No reason

Another Love Story

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

"Dugusayo?" Dara asked running to the door. She had stayed home that day not wanting to see GD. 

 

She looked at the door screen and any amount of happiness she had within her disappeared. She sighed and decided to stay quite so he would think she wasn't home. 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

"I know you're in there Dara. I saw your car outside." Jiyong said banging on the door.

 

Dara bit her lip and hit her head in embarrassment.

 

"Pabo." She whispered to herself. 

 


She pulled herself together and opened the door with a yank. She glared at him. 


"What?" But it didn't really sound like 'what are you doing here'. It sounded more like 'I don't actually care why you're here, I just want to know why you're not dead yet.'

 

"I, um, well, yesterday..." Jiyong stuttered caught of guard at her coldness. 

 

"Well? Come on! Spit it out!" She ordered him. 

 


"I just wanted to say, well, about yesterday, I didn't really, it's just that-" he stuttered even more. Why was he so nervous?

 

"Listen Jiyong. If you're just gonna waste my time, then can you please just-" 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Jiyong said. 

 

"See? That's exactly the typical answer I would except from a guy like y- wait what? Did you just say you were sorry?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

 

"Uh, yeah...I did. I, kinda saw you crying afterwards and I just felt kinda bad about some of the things I said. Do you think we could start over or something?" He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck. 

 

"Why am I so nervous right now?!" He cursed himself in his head. 

 

Dara squinted her eyebrows at him and crossed her arms. She didn't say anything for a bit and just looked at him. 

 

"What game do you think you're playing?" She finally asked. For years, Dara has had her guard up. She thought since she was a hardcore boxer now, no guy would ever be interested in her. Anything Jiyong did, she thought it was just him playing with her. 

 

"Game? I'm not playing any game." He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 


She took a deep breath. "Listen Jiyong shi. I'm not like other girls," she said as she stepped out into the hall,  "I'm the complete opposite of the 'average' girl. I don't go out on dates, I don't flirt, I don't wear dresses. I hardly ever brush my hair. I know what your type of girl is." She explained to him.

 


"And what is that exactly?" He crossed his arms slowly getting irritated. 

 

"The cute, flirty, girly, touchy, giddy, 'damsel in distress' type. And I'm none of those arasso? So any ideas you have that has to do with me and you, please get rid of them."   She said putting her hand on his shoulder. 

 

"Dara. I don't have any ideas about us. I came here to say sorry about being a jerk the other night. No offense, but you're not my type." He responded to her knowing that wasn't true. 

 

"Good. Since you don't have any feelings for me,  there shouldn't be any reason for us to see each other again right?" She stared at him with her big brown eyes which made Jiyongs heart skip a beat. 

 

He didn't say anything since he was mesmerized by her stare. Her eyes froze his body but in a warm way that he just wanted to embrace her. 

 

"Jiyong shi. Right?" She asked him again. 

 


He snapped out of his daze. "Uh, yeah. Right." He said not sure what he was agreeing to. 

 

"Good." She nodded. She patted his shoulder and turned to go inside. 

 

After she left, he felt that someone had just kicked him in the stomach. He looked at her closed door and furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

He clutched his heart. "Why am I so upset?" He asked himself confused. 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan.-

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Cl answered her phone. 

 


"Cl ah! Sajangnim told me to tell you that you schedule for today is cancelled! Yay!" Gummy unni told her excitedly on the phone. 

 


Cl shot up from the couch and did a little happy dance. "Chincha chincha?!" She asked. 

 

"Mhm!!" Her unni beamed. 

 


"God has been looking down on me today!!" Cl answered back. 

 

Gummy laughed on the other line and told her to love her life for the next 24 hours. 

 

"Arasso unni. Good luck at your recording today! Fighting!" Cl told her.

 

"Thanks Cl ah. See you tomorrow, bye!" Gummy said before they both hung up.
 

 

Cl bit her lip from the happiness. She grabbed her disguise, her car keys, and headed to Dara's boxing academy. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Hyung, someone's here looking for you." Seungris hoobae told him at the academy. 

 


"Oh arasso. Thanks." Seungri hung his shirt around his neck and headed to see who it was. 

 

Cl fiddled with her fingers at the counter when she spotted a pair of mikes walking towards her. She looked up and saw the sweaty, shirtless Seungri walking towards her. 

 


She stared at him for the longest time, she swore she started drooling. He walked towards her with his abs shining in the light. 

 

 

"Hey." He smiled at her. 

 

"Uh....hey...." She drooled still staring at his body.

 


He looked down at where she was looking and smiled. He took his shirt off from his neck and out it on. He lifted her chin to meet his eyes with his fingers and smiled at her. 

 


"Did you come here to stare at my abs?" He joked. 

 

Cl snapped back into reality and slapped his arm. "Yah! I'm not that kind of girl ya know!" 

 

He chuckled and they moved over to the window where nobody could recognize her. 

 

"What's up?" He asked. 

 


"Well if you're not busy today, do you wanna hang out?" She asked. 

 


"Yeah sure. Let me just change and shower quick and I'll come right out arasso?" He told her. 

 

"Mkay. I'll be right here." She said sitting down by the window. He ran into the locker room to shower and change. 

 

He stood by the mirror and looked at himself. He shook his hair so it would look presentable and ran out. She smiled at him when he came out of the locker room. 

 

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked her as they got into her car. 

 

"Ummm, I don't know. Wherever you want to." She said as she drove. They decided to go see get lunch and to see a movie. 

 

 

After the movie ended, Cl drove Seungri home and walked him to his door. 

 

"Thanks for the ride today." He said to her before he went in.

 


"No problem." She smiled. 

 

They stood in silence for a bit not knowing what to say until he looked up at her. She lifted her head to meet his gaze. He stared into her eyes and slowly moved in. Cl closed her eyes and waited for his lips to come into contact with hers. 

 

Soon enough, their lips had touched. He pulled her closer for their first kiss.