last day in Jeju

Another Love Story

Dara and Jiyong walked back hand in hand to the house after her confession. 

 

 


"Wait." She stopped him. 

 

 


"What is it?" He asked.

 

 

 


"Um, can we keep this a secret from the others for a bit?" She bit her lip. 

 

 

 


"I guess, but why?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 


"Well, I haven't had a boyfriend since my modeling days in America and I really don't want to be hounded with questions and stuff...." 

 

 

 

"Boyfriend?" Jiyong smiled. 

 

 


Dara hit his arm. "Don't make me say it again!" 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso." He rubbed his arm in pain. 

 

 

 


Dara walked into the house and slammed the door making everyone in the living room jump.

 

 


"YAH." Jiyong yelled walking in behind her. "You couldn't have left the door open??" 

 

 

 

"Your arms aren't broken!!" Dara yelled back at him. 

 

 

 

"You are so rude!!"

 

 

 

"I'd rather be rude than stupid." She rolled her eyes. 

 

 


"I can't handle you anymore." Jiyong walked into his room. 

 

 

 

"No one asked you to!!" Dara yelled before slamming her door as well. 

 

 

 


-BEEP BEEP-

 

 

Dara checked her phone. 

 

 

"Nice acting. Meet me on the patio after everyone goes to sleep."

 

 


Dara smiled at Jiyongs message and waited for everyone to go to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara peaked out of her room after Bom had fallen alseep and checked if anyone else was still awake. She walked out when she saw no one was awake and went out to the patio. 

 

 

 

 

She closed the door behind her and saw Jiyong already there. 

 

 

 

"Hey." He smiled. 

 

 

 

"Hi." She shyly smiled back. 

 

 

 

"Nice acting earlier." He chuckled. 

 

 

 

"Ha, thanks you too." She said. 

 

 

 

"Thanks." He smiled. "So, when did you start liking me?" 

 

 

 

"Are you seriously gonna make me do this?" She raised her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"Yes." He said bluntly. 

 

 

 

"No! Cant you just be happy with the fact that i like you?" She crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

"Nope. If you dont tell me, you're gonna regret it!" He warned. 

 

 

 

"Oh really?" She raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

 

"Mhm." He nodded. 

 

 

 

"I doubt that." She rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

Jiyong stepped closer and unbottoned the top of his shirt. 

 

 

Daras eyes widened. "Wh- what do you think you're doing?" She stepped back. 

 

 

 

He stepped closer and closer. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, dont even think about it!" Dara ran away while Jiyong chased her around the patio until he caught her with is arms and started kissing her all over. 

 

 

 

 

Dara laughed and tried to get away. 

 

 

 

Someone on the second floor was watching them from the window and smiling. 

 

 

 

"Yeobo yah, are you coming to bed?" Seung Duk asked. 

 

 

 

"Mhm." Hai Lee smiled before going to bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Alright everybody, we leave tomorrow so make sure you have everything." Hyo Jin omma told everyone at breakfast tomorrow. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh!" Everyone at the table said. 

 

 

 

"And everyone has to come back here at 5 tonight because Sang Tae and I have a surrpise for everyone!" She said. 

 

 

 

"Deh." They all nodded. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone went to pack up and gather their things together. Everyone spent the time at the beach playing games and having fun until 5 finally came around. 

 

 

 

"Ok, so Sang Tae and I were thinking since its our last day here, we should spend it with a lot of fun." Hyo Jin started. 

 

 

 

Everyone nodded their heads. 

 

 

 

"And so we're taking everyone to the carnival tonight!" She said excitedly. 

 

 

 

"Chincha???" Everyone said excited. 

 

 

 

"Deh!!!" Hyo Jin smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Yayy!!!!" Mason cheered. 

 

 

 

"Lets go!!" Sang Tae said. Everyone got up and went to the cars. 

 

 

 

 

"Me, Cl, Taeyang, Minzy, and Young Don will go in this one." Seungri said as the other three got in. 

 

 

 

 

"No! please!!! Somebody help mee! I cant take anymore couples!! NOOOOO." Taeyang yelled for help before Minzy and Young Don pulled him into the car. 

 

 

 

"The parents can go in this one." Seund Duk said before they got in as well. 

 

 

 

There were two cars left and three people. 

 

 

 

"Me, Dara and Daesung can go in this one." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

"Uh, G, i dont think thats a good idea." Top whispered looking over at Bom who was talking to Dara. 

 

 

 

 

"Why not?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

 

"Long story, you take Bom and i'll take Daesung." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso..." Jiyong said. "Noona!" Jiyong called Bom. 

 

 

 

 

She looked over. "Yeah?"

 

 

 

"You and Mason are coming with me and Dara." He said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." She nodded. "Kajja Mason ah." 

 

 

 

 

Top watched in sadness as Bom drove away with Jiyong and soon drove after them.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wahh!!!" Minzy exclaimed when they all arrived at the carnival. 

 

 

 

"It looks so fun!!!" Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

"Noona! You and me have to go around in the boxing game over there!" Seungri said to Dara pointing to the little boxing ring a couple yards away. 

 

 

 

"Alright!" Dara smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"You guys can do your own things but we have to meet back here at 11 ok?" Hai Lee said. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh!!" The kids said. 

 

 

 

"Omma, can you go over there?" Mason poointed to the little kiddy rides. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, sure sweetheart." Bom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

Hyo Jin omma noticed that Bom wanted to spend her last day with her friends since Bom had been with Mason the whole trip. "Uh Bom! I'll take Mason to the kid rides." 

