Saturday

Another Love Story
"UGH I LIKE SEUNGRI." Cl yelling barging into Dara's place that night. The girls usually met up every Friday might. Mason went to his grandmothers every Friday as well. 
 
 
 
The girls just looked at her blankly. 
 
 
 
"Ugh I'm crazy I'm crazy IM CRAZY." She hit her head as she slumped onto the couch. The girls just blinked at her in shock.
 
 
"WELL SAY SOMETHING!" Cl flapped her arms around. 
 
 
 
"Ah right, Mianhe. BUT MWARAGO? Dude, you know that's a bad idea." Bom said. 
 
 
"If I didn't know that, would you think I would be hear yelling like a maniac??" She cried burying her face in her hands. 
 
 
 
"Arasso arasso, let's think about this rationally." Bom said sitting next to her on the couch. 
 
 
 
"Yeah, it's obvious isn't it?" Minzy said. The girls looked at her eagerly for her idea. "Say that your pregnant. Then they have to let you go out with him." Minzy said like this was the most obvious and logical thing in the world. The other two girls just stared at her. 
 
 
 
"She's kidding right? Someone please tell me she's kidding." Cl looked at Dara and Bom who were still trying to process Minzys 'brilliant' idea.
 
 
 
"YAH." Cl yelled throwing a pillow at Minzys who was stuffing her face with popcorn. 
 
 
 
"What?!" Minzy coughed. 
 
 
 
"Say that I'm pregnant?? Do you wanna die?? My life would be over!! Saying I have five boyfriends would get me better responses than saying I'm pregnant!!" Cl yelled. 
 
 
 
"Well I didn't see anyone else coming up with any ideas!" Minzy argued back.
 
 
 
"That's because we were thinking of GOOD ideas." Cl scoffed. 
 
 
"You know what?!" Minzy yelled. 
 
 
"What? What?" Cl yelled. 
 
 
 
"ALRIGHT. BACK TO YOUR CORNERS." Dara stepped in between the two. 
 
 
"Cl, Minzy was just coming up with ideas because the rest of us weren't. And Minzy, you're an idiot." Bom said. 
 
 
 
"Why not just date him in secret?" Dara asked surprising all of them. 
 
 
"Unni, you know I can't do that. No one ever stays hidden for long. Yoona and Seunggi oppa, Sooyoung and her boyfriend, L and his girlfriend. They were all found out by the press and if they find out that I have a boyfriend, Korea will turn upside down." Cl told her. 
 
 
 
"You like Seungri right? A lot?" Dara told her. 
 
 
 
"Deh....." Cl whined.
 
 
 
"Than we'll protect you guys and help you date secretly! Don't worry about it. You won't be found out, I promise." Dara assured her. "Now go get your guy." 
 
 
 
"There's just one problem...." Cl said. 
 
 
 
"What?" The girls asked.
 
 
 
"I don't know if he likes me or not." Cl admitted looking down. The girls all hit their foreheads in irritation.
 
 
 
"This girl chincha. You're freaking out about the press finding out you guys are dating, when you don't even know if he likes you or not." Minzy shook her head at Cl. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Omma?" Bom said as she walked through her moms door. 
 
 
 
"Bom ah!" Her mom whisper-yelled from the living room. 
 
 
 
"Where's my little man?" Bom whispered. 
 
 
 
"He's sleeping in your fathers room." Her mom said. 
 
 
"Appas room? Don't you guys share?" Bom asked. 
 
 
 
"Not after he said I looked fat in my new dress." Boms mom said. 
 
 
 
"Ah." Bom nodded noting never to call her mom fat. 
 
 
 
"Do you wanna go get lunch tomorrow?" Her mom asked. 
 
 
 
"Yeah sure. Let's go to- oh wait. Ugh crap I can't." Bom cringed remembering her day with Top. 
 
 
"Wae? Do you have plans with someone?" Her mom asked. 
 
 
 
"Deh. I lost a bet to some guy and he said I had to spend the whole day with him." Bom said dying on the inside. 
 
 
 
"A guy?? Is he good looking?? Does he like you?? Do you like him??" Her mom asked eagerly. 
 
 
 
"Aniyo omma! It was just a bet, stop getting your hopes up." Bom shot down any ideas that her mom said. "The only man I need in my life is Mason." Bom said. 
 
 
 
"Tsk tsk tsk." Her mom shook her head. "You're gonna die alone Bommie." 
 
 
 
"That's what I'm planning on." Bom retorted as she crept into Masons room.
 
 
 
"Yah I wanna see more grandkids before I die!" Her mom whispered loudly. 
 
 
 
"Is my Mason not enough for you??" Bom raised her eyebrow as she came back out while carrying a sleeping Mason.
 
 
 
"Are you kidding me? He's the light of my life! I just wanna see more of him!" Her mom told her. 
 
 
 
"Then you and appa have more kids." Bom argued back. 
 
 
 
"Aigoo this girl." Boms mom slightly hit the top of Boms head. "Come on, go home. It's late." Her mom shakes her out. 
 
