hold her

Another Love Story

"Thanks for doing this Cl." Top thanked her. 

 

 

"No problem. This is no big deal." She said posing with items from Tops stores. Top needed a model for his mall and since he was friends with Cl, the queen of kpop, he hasked her and she gladly accepted. 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

"Hang on a second, its Minzy." Cl paused the shoot. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Cl answered. 

 

 

"Cl get here quickly! Mason ate some peanuts and he's in the hospital right now getting treated for it and me and Bom cant handle this alone." Minzy explained while Cl could hear the worry in her voice. 

 

 

"Bwah??? is he ok??" Cl asked. 

 

 

"Im not sure yet, please get here quickly. I already told Dara." Minzy said.

 

 

"Alright im coming, tell him to hang in there." cl hung up the phone. 

 

 

"Is everything ok?" Top asked. 

 

 

"No, Masons in the hospital." Cl asked frantically calling someone else. "Dammit manager oppa!!" She cursed when he didnt pick up his phone. Her manager wasnt coming back until another hour so she didnt have anyone to take her. 

 

 

"I'll take you there." Top offered wanting to go as well to check up on Bom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom, come in and hold him while we give him the shots." Jin Hee said to Bom. 

 

 

"No anesthetic?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

"Theres no time. His throat is closing up quickly and it takes half an hour for the anesthetic to work." Jin Hee said as she put the germ protectant clothing on Bom. 

 

 

"Omma." Mason coughed holding his hand out for his omma. 

 

 

"Im here baby." Bom cried. She held his hand and squeezed it tight. 

 

 

 

"Unnies!! Overe her!!" Minzy waved Cl, Dara, and Top there. "Oppa?" Minzy furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Top. 

 

 

 

"He gave me a ride." Cl panted. "Wheres Mason?" She asked. 

 

 

 

Minzy nodded towards the window and they all felt the air get knocked out of them. 

 

 

 

Mason was trying to scream from the pain of the shots but since his throat was closing up, only a muffled sound came out. Boms eyes were red from crying so much as she held him. 

 

 

"Its okay. It'll be over soon." She soothed. 

 

 

"ommma." Mason cried. "Its hurts." 

 

 

"I know baby. You'll be alright." She kissed the top of his head. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

Top stared at them. He felt as if his own son was crying out in pain. His eyes were frozen on the scene inside the room. He just wanted Mason to be ok. If Mason was okay, Bom would be too he thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom sat on the floor against the wall with her knees against her chest with her head down outside of Masons room. The doctors needed to do a couple more tests on him so visitors werent allowed inside anymore. He was soundly sleeping but Bom still worried. 

 

 

Cl had to get home because she had to practice for her comeback stage on inkigayo. Minzy and Top were getting food from the cafeteria and Dara had fallen asleep on one of the couches by Masons room. 

 

 

 

Top walked back before Minzy and saw Bom on the floor. He walked over and sat down next to her. 

 

 

"Here." He said holding out a bottle of water. She slowly lifted her head and shook it. 

 

 

 

"Im not thirsty." She said. 

 

 

 

"Bom, we've been here for four hours already. You need to eat something. You're gonna die of starvation." He said offering her the bottle again. 

 

 

 

"I said im not hungry." She gritted her teeth. He sighed and put the bottle down. She put her head back down. He was about to leave up when Bom reached up and held his hand. 

 

 

 

"Top." She looked up at him. "Please dont leave me alone right now." She said with her eyes pleading. 

 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

His eyes flickered and sat back down next to her. He put his arm around her and pulled her close. Instead of resisted, she just laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Praying everything would be alright. 

 

 

 

After about another half n hour, the doctors came out and smiled. 

 

 

"Mason Parks parents?" The nurse asked. Top and Bom stood up and looked at her expectantly. 

 

 

The nurse smiled and warmly. "He'll be just fine. But you guys were really lucky this time. If he had arrived here any sooner, i dont think i would be saying this to you right now," she said, "he's sleeping right now but you're still welcome to see him. You can take him home in about two days."