 

 

 

 

"Aniyo aniyo ommoni. Spend your last day in Jeju with Sang Tae abeoji." Bom said. 

 

 

 

 

"Its ok! Go have fun with your friends. Sang Tae and I can always come here, you dont get many vacations like this as a doctor." Hyo Jin said. 

 

 

 

 

"Ommoni, its really ok." Bom insisted. 

 

 

"Nope! Now go on now." Hyo Jin pushed her to the gang and then she took Mason to the kids section before Bom could protest anymore. 

 

 

 

 

"Come on unni!" Minzy yelled back to Bom. 

 

 

 

Bom took one last look at Mason and smiled. "Coming!" And then she ran to her friends. 

 

 

 

 

Seungri helped Dara into the boxing ring and helped her with her gloves. 

 

 

 

"Thanks." She said. 

 

 

 

"Yep." He said. 

 

 

 

"First one down gets to choose one those prizes." The person who ran the boxing game said.

 

 

 

"Come on Seungri yah!!" Cl cheered. 

 

 

 

Seungri smiled at her.

 

 

 

DING!

 

 

 

 

"Come on Dara!!!"

 

 

 

"Show her what a man you are!!" 

 

 

 

"Kick him in the nuts!!!" 

 

 

 

 

Seungri and Dara punched each other back but Seungri  had won in the end. 

 

 

 

 

He reached his hand out and Dara grabbed it. 

 

 

 

"Nice job kid." She patted his back. 

 

 

 

"Thanks noona." Seungri smiled bashfully. 

 

 

 

"What prize would you like?" The person asked. 

 

 

 

"The stuffed panda please." Seungri said. The guy took down a medium sized panda and gave it to Seungri. 

 

 

 

Seungri gave it to Cl. "Here." 

 

 

 

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

 

 

"Guys look!!" Minzy pointed at something. They gang walked over and saw what she was looking at. 

 

 

 

"The Tunnel of Love?" Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

"Yeah!! Lets go oppa!!" Minzy pulled the groaning Young Don to the line. 

 

 

 

"Should we go to?" Cl asked Seungri. Seungri nodded and walked as well. 

 

 

 

 

Daesung and Taeyang looked around. They saw two girls walking alone and walked over towards them. 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, hi." Taeyang said awkwardly. 

 

 

 

"Hi." The girls smiled. 

 

 

 

"So this is really embarassing but our friends over there," Taeyang pointed to the gang, "and they dared us to ask the prettiest girls we saw to ride the tunnel of love with us." Taeyang lied. 

 

 

 

The girls blushed. "And are you asking us to go with you?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah since you guys were the prettiest girls we saw." Daesung played along. 

 

 

 

 

The girls smiled to each other and agreed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you guys going i?" Minzy eyed Jiyong and Dara. 

 

 

 

"Uhh..." Dara and Jiyong looked at each other. 

 

 

 

"Im only going with him because i dont know Top that well and it would look weird if me and Bom went into together. But im not happy about it!!" Dara lied sounding extremely ovious. 

 

 

 

Jiyong behind her hit his forehead. 

 

 

 

"ok....?" Minzy said. 

 

 

 

Top and Bom didnt realize that they would have to go together. They found out when everyone else had gone in and they were the only two left. 

 

 

 

Top went in first and the boat slightly moved away from the dock. He held his hand out and Bom hesitantly took it. 

 

 

 

They sat in the boat awkwardly. The tunnel was dark and filled with dim pink and purple lights on the roof with little rose petals in the water. 

 

 

 

 

They didnt speak for the whole ride and Bom just sat staring out from her side while Top kept taking small glances at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri." Cl said softly. 

 

 

 

 

"Hm?" He said. 

 

 

 

 

"I have to tell you something." She said. 

 

 

 

"What is it?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

She took a deep breath. "Sajangnim....he got these pictures....of us from a reporter." She said. 

 

 

 

 

Seungris breath stopped. "Is- is he gonna publish them???" 

 

 

 

"Not if we pay him $200,000." She couldnt look at him. 

 

 

 

"Oh." He said. 

 

 

 

"And sajangnim said i have to break up with you." She said softly. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" Seungri furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 

 

 

"He says i have to end it to make nothing like this happens again." She put her head in her hands. 

 

 

 

Seungri didnt say anything for a while. If the company pays the report, they lose a lot of money, but if they dont, Seungri will be followed by the public for who knows how long. But YG was right, they had to break up so this wouldnt happen again. Reporters were sneakier than FBI agents and he wouldnt be able to handle it if something like this happened again. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso." He took a deep breath. "Lets break up." 

 

 

 

 

Cl lifted her head and looked at him. 

 

 

 

"Its the best thing we can do for now. I cant handle the public Cl, im sorry." He said sincerely. 

 

 

"I understand." She nodded sadly. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, If me and Lee Hi were drowning in a lake, who would you choose?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

 

 

He laughed at her childness. "You arasso?" 

 

 

 

"Good." She smiled and kissed him on the lips. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"you should start calling me oppa." Jiyong said to Dara. 

 

 

 

"Do you wanna get punched?" 

 

 

 

"Hey, a guy can try cant he?" Jiyong shrugged. Dara just laughed. 

 

 

 

"This is nice." He said putting his arm around her. She leaned and put her head on his shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, it is." She sighed.