she's a girl too

Another Love Story

 

 

 

"Oww....my head..." Jiyong slowly woke up. He opened his eyes but quickly shut them because they couldnt take the brightness of the room. 

 

"Where am i?" He said slowly sitting up.

 

 

"In the hospital." A mans voice said. GD turned his head and saw Seungri walking towards him.

 

"Hospital?" GD said looking around. He was sitting in a hospital room and felt a pain in his head. "What happened?" He rubbed his forehead. 

 

 

Seungri said down on the chair next to GD's bed and slightly smirked. "Well..."

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

Seungri was about to get into his car when he realised he forgot his wallet. He ran back inside just in time to see Jiyong kiss Dara. Seungris jaw fell to the floor. Jiyong parted his lips from hers and stared at her. 

 

 

Seungri then watched Dara punch him right in the face. 

 

 

"Oh my god! Hyung! Noona!" Seungri ran towards him. Jiyong was out cold and Seungri stared baffled at Dara. 

 

 

"When he wakes up, tell him if he ever touches me again, i wont be so nice." Dara barked before walking out of the academy. 

 

 

Seungri carried GD to his car and drove to the hospital.

 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

 

"BWAH?!" Jiyong exclaimed after Seungri finished the story. "She- she punched me?!?!?" 

 

 

"And hyung...one more thing..." Seungri bit his lip tryig to hold back the laughter. He handed GD a mirror. 

 

 

GD gasped at his reflection, and was speechless. 

 

 

"DAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" GD yelled so loud that the whole hospital could hear his cries. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Minzy sung as she walked through Young Dons door. 

 

 

"Oh Minzy yah. You ready?" He said comnig out of his room. 

 

 

"Yeah, kajja." She smiled. He took her by the hand and they left for their movie date. 

 

 

They arrived at the theater and Minzy went to buy the tickets as Young Don went to buy the snacks. 

 

 

"Oppa, what did you get?" Minzy asked him walking towards the snack stand. 

 

"Large popcorn, pack of snickers, and a large drink." He said. 

 

"Good." Minzy smiled. As they waited for their food to be ready, someone caught Minzys eye. 

 

"Isnt that Lee Hi?" Minzy said to Young Don. He looked over and saw Lee Hi with another guy wlaking towards them. 

 

 

"Annyeong guys! Are you here on a date too?" Lee Hi cutely smiled at them. 

 

"uh, yeah. You?" Minzy asked. 

 

"Mhm. Guys, this is se7en oppa." Lee Hi introduced. 

 

"Annyeohasayo." He bowed.

 

 

"Deh." Young Don and Minzy bowed back.

 

 

"What movie are you guys seeing?"  Se7en asked. 

 

 

"The Commitment. You?" Don responded. 

 

"Us too!! Oppa, do you guy wanna sit together?" Lee Hi beamed. 

 

"Oppa? Is she kidding? She looks fifty years older than him!!" Minzy thought in her head while trying to smile. 

 

 

"Uh, sure. Lets go." Young Don said before Minzy could object. 

 

 

"Yay!" Lee Hi clapped. 

 

 

They all grabbed their food and headed towards the theater. First se7en and Lee hi went into the row, followed by Minzy and Young Don. Young Don took the end seat much to Minzys happiness that Lee Hi couldnt sit next to him.

 

 

"Oppa, can you get me another bag of popcorn?" Lee Hi asked se7en. 

 

 

"yeah, sure." He said before leaving the theater. 

 

 

They waited for a bit in silence until Lee Hi asked Minzy to go to the bathroom with her. 

 

 

"Um, sure." Minzy nodded. They both got up and left as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is your hair naturally this pretty?" Lee Hi asked admiring Minzys hair in thr bathroom.

 

 

"Um, well i dont know about pretty, but its natural." Minzy laughed. 

 

"Wow. Its really gorgeous." Lee Hi complimented again. 

 

"Aha, thanks." Minzy smiled. "Maybe she's not so bad after all." Minzys thought to herself.

