Dinner part 1

Another Love Story

All of the guys (including Young Don, he caught up with them after the boxing match) were in GDs apartment drinking beer and watching football. 


"So Tae hyung, how did you know it was Bom Noona that Top hyung asked out?" Young Don asked sipping his beer.


"Well Top hyung knows Cl, he knows what Minzy looks like, and i don't think guys would ask a girl out after she beat up a 70 kg man." Taeyang laughed. 


"Are you sure she's a girl?" GD asked. 


"G hyung, we've been over this.  Dara Noona is a woman!" Seungri said irritated. 


"Oh, Seungri yah, I have your car keys at home." Young Don said to Seungri. 


"Arasso, I'll come by and pick them up tomorrow." Seungri said. 


"Arasso." He replied. 


Top was sitting on the couch fidgeting and thinking about Bom. 


"I can't believe she rejected me! ME!! IM CHOI TOP!! IM KOREAS MOST WANTED MAN FOR WOMEN!!" Top said maniacally. 


"Dammit." Daesung said paying Seungri. Him and Seungri bet $10 when Top would crack first. Seungri bet within an hour after the fight ended, Daesung gave him until the end of the day.


"Hyung chill." GD said. 


"And who cares if I have a girlfriend?! She should be kissing my feet because I asked her out!! I know what it is!" Top said squatting into the table looking at everyone. 


"She's probably a lesbian!" He snapped his fingers. "But even then, like come on!! Does she not know who I am?! IM FRICKEN CHOI SANG HYUN! Women fall at my feet if I even look at them!!" He ranted on and on.

 

 


----------------------------------------------------------

 

 


"Young Don ah." Seungri said outside of Young Dons door. 

 

"Oh hyung, come in." Young Don yelled from inside his house. Seungri walked into a nice apartment and saw Young Don in the kitchen cooking. 

 


"You cook?" Seungri asked surprised. 

 

"Yeah. Minzys coming over for dinner later." He blushed. 

 

"Nice. How long you guys been together?" Seungri asked sitting on the couch.

 

"3 years." He said. 

 

"Nice." Seungri nodded. They both heard a loud crash outside and went to check what happened on Young Dons balcony. 

 


"What the hell?" Seungri said as he saw a girl climbing a latter onto a balcony. 

 

"Noona!" Young Din whisper yelled. The girl turned her head and smiled at him. "Ahjummas not home!" Young Don said. 

 

"AISH. Can I go through your house?" She asked. Young Don gave her a thumbs up. She smiled gratefully and leaned the latter onto his balcony. She started climbing and jumped onto the balcony. She threw the latter to the ground and dusted herself off. 


"Thanks Young Don ah." She said to him. Seungri just watched the whole thing with his jaw to the ground. 

 

"You're....you're.....you're....." He stuttered. 


"Cl." She smiled finishing his sentence. 

 

"Yeah." He said still wide eye and shocked. 

 

"You know that I dance back up for her." You Don said. 

 


"Yeah but I didn't know you guys were close and lived next to each other." Seungri said. 

 

"Well we do." Young Don chuckled. "Do you guys wanna stay for dinner? I'm making lasagna." He offered. 

 


"YES YES YES." Cl exclaimed. "Is Minzy coming?" 

 


"Yeah." 

 

"What time is she coming?" Cl asked as they all walked back in.


"I think 6." He said going back into the kitchen as Seungri still stared in awe at Cl. 

 

"Ok, I'll be here around 6:30. I have an interview at 3." Cl said trying the lasagna. "Oh my god Young Don. That's amazing." She exclaimed. Young Don smiled. 

 


"Oh! How rude of me! I am so sorry. I never asked you what your name was!" Cl cursed at herself talking to Seungri, 


"Seungri, Lee Seungri." He smiled. 

 

"Well it's nice to meet you." She shook his hand. 

 

"Why don't you both come over for dinner tonight?" Young Don said. 

 

"Sounds good. I'll come over after practice tonight." Seungri said. "I'll see you later man. Bye Cl." He waved goodbye before leaving to go to the academy. Cl watched him walk out and smiled to herself. 

 

"He's single ya know." Young Don laughed. 

 

"YAH." She yelled.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Minzy was walking around through the mall with Mason while Bom was at work just shopping when she bumped into Top.
 
 
 
"Oh! You're the jerk who asked unni out when you had a girlfriend!" Minzy exclaimed. 
 
 
 
"Yah yah yah. Don't talk about that." Top said embarrassed.  Minzy just shook her head in disgust at him.
 
 
 
"Mason ah, if you ever get a girlfriend, don't ever ask another one out while you're dating her arasso?" Minzy told Mason.
 
 
"Noona, girls are gross." Mason said. 
 
 
 
 
"Good." Minzy said satisfied at the fact that he still thought girls had cooties. 
 
 
 
 
"Aren't you Young Dons girlfriend?" Top asked remembering her. 
 
 
 
"Deh. How do you know him?" Minzy asked a little creeped out.
 
 
 
"We're chingus." He said as they walked together.
 
 
 
 
"Ahhh. Arasso. But you should probably apologize to unni." Minzy said as they walked into a store.
 
 
 
"Apologize? She should apologize to me!" He exclaimed. 
 
