the TV with the other boxers pairing.

 

Dara nodded and her team huddled around her after seeing who number 17 was.

 

"Noona, are you sure you'll be alright?" Nichkhun asked worriedly. All of her team mates looked at her with concern.

 

Dara took out piece and looked at them "Yah, how long have you guys known me? You really think I cant take him? Pfft." Dara scoffed. "Have more hope in me than that, and if not, at least act like you believe i can do it." 

 

The guys sighed, knowing she was right. Dara could take him easily, but hey, they were like her brothers, how could they not worry?

 

"Guys, look." Top said as he finally found number 17. The guys looked over at number 17. They saw a large, buff, man that was at least twice Daras size.

 

"Fight that poor girl? Are they sure he wont eat her?" GD joked disgusted.

 

"WOOAAAHHH! COME ON DARA!!" Bom and Minzy yelled one row behind the guys. Dara turned towards the seats and waved at the girls. 

 

"BOXERS READY. FIRST MATCH, LEE SEUNGRI VS. SONG HA SUK." The announcer said. Dara hit Seungri on the back as a little 'you got it' gesture and he went into the ring. A man a little bigger than him stepped in and stared Seungri down.

 

"Ok guys, clean fight. First one to get knocked out, loses. Arasso?" The referee said to the two.

 

"Deh." Seungri and Ha Suk said together. 

 

"Alight, begin!" 

 

Ha Suk threw the first punch but Seungri quickly retaliated. Seungri punched the guy in the stomach so he stumbled back in pain but soon punched Seungri to return the pain. Seungri was starting to get fired up so he punched harder now. The two continuosly punched each other for minutes.

 

'Come on Seungri! You have more power than that!'

 

Daras words rang in his ears. He gathered his strength and finally knocked the guy out with one final punch.

 

"LEE SEUNGRI NUMBER 29, WINS!" The announcer said as Seungri and Ha Suk jumped out of the ring.

 

"NEXT UP: DARA PARK AND YOO JONG SOO!" 

 

"This should be good." GD smirked.

 

"She's got this." Bom and Minzy hoped.