 

 

As they walked back into the theater, they met up with se7en on the way up to their seats. Lee Hi and se7en went in first and Lee Hi took Minzys seat next to Young Don. Minzy shot Young Don a glare and then looked at Lee Hi. He just shrugged not knowing what to do leaving Minzy to take what used to be se7ens seat. 

 

"Or maybe shes a little rat trying to take my boyfriend." Minzy thought angrilly to herself as she watched the movie alone. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your mad." Young Don said to Minzy as they walked into her apartment. 

 

 

"No im not mad." She responded not sounding very convincing.

 

"She just sat next to me. I didnt know what to do." He explained. "I didnt wanna be rude!"

 

 

"I said i wasnt mad! You dont have to explain yourself. Im fine." Minzy argued. 

 

"Chincha?" He asked. 

 

 

"Chincha." She nodded.

 

 

"Ok good. You wanna go get something to eat?" 

 

 

"Why dont you go ask Lee Hi? This time she might take my seat AND take my food." Minzy huffed corssing her arms angrilly/ 

 

"Wah chincha. This yeoja." Young Don said gobsmacked.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Where is she?!?!" Jiyong stormed angrilly through the doors of the academy. 

 

 

"Hyung! You cant just barge in!! I said CALMLY talk to her!!! This isnt cvery calm!!" Seungri ran after GD. 

 

 

GD ignored him and went straight to the training room. It was late at night so there were only a couple people in their unlike the dozen during the afternoons. 

 

 

He saw Dara lifting a couple of dumbells and charged straight towards her. 

 

 

"YAH! YOU!" He yelled making Dara turn towards him. 

 

 

"Oh man!" Dara laughed. "Thats quite the shiner! Here, ill help you out. If anyone asks how you got that black eye, i give you permission to tell them that you were protecting your girlfriend from a 10 ton wrestler and he punched you. you dont have to tell people a girl punched you." Dara said still laughing. Jiyong was so angry you could practically see steam coming from his head. 

 

 

"You- you think this is funny?!" He barked. 

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows cutely and bit her lip making a straight face."No, not at all." She tried to say without laughing but soon cracked and laughed even more. 

 

 

"YAH. YOU GAVE ME A BLACK EYE!!" He yelled at her.

 

 

"No, dont forget. A 10 ton wrestler gave you that black eye." Dara said trying to calm down her laughter. 

 

 

"You- you are so insane!!" He shouted. 

 

 

"Well if im insane, then who told you to kiss me?" Dara asked remembering her anger when he kissed her. 

 

 

"My mistake. There must have been something wrong with my eyes earlier because as far as i know, you are totally not my type. You're probably not anyones type!!" 

 

 

"Really? Because im pretty sure people prefer nice and understanding over pigheadedness and jerkiness." She shouted back at him. 

 

 

"Nice? You call this being nice??" He pointed at his black eye. "A simple 'im not interested in you that way' would have done the job but no! You had to go all Muhammad Ali on me!!" He said getting angrier and angrier. 

 

 

"Are you sure you're mad about the fact that i punched you and not because i rejected you?!?!" She raised her eyebrow. 

 

 

"You really are crazy. There is no way i would ever be interested in someone like you. An ugly, rude, stupid tomboy.." He spat. 

 

 

"Are you done?" She asked.

 

 

"Actually no, There is no way anyone would ever be interested in you. No guy is ever gonna want you. Got that?" He said noticing that he hit a nerve with her. 

 

"Is that all you got?" She rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"Yeah, as a matter of fact." He said. 

 

 

"Good." She nodded. She grabbed her bad and calmly walked into the locker room. 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri ran towards GD and shook his head. 

 

"Hyung..." Seungri said in a disppointed tone.

 

 

"What? Now you're upset with me too?" GD asked. 

 

"you're forgetting one key factor." Seungri said to him. 

 

 

"And whats that?" GD asked waiting for his reply. 

 

 

"Noonas a girl too. What kind of girl wouldnt be angry after the guy she hates randomly kisses her? She didnt want you to think she was easy. No girl wants a man to think they're easy. Noona may be different, but shes a girl too." Seungri shook his head before leaving GD alone.

 

 

Dara walked out of the locker room and GD spotted something he never thought he would see with Dara: tears rolling down her cheeks.