Jejudo part 2

Another Love Story

Top wrapped his arm around Boms waist and slightly lifted her up. She deepend the kiss and opened . He pushed her up against one of the trees and played with her with his tongue.

 

 


-FLASHBACK-

 

 

"How much longer?" Bom asked.

 

 


"Only five more minutes." Min Hyun said as they drove to the restaurant. 

 

 

"Great, I'm starving. You said this place was 20 minutes away. It feels like half of my life." Bom groaned. 

 

 

Min Hyun had just been promoted to chief of their hospital so him, Bom, and a couple of the other doctors were going out to dinner.

 

 


"I swear you were never this whiney when we got married." He snickered. 

 

 


"Yeah, well that was three years ago. I'm old and maggy now so get used to it." Bom sighed. 

 

 


"Yeah, you're right." He said. 

 

 


"Yah!" Bom yelled. 

 

 


"Kidding! Kidding!" He laughed. 

 

 


"Chincha Min Hyun ah!" She hit his arm but laughed as well. 

 

 


And then the happiness vanished almost instantly. 

 

 

 

The truck lights blinded them through the windows. 

 

 

 

"MIN HYUN AH! LOOK OUT!!!" Bom screamed right before the truck slammed into their little car. 

 

 

 


-END FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

Boms eyes shot open and pushed Top away who had traveled down to her neck. 

 

 

"I can't do this." She shook her head and panted. 

 

 

 

"I'm- I'm sorry. I got carried away." He breathed heavily. 

 

 


"No. It's not that. I can't do THIS, us." She said. 

 

 


"Did I do something wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he stepped froward. 

 

 


"No!" She yelled stepping back. Top stopped getting closer and stared at her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Top, I'm sincerely asking you this now. Can you please stay away from me?" She finally looked up at him. He noticed that pain and hurt had taken over her eyes. 

 

 


"Bom." He said. 

 

 

She turned around and walked back to the beach house leaving him in the pouring rain. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone had gone to sleep so Bom sighed in relief that she didnt have to be questioned about what happened. She went into her room to change and just go to bed. 

 

 

 

 

Top walked in shortly after her but couldnt sleep. He sighed and sat on the couch and put his head in his hands. 

 

 

 

"Stupid." He told himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Top woke up the next day and walked outside to see the group eating breakfast on the patio. 

 

 

 

He looked around and noticed that Seungri, Cl, Minzy, Bom and and Mason were missing. 

 

 

 

"Where is everyone?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Well Seungri and Cl went to see Seungris parents an hour ago and Bom, Mason and Minzy just left to go see Minzys oldest sister and her family." Hyo Jin said to him. 

 

 

 

"Tabi, what do you want for breakfast?" Hai Lee omma asked from the kitchen. 

 

 

 

"Anythings fine ommoni." He said putting his head on the table. 

 

 

 

He felt someone staring at him and looked up and saw two sombodys staring at him. 

 

 

 

"What?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"Dont 'what' us hyung." Daesung stared. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, where did you and noona go last night after it started raining?" Taeyang squinted his eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Top lied. 

 

 

 

 

"You know what! It started raning right after that love, like, hate game with Gd hyung-" 

 

 

 

Dara started choking on her water when the game was mentioned and all the stares turned to her. Jiyong, who had sat on the complete opposite of the table slowly started sliding into his chair from embarassment. 

 

 

 

"Mianhe." She coughed. 

 

 

 

The stares were still on her not moving. She gulped. "haha, look at the time! I have to go!" She said hurriedly. 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you off to now?" Hai Lee omma asked walking out to the patio with Tops eggs. 

 

 

 

"Im going to see my omma." Dara said. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha? I'll get one of the boys to give you a ride." She said. 

 

 

 

"No, ommoni, its okay-"

 

 

 

 

"nonsense! You go get ready and wait outside, one of the boys will come out to take you." Hai Lee cut her off and pushed Dara into her room to get ready. 

 

 

 

 

Dara sighed and hit her forehead in embarassment. She changed into her jeans and tank top and put her hair in a bun. She walked outside to one of their car rentals and leaned against the door praying that Jiyong wouldnt be the one to take her. 

 

 

 

 

"So who wants to take Dara to her moms?" Hai Lee asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong had left to use the bathroom.