 
 
"Arasso omma, night! Love you." Bom said as she hugged her mother goodbye. 
 
 
 
"And get married before you come back!" Her mom laughed as Bom walked away. 
 
 
 
"No!" Bom waved behind her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-KNOCK KNOCK-
 
 
 
 
"Mason, are you ready?" Bom asked coming out of her room in her jeans and plain orange short sleeve shirt. 
 
 
 
"Almost omma!" Mason said. He came out of his room in a green polo and jeans with matching Skechers and smiled up cutely at his mom. 
 
 
 
"Aigoo, was my son always this attractive?" Bom laughed as Mason did poses. 
 
 
 
"Of course omma, I've always been a stud." He laughed. 
 
 
 
"Aigoo!" Bom gushed at her son. She went to the door and prepared herself for the day. 
 
 
 
"Ready?" Top asked when she opened the door. 
 
 
 
"Do I have a choice?" She cringed. 
 
 
"Nope." He smiled. 
 
 
"You must be Mason!" He beamed when he was Mason walk to the door.
 
 
"Are you my new appa?" Mason asked making Bom wide eyed. 
 
 
 
"Mason!!!" She yelled angrily. Too laughed and kneeled down next to him. 
 
 
 
"If I play my cards right, I might be." He winked to Mason. 
 
 
 
"Yah!" Bom yelled.
 
 
 
"Let's go." He said as he ran down the hallway while giving Mason a piggy back ride.
 
 
 
"Aish!" Bom ran her fingers through her hair.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So where should we go?" Top asked as they all got into his car.
 
 
"Back inside." Bom muttered looking out the window with her arms crossed.
 
 
 
"I heard that." Too muttered back imitating her as he started the car. 
 
 
 
"Let's go to the zoo!" Mason beamed from the back seat. 
 
 
"Alright zoo it is!" Too said happily as he drove to the zoo. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Cha, here we are." Top said as they arrived at the zoo. Bom got out of the car and helped Mason out. 
 
 
 
"Come on Mason!" Top exclaimed putting Mason on his shoulders and running towards the ticket booth. 
 
 
 
"Yah! Be careful!" Bom yelled after them. 
 
 
 
 
"How many people?" The ticket lady asked. 
 
 
"3." Too said as Bom walked up next to them. 
 
 
 
"Ah, there's a discount today for families." The lady smiled. 
 
 
 
"Uh we're not a fami- HMMPPHHH." Bom was about to say but Top covered with his hand. 
 
 
 
"Ah, my silly wife." Top out his arm around her shoulder bringing her close. "Yes, one family price please." 
 
 
 
"Deh, that'll be $25." 
 
 
 
"Deh." Top said handing the lady the money. 
 
 
 
"Kamsahmnida. Have a nice day." 
 
 
 
"Deh kamsahmnida." Top bowed as Mason ran towards the penguin exhibit. 
 
 
 
"Get your arm off of me." Bom hit his arm off as it was still on her. 
 
 
 
"Ah, Mianhe." He out his arms down at his side. 
 
 
 
"Omma! Look!!" Mason exclaimed as he saw one of the penguins grab a fish.
 
 
 
"Wah! So cool!" Bom exclaimed ruffling his hair as she watched the penguins with her. 
 
 
 
"Are lions here?" Mason asked. 
 
 
 
"I think so, let's go see." Bom said. 
 
 
 
"They're up over here." Top said leading them to the lions. 
 
 
 
"Would you like to see the new born cub?" The lion den care taker asked them when hey arrived at the lions den.
 
 
"Yes/no!" Top and Bom said together. 
 
 
 
"Yes. We would." Bom smiled hitting he back of his head. 
 
 
"Deh, come with me." The worker said. They all walked into a large wooden room with some pillows and another worker holding a baby cub in his arms. The first worker took the baby cub and brought it over to Bom, Top and Mason. 
 
 
 
 
"Ah ah ah ok....little too close." Top said backing away a little.
 
 
 
"Are you serious right now? That cub is as harmless as a fly! And it's so cute!" Bom said to him. 
 
 
 
"Yeah but give it a couple of months and that thing could swallow us whole and use our bones as tooth picks!" Top exclaimed. 
 
 
 
"Chincha, sucha baby." Bom rolled her eyes at him. 
 
 
 
"Wah! Can we hold it?" Mason asked fascinated by the adorable fuzz ball in front of him.
 
 
 
"Deh, but your parents can't. I'm afraid you're still a little too small kiddo. You can let him if you want." The lady said sweetly. "Here." The lady said letting Bom hold the cub. 
 
 
 
"Oh my god. He's so precious! Mason ah, here come let him." Bom exclaimed as the little lion smelled her and let out a small roar. 
 
 
 
Mason carefully pet him and soon the lion was playing with him. Bom was laughing as the lion jumped all over them and kept sniffing them. 
 
 
 
-Dugun. Dugun. Dugun-
 
 
 
"What the heck?" Top said quietly to himself as he put his hand over his heart as he watched Bom play with the cub. 
 
 
-Dugun. Dugun. Dugun.-
 
 
"Stop it!" Top said a little too loudly. 
 
