UGH

Another Love Story
"Cl!" Seungri called Cl as she walked to her van. 
 
 
"Seungri yah!" She beamed scurrying over to him.
 
 
"How did the interview go?" He asked. 
 
 
"Good, how did you know I was here?" She asked jumping on the inside. 
 
 
 
"Dara told me earlier at the academy." He said as he opened his car door. "Wanna go somewhere for a bit?" 
 
 
"Sure." She smiled as she got in. "Oh, one second." She said. She went to her van and told them she would go with Seungri and ran back. "Let's go." She got in the car. He closed the door behind her. 
 
 
"Yes!" He jumped when she couldn't see him. He bit his lip from smiling too much and ran to the drivers seat. 
 
 
"Shall we go?" He asked starting the car.
 
 
"Let's go." She smiled. He laughed and drove away. 
 
 
 
 
-CLICK-
 
 
"Boss, I got it." A person said from the door holding a camera. 
 
 
"Good." Another man behind him said. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-RING RING- 
 
 
"Yobosayo?" Bom answered her phone at her office. 
 
 
"Hey bet loser." Top said. Bom cringed at the sound of his voice.
 
 
"How did you get my number?" She asked. 
 
 
"Uh...." 
 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
 
 
"HYUNG, NO. SHE HATES YOU." Taeyang screamed fighting Top who was trying to get a hold of his phone. 
 
 
"GIVE ME THE NUMBER TAEYANG." Top yelled back. 
 
 
"NEVER." Taeyang fought. 
 
 
"ILL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF YOUNGBAE. GIVE ME THE DAMN NUMBER." Top yelled pulling Taeyang back by the legs who was trying to crawl away. 
 
 
 
"HYUNG SHE'LL KILL ME." Taeyang yelled kicking his hyung. 
 
 
"DEATH IS MUCH BETTER  THAN WHAT IM GONNA DO IF YOU DONT GIVE ME THE NUMBER TAE." Top yelled holding his legs. 
 
 
 
"NOOOOOOOOO." Taeyang screamed as Top pulled him into the room as his nails scratched the floor. 
 
 
 
-END FLASHBACK- 
 
 
 
"Uhh...I found it in the phone book...." Top said.
 
 
 
"....The phone book. Seriously?" Bom scoffed. 
 
 
"Yah, some people still have those ya know, and you happen to be in it." Top said hitting himself on the forehead. 
 
 
 
"Ok....well, I have work to do." She said in irritation. 
 
 
"Did you forget about our bet?" He chuckled. 
 
 
"How could I? You won't let me forget." She said through gritted teeth. 
 
 
"I'll pick you up after work arasso?" He said. 
 
 
"I can't. I have to pick up Mason after work from Minzys." She said. 
 
 
"Then I'll just come over to your place then." He smiled. 
 
 
"Mwarago?" She rubbed her forehead from the headache. 
 
 
"What? Then he can just come with us." He told her. 
 
 
"You wanna bring my six year old along on a date?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"So you admit it's a date?" He laughed. 
 
 
"What? Huh? No!" She yelled. 
 
 
"Chill chill, and yeah. Bring him along. We can go to a park or something." He said.
 
 
"Its cold at night." She told him. 
 
 
"Then we'll go Saturday afternoon arasso? I'll pick you guys up at 12! Bye!" He said quickly before hanging up. 
 
 
"But- yah, wait, Top!" She yelled as he was hanging up. 
 
 
 
"Aish chincha!" She cursed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come on you lazy bums!" Dara yelled back at the academy. 
 
 
"Dara yah, we've been exercising for two hours now, can't we take a break?" Jun.k whined.
 
 
"Yah, do you think that Jejudos boxers take a break after two hours? No! They exercise and box for hours and hours! That's why they're number one and we're number three. Now 30 more sit ups!" She yelled. 
 
 
 
"Ugh, deh...." The men groaned as they got into the position.
 
 
 
-KNOCK KNOCK-
 
 
All the heads turned towards the doors and GD peaked his head in. 
 