 

 

 

Top and Daesung looked at each other and smiled mysteriously. 

 

 

 

"I have to go see a client." Top lied. 

 

 

 

"I have police papers to do." Daesung said. 

 

 

 

"I can take her-" Taeyang, the idiot, was saying when Daesung and Top covered his mouth and pushed him back into his seat. 

 

 

 

"Taeyang has plans too." Top smiled cutely. 

 

 

 

 

When Jiyong walked back out, everyone turned to him and mischievously smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" He asked blankly. 

 

 

 

 

 

-10 minutes later-

 

 

 

 

"Turn left here." Dara said. Jiyong turned the car to the left. "Its that house." Dara pointed to a small house a few feet away. Jiyong parked the car in front and turned the car off. 

 

 

 

 

"Um, i wont be long." She said awkwardly. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." He said just as awkward. 

 

 

 

She got out and opened the door to the house. 

 

 

 

"Omma?" She said walking in. "Omma." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara?" A womans voice said from down the hall. 

 

 

 

Dara walked down the hall to find her mother in her usual painting room working on a new project. She was looking at the beach and painting it. 

 

 

 

Park Sun Hwa was a woman in her mid 40s with brown curly hair and she was about the same height as Dara with the same fighting spirit. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara yah!!!" Her mom smiled and ran to hug her daughter. "I didnt know you were coming!!" 

 

 

 

 

Dara smiled and hugged her mom back. "I missed you so i came." 

 

 

 

"You shouldve told me! I wouldve made the place look some what normal." Sun Hwa looked around and grimaced at her house. "Why're you here anyway?"

 

 

 

 

"Me and a couple of friends are here on vacation. One of my," Dara stopped and thought for a second, "friends, i guess, brought me here." 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha? Which one? Bom?" Sun Hwa asked. 

 

 

 

"Ani, my friend Jiyong." Dara said sitting down on the couch. 

 

 

 

"Oh Jiyong..." Sun hwa nodded. But then stopped and stared at Dara. "Jiyong?? As in a guy??" 

 

 

 

Dara sighed. "Yes omma. Jiyong as in a guy."

 

 

 

 

"A real member of the male species??" Sun Hwa abruptly stood up. 

 

 

 

"Omma!!" Dara cried. 

 

 

 

"is he still here??" She peered out of the window. "OMO! HE IS!!!" 

 

 

 

Dara didnt have time to do anything because Sun Hwa immediatly rushed outside to tell Jiyong to come in. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong noticed a woman, who he figured was Daras mom because she looked just like her, walking out and so he got out of the car. 

 

 

 

 

"anneyonghasayo!" Sun Hwa bowed. "Park Sun Hwa imnida. Daras omma." 

 

 

 

"Deh, annyeonghasayo. Kwon Jiyong imnida." He bowed not knowing what was going on. 

 

 

 

 

"Do you wanna come in Jiyong shi? Im sorry that my daughter didnt invite you in." She said. 

 

 

 

"Oh, no its okay." He said. 

 

 

 

"No no, i insist." She pulled him inside. 

 

 

 

He looked around and saw tons of paintings and drawings on the walls and painting supplies everywhere. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara yah! Go get your friend a drink!!" Sun Hwa yelled to Dara who was sitting on the couch. 

 

 

 

 

"His arms arent broken!" Dara yelled back just like her mother. 

 

 

 

Sun Hwa sheepishly smiled to Jiyong before turning to Dara and death glaring her to get up. 

 

 

 

"Aish chincha." Dara cursed. "This is why i never bring guys here." 

 

 

 

"you dont bring them because you cant!" Sun Hwa yelled. Jiyong was smiling at their little battle. 

 

 

 

"I am so sorry fo her rudeness Jiyong shi." 

 

 

 

"Aniyo aniyo. Its ok. And please, just call me Jiyong." He said. 

 

 

"Deh." She nodded. Dara walked back with a can of coke in her hand. 

 

 

 

"Here." She said. 

 

 

 

"Thanks." He took the can. "You're an artist." He said to Sun Hwa. 

 

 

 

"Deh! I am!" She said happily. "Would you like to see my work?" 