 
"Stop what?" Bom asked carrying the cub over to him. 
 
 
 
"Nothing. But get that thing away from me!" Too backed away. 
 
 
 
"Aigoo. I can't believe you're afraid of him." Bom shook her head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The three went to a nearby pond that Mason thought was pretty and sat by with some food. 
 
 
 
Mason went off to play in the water leaving Bom and Top alone. Top just stared at Bim for a while. 
 
 
 
"What?" She asked eating her sandwich. 
 
 
 
"You're kinda pretty." He said bluntly. 
 
 
"Jee, thanks." She rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
"No I'm serious, I never noticed it before but you're pretty hot." He said. 
 
 
 
"Um thanks....I think." She said not knowing how to react. She looked over at Mason who was sitting in the water pretending to be a squid and smiled at her adorable son. 
 
 
-Dugun. Dugun. Dugun-
 
 
 
"Yah, can you stop that??" Top told Bom.
 
 
"Stop what??" She exclaimed surprised by his yelling. 
 
 
"This!" He pointed to his smile. 
 
 
"You mean smiling?" She furrowed her eyebrows. 
 
 
 
"Yeah! Cut it out!" He yelled at her. 
 
 
 
"What is your problem??" She exclaimed at him angrily. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-RING RING-
 
 
 
 
 
"Yobosayo?" Bom answered her phone. 
 
 
 
"Bom, we need you here right now." The office said. 
 
 
 
"Ah...arasso. I'll be there soon." Bom said. "Mason ah, let's go." She said to Mason who was trying to catch fish in the pond. 
 
 
 
"Ah do we have to?" He whined. 
 
 
 
"Yeah, come on. I'll drop you off at halmomis." She said as he walked sadly towards her. 
 
 
 
"I can watch him while your gone." Top offered.
 
 
 
"Really?" Bom raised her eyebrow. 
 
 
 
"Yeah, I don't have to go to work today. I'll watch him until you get back." Top said to her.
 
 
 
"That would be daebak! Please omma?" Mason begged. 
 
 
 
Bom bit her lip in hesitation. "Erm....well....ok. I'll pick him up on my way back ok?" She said. 
 
 
 
"No no it's ok, I'll drop him off." He assured her. 
 
 
 
"Ok....thanks....." She said awkwardly. "Mason, be a good boy ok?" She told him.
 
 
 
"Arasso omma. See you later." He said hugging his mom goodbye.
 
 
 
"Arasso, annyeong." She said before running to her car. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-6 hours later-
 
 
 
 
 
"WOOOOOO." Top yelled walking through Boms door with Mason on his shoulder who's face was painted like a teenage mutant ninja turtle with a monkey hanging around his neck. Bom came out of the bathroom and looked at the two. 
 
 
 
 
"Looks like you two had fun." Bom smiled.
 
 
 
"After you left, we went back and looked at the monkeys." Mason beamed. 
 
 
"You did?" Bom smiled. 
 
 
"Yeah, and we looked at women!" Mason bragged more. 
 
 
"You- you did?" Boms smiled slowly started to disapear. 
 
 
"Yeah, and they were damn hot! All were 10s!" Mason said gladly. 
 
 
 
Bom raised her eyebrow at Top who just laughed nervously. 
 
 
 
 
"Heheh....kids these days, they just say the darnedest things don't they?" Top laughed ruffling Masons hair. 
 
 
 
"I see....are there any other phrases you wanna teach my 6 year old?" She crossed her arms. 
 
 
 
 
"Heh heh...nope. I think that's enough for today." He said ready to run our encase Bom tried to kill him. 
 
 
 
"Ahh...I'm going to bed, im tired. Night omma, thanks for a fun day hyung." Mason smiled before going back into his room. 
 
 
 
 
"Cute kid eh?" Top laughed nervously. 
 
 
"Well of course he's cute, he is my son after all." Bom joked. "Do you want something to drink?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"Nah, im ok. Thanks though." He said slumping onto her couch. 
 
 
"Yah, arent you going home?" She crossed her arms and looked at him. 
 
 
 
"We agreed to spend the whole day together but since you got called in, you have to make it up by spending the last 3 hours here with me." He chuckled patting the seat next to him. 
 
 
Bom sighed and shook her head. "If i do, will you promise to leave me alone then?" 
 
 
"No, but i'll try not to be AS annoying." He smiled. 
 
 
"Chincha, of all girls, why did it have to be me?" She sighed. 
 
 
"Dont flatter yourself, I'm just trying to confirm something." He said laying his head back. 
 
 
"And what is that?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"I'll tell you when i confirm it." He said. "Just stay like this for a bit." He said as he pulled her head to rest on her shoulder. 
 
 
 
"Yah. What do you think you're doing-" 
 
 
 
"Shhhh. For a woman, you talk way too much. Just sit like this for a bit." He said with his eyes closed. Bom just sighed and let her head rest on his shoulder. 
 
 
 
"Hearts not racing...good." He thought to himself.. "I dont like her." He sighed in relief.