 
"Annyeong." He waved as he walked in. Dara blew the hair strands off of her face and crossed her arms. 
 
 
"What're you doing here?" She glared. 
 
 
"Photo shoot for the academy." He said. Dara tensed up hearing that word. 
 
 
"Um, go ahead." She said waving her hand towards the guys doing the sit ups. 
 
 
"Sit ups? I heard that this academy did hell training and all you guys do is sit ups?" He scoffed watching the buff men. 
 
 
"Just sit ups? I would love to see you spend a week here doing all of our exercises and warm ups." She laughed. 
 
 
"I probably could." He said taking pictures. 
 
 
"Really?" She raised her eyebrow. 
 
 
 
"Yeah, it doesn't seem that hard." He said to her. 
 
 
"Doesn't seem that hard?. Are you kidding me right now? Why do you think it's called hell training?" She questioned him.
 
 
"Maybe because you're a girl and think it's hard." He shrugged.
 
 
"Mwarago?!" She yelled making everyone in the room jump and look at her. "Fine, if you think it's SO easy, you try it. In fact, starting Monday, you have to come in here until Sunday and do all of our workouts." She told him.
 
 
"sounds easy enough to me." He shrugged.
 
 
 
"Ha, ok. Fine." She said. "Monday to Sunday." She said as they shook hands. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What're we doing here?" Cl asked as her and Seungri walked on a path in the park. They went out to eat for a little but now the whole city was quiet and dark. 
 
 
"I like this place." He said. "I used to come here a lot with my parents when I was little." 
 
 
"It's nice. The weathers getting warmer so I can enjoy it more. I love summer time." She laughed. 
 
 
"Yeah. Every summer, Jiyoung hyungs parents take me and the guys to Jeju for two weeks at their beach house." He said. 
 
 
"Oh that sounds like so much fun!" She exclaimed.
 
 
"Mhm, it's really nice getting away from the city life." He sighed. 
 
 
"I know what you mean." She nodded. 
 
 
 
They walked in silence for a while. Cl kept thinking for something good to say. She was about to say something until a Seungri cut her off.
 
 
"Cl." He said. 
 
 
"Hm?" She asked. 
 
 
"Do you ever wish you could date publicly?" He asked. 
 
 
"All the time. I wish people didn't care so much about me dating." She sighed. 
 
 
"If you had a boyfriend, would you go public?" He asked. 
 
 
"Definitely." She said making him a little sad. 
 
 
"Oh, arasso." He said with slumped shoulders. 
 
 
"Waeyo?" She asked. 
 
 
"Ani, just wondering." He lied. 
 
 
"Seungri yah, are you single?" She asked. 
 
 
"For five years now." He chuckled making Cl jump up and down on the inside.
 
 
"Well if you ever get lonely, you could always call me." She said. 
 
 
"Thanks, you too." He said as they headed back towards his car. 
 
 
Seungri and all both snuck around to her backyard to get into her house. He leaned the latter on the balcony and she started to climb up. 
 
 
"Thanks for the nice evening. Goodnight" She smiled. He smiled back at her but when as she turning around to climb back up, he quickly pecked her on the cheek. 
 
 
"You too." He said before walking back to his car. Cl stood there stunned as her hand went up to her cheek. She felt her heart start to race and a smile curving on her face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"UGH. I LIKE SEUNGRI." Cl yelled walking into Dara's apartment the next morning. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello everybody~~~ so how were the past two chapters?  I know there's not a lot of daragon and Topbom so far, but don't worry, there's ALOT to come for them. And I wanna give the ririn and minzy and young Don shippers some chapters too lol. So since I said I couldn't update that often anymore until like march, I'm typing a bunch of updates whenever I get the chance and just saving them for later. So if it says I have Like 15 chapters when there's only like 12, that means I have some saved so I can spread them out. But omg, I wanna thank everyone who was telling me that they'll wait patiently for my updates, my readers the BEST, no doubt. So thank you again everyone. So keep subscribing, commenting and up voting like you always do! Sarangheo~~<3