 

 

 

"Omma, i dont think Jiyong would want-"

 

 

 

"Yeah, i'd love to." He said. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Duagn.-

 

 

 

"Chincha??" Sun Hwa had a huge smile on her face. 

 

 

 

"Deh." He nodded. Sun Hwa led him to her main art room and showed him her paintings. 

 

 

 

Dara  smiled to herself and followed them in to the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was nice meeting you Jiyong!" Sun Hwa said to Jiyong when it was time for Dara and him to leave. They had ate lunch and dinner there and spent the whole day together with her mom. 

 

 

 

"You too Sun Hwa noona." He winked. 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!!!" Sun Hwa hugged him. "Dara, you better keep this one!!" 

 

 

 

"Omma!!!!" Dara whined. 

 

 

"Arasso arasso." She laughed with Jiyong. "Get going now, you two." 

 

 

 

"Annyeogasayo ommoni." jiyong said before getting in to the car. 

 

 

 

"I'll visit again before we leave omma." Dara hugged her mom. 

 

 

 

"You really like him dont you?" Sun Hwa suddenly said. 

 

 

Dara was shocked at her mothers sudden question. Then she thought about it, did she have feelings for Jiyong? 

 

 

 

"You dont have to tell me, just let me comfort you." 

 

 

 

"I want you bad." 

 

 

 

"Dont ever look at my girlfriend again." 

 

 

 

"Dara?"  "Love."

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at her mother and slightly nodded and smiled. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara drove home when Dara suddenly told him to turn onto the pier. 

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" He asked when they parked. She didnt say anything and just got out and sat on the edge with her legs dangling in the water. 

 

 

 

He got out too and furrowed his eyebrows. She patted the empty spot next to her for him to sit down. He st down next to her but still confused as to why they were there. 

 

 

 

"Its so nice here." She sighed letting the soft wind blow around her. 

 

 

Jiyong remember all the memories he had made here at Jeju Do. "Yeah, it is." He said easing up. 

 

 

 

They sat in silence and let the sun fall letting the darkness take over. 

 

 

 

"I was 23. When i ran away." Dara suddenly said. Jiyong knew exactly what she was talking about though. 

 

 

 

"Why though?" He asked. 

 

 

 

She sighed and began the story, her story. 

 

 

 

"I was borin in the Phillippines but my parents and I moved to the USA when i was two. I was 10, when i went to my first model auditon. They said i was a natural. I landed the spot immediatly and from then on, i was in every magazine. I became the top model in America. Everyone knew my name. I was like the Yoo Jae Suk over there. So loved, so happy, so known. But then, everything vanished almost instantly." She said with tears welling up in her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Then the scandal happened." He said softly. 

 

 

 

"I signed with one of the top agencies in the country. I thought they were the best, and they were. But not everyone in it. They had this worker, he was head of one of the top magazine labels ever and the magazine offered to make me their face for a year. Of course I said yes almost instantly." She laughed slightly. "But he was nothing more than a slimy erted bastard. He had told the past models that they had to sleep with him to be the cover, and all those pitiful girls said yes." She shook her head in anger. 

 

 

 

"But i didnt. I refused. But when i said i didnt wanna do it that way, he just went crazy and tried to me. I got away from him thinking i would report it to the police but the next day," Dara remembered the painful memory, "Every single headline read 'Sandy Lee, angelic goddess, or a sleazy ?' That bastard had told his company that i came on to him to get more fame. No one believed me. No one could prove it either because it was just my word against his. It didnt help that the company wouldnt release his name nor his face so i told my parents and my mom of course believe me but my dad, he didnt. I thought he loved me, but all he loved was the money that i was giving him. So me and my mom ran away. I took my moms last name and instead of being Sandy Lee or Sandara Lee, I just became plain old Dara Park." Dara finished. 

 

 

 

Jiyong didnt say anything for a long time as he let everything sink in. 

 

 

"Im scared of the dark because i ran out of the magazine company and went to hide in an old school that had closed for summer vacation across the street and it was pitch black in there except for the moon light. He was chasing me in there until i finally lost him." She confessed. 

 

 

 

Dara didnt say anything after that because if she did, she would start crying. 

 

 

Jiyong put his arm around her and let her head rest on his shoulder. 

 

 

"I'll keep you safe from now on." He said.