toe cancer

Another Love Story

Bom parked her car carefully and far away from the door. She got out of her car and ducked behind it. She scurried behind the other cars towards the front entrance of the hospital. She looked at her surroundings and sighed in relief when she didnt see him. She calmy started walking towards the door. 

 

"Morning." 

 

"HWAAAHH." Bom yelled as she put her hands up in front of her as if she was gonna karate chop something. 

 

 

"You...alright?" Top smirked trying to hold back his laughter at how silly she looked. 

 

 

Bom sighed at the sight of Top. This had been the fifth day in a row that Top had waited for her in front of the hopital with another 'injury.'

 

 

"Top, what is it this time?" She sighed in irritation. 

 

 

"You see, my foot has been hurting really badly lately so much that i can barely walk on it." He explained holding his right foot. 

 

 

Bom shook her head. "Follow me...."

 

 

They walked through the hospital and Top noticed a bunch of people staring at them. He furrowed his eyebrows at a group of doctors whispering and looking at them. 

 

 

"Bom.." He whispered to her. 

 

"Hm?" She asked not really paying attention but looking at somebody elses medical papers.

 

"Why is everyone looking at us?" He whispered again. 

 

"Probably just your imagination." She told him. He couldnt say anything because they reached her office and she made him sit in a chair. Boms assistant was working quietly at his desk as well. 

 

 

"Give me your foot." She ordered. He propped up his left foot onto the stool she placed in front of him. 

 

"Wrong foot." She said not looking up from the papers. He cursed himself on the inside of put the other foot up. 

 

"What part hurts?" She asked.

 

 

"Uh.." He stuttered trying to think of something. He looked around the room and saw a small picture labeling the parts of the foot and the first part that caught his eye was the big toe. "My toe!" He exclaimed. 

 

 

Bom lifted her head and raised her eyebrow at him. "Your toe." 

 

 

"Yeah! Damn, it hurts! Really badly too! I think i might have toe cancer or something." He explained showing her his toe. 

 

"Toe cancer." Bom stared at him. "What college did you graduate from again?" 

 

 

"Yah yah. Seoul U, top of the class i might add. Now can you fix my toe or not?" He asked. 

 

 

Bom got up and grabbed a bottle of some kind of syrup. "Here, take this medicine twice a day for a week and your 'toe cancer' will be gone in no time." Bom said to him giving him the bottle. 

 

 

"Are you sure? My toe is my favorite feature on my body ya know." He told her as he tried to hug his toe. 

 

 

Bom stared at him for a minute as he sturggled to embrace his foot. "Yeah...now i see why men die quicker than women." She said to him who was now on the floor after falling off his chair. Boms assistant was dying of laughter behind them. 

 

 

"Alright get out now. I have work to do." She waved him off. Top dusted himself off and cleared his throat. 

 

 

"Hang on, i gotta pee. Wheres the bathroom?" He asked. She pointed towards another door in the corner of their office and TOp went to do his bussiness. 

 

 

"But Dr. Park, what medicine did you give him? Toe cancer doesnt exist, let alone a medicine for it. Theres hardly any medicines for toes at all!" Boms assistant told her confused. 

 

 

"Relax, the bottle had water in it. I forgot my water bottle at home today so i cleaned out one of the old empty bottles and filled it with water from the kitchen." She chuckled. Top came out of the bathroom as their conversation ended and gathered his things. 

 

 

"I'll see you at dinner at tomorrow at your place." Top said as he opened the door. 

 

 

"Aras- Wait what? Dinner at my place tomorrow?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows.

 

 

"Im coming over for dinner tomorrow so make something good ok?" He told her as he walked out. 

 

 

"Wait but i never invited you over!" She ran to the door. 

 

 

"I like sushi!" He yelled as he walked to his car. 

 

 

"Yah! Choi Top!!!!" Bom yelled waving her fists at him. 

 

 

 

Top laughed at the sight of Bom so angry. 

 

"Crazy woman."  He chuckled. 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

"Yobosayo?" He answered the call still laughing. 

 

"Hyung? Why're you so happy?" Seungri asked on the other line. 

 

"Oh, its nothing. I just went to the hospital to tease Bom a little." Top responded pulling out of the parking lot. 

