her choice

Another Love Story

Dara opened her eyes and found herself sitting on a large swing. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around. She was in a giant grassy field with nothing but green hills and a vibrant blue sky in th distance. 

 

 

 

 

"What's going on?" She asked. "Hello!" She yelled. Nothing answered her except for the echo of her own voice. 

 

 


She turned back around and jumped from shock.

 

 

 

"Annyeong." A man cutely waved to her as he swung on the swing. 

 

 

 

 

"Min Hyun oppa?" She asked wide eyed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wanna swing?" He asked patting the empty space next to him.

 

 

 

 


"What's going on?" She asked not moving from her spot. "Where are we? Why're you here? How did i get here?" 

 

 

 

 

"Dara sit down." He said again. She sighed and sat next to him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Now can you tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked again. 

 

 

 

 

"Well, right now, you're on the border line of being dead and being alive." Min Hyun said. She looked at him and furrowed her eyesbrows. 

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You remember what happened earlier right? With Alex and everything?" He said to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course. But how did i get here?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, when he was about to shoot you, the cops came and shot him before he could hurt you anymore," he explained. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah and then i think i fainted." She said finishing his sentence. 

 

 

 

 

"You did," he chuckled but became serious again. "But since you were shot near you heart and all the smoke you took in and all the burn marks on you, your body is very weak right now." He said. 

 

 

 

 

"And?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Right now, you're being given a choice. You can let go and move on, away from your father, from Alex, from all of it." He took a pause. "Or you can go back. Go back to your dad, to Alex, to Jiyong." 

 

 

 

 

At Jiyongs name, she remembered him. Everything he had done for her. She remembered Bom, Cl, Minzy, her mom.

 

 

 

 

"Its your choice Dara." He told her. She stared down at the ground not knowing what to do. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are we?" She finally asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Your peace of mind." He answered looking at the beautiful scenery. 

 

 

 

 

 

"My peace of mind?" She looked at him. "How is a giant grassy field my peace of mind?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look again." He smiled. She looked forward and saw what he meant: Jiyong. Bom. Everyone she loved. 

 

 

 

"Guys." She smiled. She got up and ran to them but just ran right through them. They turned around and just smiled, said nothing though. "Guys?" 

 

 

 

 

"They're not real Dara. They're figments of your imagination." Min Hyun said staring at the Bom and Mason figments. 

 

 

 

 

 

She got up and dusted herself off as she stared at Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

"But dont forget these guys though." Min Hyun turned his head to the right, Dara did the same. she saw her father and Alex and everyone who had ridiculed her saying she wasnt good enough or she was always a good-for-nothing. They were staring at her blankly, not smiling nor frowning. Just blank faces. 

 

 

 

 

"You make your choice Dara." Min Hyun said as he got up and started walking away. 

 

 

 

 

 

"How will I make a choice? How do I let go or hold on?" She asked. 

 

 

 

He turned around and smiled. "You'll know." 

 

 

 

"Oppa." She said helplessly. 

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped one more time. "Tell Top to take care of my girl and kid." 

 

 

 

 

 

Then he walked away in to the distance and vanished. Dara looked at her loved ones, and then at the people she hated. After a minute, they all started to fade away one by one and sky became dark with lightning, Dara had made her choice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong sat in the hospital room next to Dara bed fast asleep. Daras fingers moved slightly and she slowly opened her eyes. She looked around and saw the dim lights of the hospital room. She turned her head to the right and saw Jiyong sleeping in the chair holding her hand. 

 

 

 

 

"Ji...yong..ah..." She said weakly. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong couldnt hear her because of her soft voice. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong ah." She said a little louder. Jiyongs eyes opened and widened. 

 

 

 

 

"D- Dara!!" He exclaimed. "Can you hear me??" 

 

 

 

 

Dara blinked and slightly nodded her head. Jiyong got up and pressed the button for the doctor.

 

 

 

 

"Are you ok??" He asked. Two doctors and a nurse walked in to the room and smiled at Dara. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara shi, can you hear me?" The doctor asked. Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"How are you feeling?"  The other doctor asked. 

 

 

 

 

"My head hurts." She said trying to sit up. She winced in pain and grabbed her shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"Be careful!" Jiyong said helping her sit up. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well its a relief that you're alright." The nurse said checking her shoulder. "We should probably change the dressing and gauze." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara shi, do you know how long you were asleep for?" The doctor asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe a couple of hours?" She guessed. 

 

 

 

 

"A couple of hours?" You've been asleep for almost three days." Jiyong told her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Three days??" She exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." The three meds nodded. 

 

 

 

"Wow." She sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Other than your head and shoulder, do you feel strange in any way?" The first doctor asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I feel a little weak." She confessed. 

 

 

 

 

"Thats normal, the smoke was too much for you." The second doctor smiled sweetly. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh..." Dara said. "And what about Alex?" 

 

 

 

 

"The police officers will probably be here in a day or two to ask you some questions and then they will send him back to America for his court case and prison date." Jiyong told her. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Well everything seems to be fine, I'll come back in an hour to change the gauze and stuff." The nurse said before the three of them left. 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong sat in an awkward silence. 

 

 

 

 

"Where is everyone else?" Dara finally asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Home, i just sent them home an hour ago, your mom too." He responed. 

 

 

 

 

"My omma?? How did she handle everything??" Dara asked wide eyed. 

 

 

 

 

"Well after we stopped her from killing Alex, i think she took it pretty well." He slightly smiled. 

 

 

 

"Daebak." Dara giggled. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara how could you not tell me?" Jiyong asked getting serious. 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe Jiyong ah." she lowered her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know how worried I was?" He said getting angry. "I wouldve killed myself if something happened to you!" 

 

 

 

 

Dara didnt say anything and just fiddled with her fingers. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit Dara, you couldve died because of that maniac! How could you not tell me??" He yelled at her. "Dont you trust me at all?? I know you were trying to spare my feelings but do think I wouldnt have believed you??" 

 

 

 

 

"I know im sorry. I shouldve told you. I shouldve trusted you more." She apologized. 

 

 

 

 

"I cant lose you." He said finally calming down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're not gonna." Dara said as she weakly got up from her bed and gave him a back hug. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too much to lose you now." He said turned around and fully hugging her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong everyonbody!!! So since this fanfiction is coming to an end (cries) I made the forward for my next fanfic!! i know i know, you're all thinking, "Sasha unni, this story hasnt even ended yet and you're already starting another fanfic??" But ive been planning this new story since my first one!! heres the link for it so please subscribe and make sure to read it! I wont be starting it until this one is over though ~Sasha unni.

 

Blinded by love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/723085/blinded-by-love-2ne1-bigbang-daragon-topbom