 

 

 

Bom just turned and hugged Top as tears of joy rolled down her flushed cheeks. 

 

 

"Thank you so much." Minzy said to the nurse. 

 

 

"You're welcome. Anything for Bom sunbaenims son." The nurse smiled beofre walking away to take care of another patient. 

 

 

 

Since Mason was okay, Bom told them to go home and rest but Top insisted he would stay until Bom and Mason went home. After much arguing, she finally agreed and let him stay. Minzy and Dara were exhausted so they decided to go home and back the next day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Daesung called Jiyong over when Jiyong walked into the club. Jiyong called him and Taeyang to come with him to go clubbing. He figured Seungri wouldnt want to go since Seungri was dating Cl, and he couldnt get ahold of Top.

 

 

 

"Yoo! Im getting hooked tonight!" Jiyong said happily. He asked the bartneder for three shots and the three guys downed them and then went to the dance floor. Jiyong made eye contact with a super hot girl who was dancing with her friends and winked at her to come over. She smiled and walked over to him. 

 

 

 

"Come here a lot?" He asked as they danced together. Her friends spotted Taeyang and Daesung and they were now surrounded by five girls. 

 

 

"Not really." She answered. 

 

 

"Got a name?" He asked. 

 

"I'm Ye Jee. Kim Ye Jee." She answered. "You?" 

 

 

"Jiyong." He said placing his hands on her hips. "The womanizer."

 

 

"Womanizer eh?" She asked.

 

 

"Mhm. Ask anyone." He said.

 

 

"Well, im not that easy." She retorted in their flirting battle.

 

"Well, im not someone who stops just because they're not easy." He pulled her close. 

 

 

"We'll see about that." She grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. 

 

 

He smiled. He took her hand and led her to an empty hallway in the club before leaning for a kiss. As he kissed her, something didnt feel right. He broke the kiss.

 

 

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

 

 

"Um, no." He said and continued kissing her.  He pushed her up against the wall trying to feel hot and some kind of spark but nothing about this kiss felt good. 

 

 

"I cant do this." He said pushing himself off of her. 

 

 

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

"I mean that this isnt gonna work." He said before leaving her there dumbfounded. 

 

 

Jiyong tried two or three more times to hook up with someone but none of them felt right. He just went home frustrated and angry. 

 

 

 

"What is wrong with me??" He cursed when he got home to his parents home. He was too tired to drive all the way to his house. 

 

 

He opened the door and found his mom walking from the bathroom. 

 

 

"Jiyong?" She furrowed her eyebrows. She scrunched her face and pinched her nose. "Aiyoo. Did you drink tonight?? And what're you doing getting here so late?? Its 2 am!" She whisper-yelled at him. 

 

 

"Omma, go back to bed, you're always cranky when you dont get enough sleep." He said walking into the kitchen to get some water. She just rolled her eyes and went back to the room to sleep.

 

 

He was about to walk to the guest room when he saw the light in Daras room still on. He walked over to the balcony and looked over. He saw Daras shadow walking around in the room. He saw the shadow coming towards the window by the balcony doors. Jiyong quickly ran back inside so she wouldnt see him. She walked to the window that was open and closed it. She turned off the lights in her room and went to bed. 

 

 

-Duga. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

Jiyong felt it. When he saw her. He felt it. That special spark he had been looknig for all night. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hellooo everybodyy!! So i hope you liked this chapter and felt little butterflies in your stomachs when Top and Bom hugged and when Jiyong felt the spark kekeke. Oh and i just finished reading 'the fault in our stars' today and let me just say, i still havnt stopped crying. That book was so BEAUTIFUL<3 <3 anyway, tell me what you guys thought of 'the fault in our stars' if you read it okay? okay. (boom shakalaka to my little reference xD.....this is probably why i dont have many friends. hahahahahah.) So dont forget to comment and subscibe!! ~your favorite sasha unni :3