 
 
"Mwarago?" Minzy said baffled. 
 
 
 
"She had the nerve to reject me!!" He said like Bom had done the worst possible thing to him.
 
 
"You're kidding right?" She raised her eyebrow as she chose some clothes for Mason.  Top just gave her a look. "Oh my god. You're serious. You actually think she should apologize to you!" Minzy gasped covering .
 
 
 
 
"Should she not?!" Top yelled. 
 
 
"No!!" Minzy shook her head. "I don't know what planet you're from, but when a guy asks a girl out and the girl finds out he already has a girlfriend and rejects him, usually the guy should say sorry!" Minzy said.
 
 
 
"Psht. Choi Top does not apologize, and he most certainly does not get rejected." Top said bluntly. 
 
 
 
"Pabo yah!" Minzy hit the back of his head. "Come to Young Dons tonight's, I'll invite Bom unni and you apologize to her!" She exclaimed repeatedly hitting his head. 
 
 
"Yah yah yah!" He said defending himself. "You're teaching your little brother bad things!" He pointed to Mason who was looking at toys. 
 
 
 
"You're the one that's teaching him bad things by talking like this!!!" Minzy exclaimed. 
 
 
"Noona! Can I get this toy? Please please please!" Mason asked running back with a toy train.
 
 
 
"Arasso, I'll buy it for you." Minzy said to him sweetly. But Top took the toy and went to the cash register. He said something to the cashier and she smiled kindly at him before pinching something into the computer. She smiled and nodded and he smiled back. Top said something to her again and she blushed and wrote her phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. Top winked at her and walked away leaving her to jump with glee.
 
 
 
"Daebak. What did you do? Tell her you'd sleep with her?" Minzy scoffed.
 
 
"Can't you just say thank you?" He said.
 
 
 
"Not until you apologize to Unni. Young Dons tonight at 6 arasso?" She said.
 
 
 
"I have plans with my friend." He said.
 
 
 
"Bring him with you and I'll invite another one of my friends." Minzy said. 
 
 
Top just shrugged. "Arasso, but I'm only going to get an apology from her."
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, ok. Like that'll happen." She said before walking off with Mason and his new toy train.
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey babe." Minzy said back her apartment in the phone with Young Don. "So is it ok if Bom unni, Dara unni, Top and his friend come to your dinner tonight? Top needs to apologize to Bom unni but he had plans with a friend so I said to bring him and I would invite my friend." She explained. 
 
 
 
"Yeah it's cool. I invited Seungri and Cl Noona." He said over the phone. 
 
 
 
"Arasso, thanks. I'll see you later. Love you." She said helping Mason open the train box. 
 
 
 
"Love you too. Bye." He said before they both hung up.
 
 
 
"Noona, are we going to Hyungs house tonight?" Mason asked as cute as ever. 
 
 
"Yep." She said.
 
 
 
"Is omma going?" He asked missing his mom.
 
 
 
"Yeah." She nodded. 
 
 
 
"Ok." He smiled. Minzy kissed his nose and went to call her unnies.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Minji yah, I don't know." Bom said from her office. 
 
 
 
"Come on unni! He's gonna apologize, I promise. Dara's unnis gonna be there. And me and Cl." Minzy said on the phone. 
 
 
"Erm,...fine. Since I don't wanna cook tonight, not because I want his apology." Bom lied. 
 
 
 
"Whatever you say unni." Minzy giggled. 
 
 
 
"What time?" 
 
 
 
"6." 
 
 
"Arasso. I'll meet you and Mason there." Bom said.
 
 
"Arasso, see you later!" Minzy said before they both hung out as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No."
 
 
 
"Oh come on Dara unni!" Minzy pleaded. 
 
 
 
"No." Dara repeated bluntly through the phone. 
 
 
 
"Oh come onnnnnn!! It's just for a couple of hours, and free food! You love Young Don oppas food." Minzy begged.
 
 
"I'm gonna say it again, no." Dara said. 
 
 
 
"Ah waeeeeee??" Minzy asked. 
 
 
 
"Because! I'm busy!" Dara said. 
 
 
"Seriously? Unni yah, aside from the boxers, we're your only friends." Minzy scoffed. 
 
 
"YAH. I have tons of friends thank you very much!!!" Dara said defensively.
 
 
 
"Really? Like who? And you can't name any of the oppas at the boxing academy, even though you're only friends with like 5 of them." Minzy said. 
 
 
 
"Well...there's Mason!" Dara said stupidly. 
 
 
Minzy looked at Mason who was chewing on a piece of the train and drooling and turned back towards the phone. 
 
 
"Wow unni." Minzy said. 
 
 
"Ok fine! So I'm a friendless loser! The answer is still no!" 
 
 
 
"Unni chincha! Get out more often!! You might make some friends tonight!!" 
 
 
 
There was a long silence on the phone until Minzy heard Dara sigh. 
 
 
 
"Fine. But only for an hour arasso?!" Dara said irritated. 
 
 
"YAAAAYYYY!" Minzy said with glee. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So how is the story going so far? Please let me know what you think in the comments below and tell me what you want to happen at the dinner or at any part of the story and I'd be happy to oblige (: ~Sasha unni. Don't forget to subscribe!