 

"Again? Chincha hyung. If you like her that much, just ask her out." Seungri scolded.

 

 

"Yah!  Are you crazy?? Me like Bom? Thats like saying you're having an affair with Tae." Top retorted. 

 

 

"Yah! Im serious! You're always talking about her and this is what the 6th? time you've gone to see her?" Seungri asked him. 

 

"5th, actually. But dude, Boms not my type. I like girls with a figure." Top told him as he drove to his office. 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP-

 

 

"Hang on, I got a message." Top said as he checked his inbox at a red light. He opened the message from Seungri. 

 

 

"Dude, what the heck?" Top said after opening the image of Bom. 

 

"You said you liked girls with figures." Seungri snickered on the other line. 

 

 

"Yah! Ok she has a figure but thats not the only thing i look for you know!! They gotta be cute too." Top told him.

 

 

"Hang on one second." Seungri said.

 

"Yah! Wait!" Top said but Seungri was already sending something else. 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP-

 

 

"Aish chincha maknae." TOp rubbed his forehead before opening another message. 

 

 

 

 

Top slightly smiled at this one but quickly shook it off. 

 

 

"See, she's cute too." Seungri said. 

 

 

"Ok, fine. She's cute. But I only date models. Try that." Top challgened as he parked his car. 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-

 

 

 

 

Top hit his forehead in frustration. 

 

 

"She was the face of allure for two years a while ago."

 

"I GOT THAT!" Top yelled rubbing his temples. "Yah, if you like her so much, then you date her."

 

 

"I already have a girl." Seungri said.

 

 

"Oh, right. Did you ask her out yet?" Top asked him walking into his office.

 

 

"Morning sajangnim." The workers bowed. Top bowed his head back.

 

 

"Good morning sajangnim." His assistant greeted him.

 

"Morning Eunji yah." Top nodded his head. He went to sit at his desk and start his work.

 

 

"Nah, not yet. Im waiting for a good time. And shes an idol and all too, its not gonna be easy." Seungri said thinking about the press.

 

"It'll be fine maknae. Just dont get caught." Top reassured.

 

 

"Yeah easier said than done." Seungri responded nervous.

 

The phone was silent for a while until something occured to Top.

 

 

"Why do you have pictures of Bom?" Top asked.

 

 

"Tae hyung sent them to me." Seungri responded.

 

 

"Why does he have them?!?" Top exclaimed slightly angry.

 

 

"He thinks she's hot." Seungri snickered.

 

 

"Yah! Tell him to delete them right now!!!" Top yelled.

 

 

"Arasso arasso. Sheesh, dont get so jealous." Seungri sighed.

 

"Im not jealous!!!!!" Top yelled back.

 

 

"Yeah yeah, ok hyung whatever." Seungri snickered before hanging up.  

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, Taec. Wheres Dara?" GD asked Taecyeon after coming into the academy that morning. He looked around for Dara but couldnt see her. 

 

 

"She didnt come in today. She called in sick." He said lifting some waits. 

 

 

"Sick?" GD furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 

"Yeah. She sounded pretty bad on the phone." Taecyeon told him making GD worry a bit. 

 

 

"Oh, arasso..." GD said. GD was about to walk over to the gym equipment when he realised that since Dara wasnt there, he didnt have to come to the academy today. He did a little happy dance and ran out of the academy to his car. 

 

 

"Yes yes yes!!" He beamed. "Todays gonna be a good day." He smiled as he started his car. He was super happy, but as he pulled out of the parking lot, something was bothering him. Why wasnt he as happy as he expected to be?

 

"Why am I worrying about her?" He asked himself as he to the road. "Aish chincha." He sighed as he to the road that led to Daras apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO MY LOVELIESSS!! kekeke, Top and GD are starting to fall for them xD kekeke. But these girls are so sutbborn who knows when they'll like them back :P anyway. Waaah, Its been a while? Chincha minahe for not updating that much this past month, but hey, i was on vacation lol. but im back now and i'll be updating more often for sure (: so just keep reading and saty the awesome readers you are! ~Sasha unni. make sure to comment, subscribe and upvote! (: