Dinner part 2

Another Love Story

"I cant believe i agreed to this." Dara said gruffly as she walked to the elevator to Young Dons apartment. She pressed the button and the doors slid open revealing another person in the elevator. She glanced at him and got int to press Young Dons apartment floor. The man glanced at her at first but then looked at her in shock. She noticed him looking at her and turned towards him.

 

 

"Can i help you?" She asked.

 

 

"oh um, no. Sorry." GD said. He recognized Dara from the match the other day.

 

"Then can you stop looking at me?" She asked coldly.

 

 

"Mianhe." He said.

 

They both got off at Young Dons floor.

 

Dara turned around when she realized GD was behind her as well.

 

"Are you following me now?" She asked stopping and crossing her arms.

 

"No, why would you think that i would follow you?" He asked matching her coldness.

 

"I dont know, maybe because you stared at me like i had three heads." She scoffed. "Listen, you're not my type." She said patting his shoulder and walking away leaving him dumbfounded.

 

 

"YAH, WELL YOU'RE NOT MINE EITHER! I dont date girls who wear guys' clothing!" He shouted after her. Dara just rolled her eyes and went to Young Dons apartment. She went in and the smell of lasagna and pasta sirled around her making her realise how hungry she was.

 

"Mmmm. It smells so good." She said to Young Don in the kitchen. Minzy, Mason, and Seungri were already there. 

 

"Hey." She said to Seungri as they high fived each other. She sat down next to him as they football.

 

"Yah." Minzy said to her.

 

"Bwah?" Dara asked.

 

"Help us in the kitchen." Minzy said.

 

 

"But...but..." Dara pointed to the TV screen.

 

"Its recorded, you can watch it later!" Minzy said helping her up.

 

"BUt they just scored a touch down!" Dara whined as Minzy pried her off the couch and into the kitchen. There was another knock at the door and Mason went to open the door. 

 

"Annyeong kiddo." GD smiled to Mason.

 

"Hyung, theres an ahjussi at the door!" Mason yelled.

 

 

"Ahjussi?" GD said softly to himself dumbfounded. Young Don came out of the kitchen and smiled at GD. 

 

"Thanks for answering the door Mason ah." Young Don said before Mason ran back in to the kitchen. "You're here." He said to GD.

 

"Im here." GD smiled as they both walked in.

 

"Hyung!" Seungri waved to GD as he sat next to Seungri.

 

"Smells good in here." GD said.

 

 

"Thanks, Minzy, her friend and I are just finishing up the food, and when everybody else gets here, we'll eat. Do you guys want soju or soda?" Young don asked them.

 

"SOJU!" Minzy and Dara yelled from the kitchen.

 

 

"I guess we're having soju." Seungri laughed.

 

 

"I'll be back." Young Don said disapearring into the kitchen. Minzy walked out to set the table and put glasses on the table.

 

 

"Hyung, thats Minzy." Seungri said introduing them. "Minzy ah, this is GD." Minzy and Seungri had met earlier when they arrived.

 

 

"Nice to meet you GD shi." Minzy smiled. 

 

"You too. And you can call me oppa." He winked flirtatiously.

 

Young Don was walking by and hit G on the back of the head.

 

 

"YAH." G yelled rubbing his head.

 

"My girlfriend, not yours." Young Don said jokingly.

 

Minzy just giggled and continued to set the table.

 

 

"Do you guys want help?" G offered.

 

 

"Um, you can help unni in the kitchen by making the pasta sauce." Minzy said.

 

 

"Arasso." He said getting up and walking into the kitchen. He walked in and Dara turned around and their eyes both grew wide. 

 

"YOU?!" Dara and GD said at the time same.

 

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!" They said together.

 

"I ASKED YOU FIRST." They continued to speak in sinc.

 

"STOP COPYING ME." They yelled.

 

 

"Well, it looks like you two already met." Young Don laughed nervously.

 

"What is she doing here?" G asked.

 

"Dara noona is Minzys friend." Young Don answered.

 

 

"Why is he here?" Dara asked angrilly.

 

"He's my friend. GD hyung, this is Dara noona." Young Don said.

 

Dara and GD just glared at each other. Dara just pushed past him to put the pasta onto the table.

 

 

"Chincha this yeoja." GD glared.

 

 

"I heard that!" Dara yelled from the living room.

 

"You were supposed to!" He yelled back starting to make the pasta sauce.

 

 

"Piss me off, and you might just die!" She yelled. 

 

 

"And what, you're not pissed off now?" He scoffed angrilly.

 

 

"Im still being nice!" She said. He just rolled his eyes and finished making the sauce and brought it to the dining table where Young Don and Minzy finishing setting up. 

 

 

"2...4...6...8...9! Perfect!" Minzy said after counting the seats.

 

"9? Who else is coming?" Seungri asked.

 

"Bom unni and Top oppa." Minzy said.

 

"That jerk that asked her out after my match the other day?!" Dara gasped.

 

"Wait what? Jerk?" Gd asked her.

 

 

"Well what else would you call him? Her knight in shining armour? I dont think so." Dara shook her head.

 

"You're sucha guy." GD said.

 

 

"And you're pretty feminine for a dude." She retorted. 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

"I got it!" Mason said cutely running to the door. "omma!" He said after opening the door and seeing his mom standing there.

 

 

"Aigoo, my Mason!" She picked him up.

 

"omma, Hyung made good food!" Mason exclaimed as he took Boms hand and pulled her in.

 

"Bom ah!" Minzy and Dara said hugging her. 

 

"Annyeong everybody." Bom smiled. 

 

 

"Unni, thats Seungri oppa, and GD opp. Oppas, this is Bom unni." Minzy introduced them.

 

"Annyeong." They all smiled. 

 

"When does the douche bag get here?" Bom asked covering Masons ears so he wouldnt hear her cursing. 

 

 

"By douche bag, do you mean TOp hyung?" Young Don chuckled. 

 

 

"Bingo." Bom said feeding Mason a chip form the table.

 

 

"He should be here soon." Young Don said checking his time.

 

 

"And Cl?" Bom asked.

 

"6:30."  Seungri answered. 

 

"But Cl unni said to start without her." Minzy said.

 

 

"No no, lets wait." Dara said. 

 

"But im hungry." GD whined. Dara shoved a chip into his mouth making him cough.

 

"YAH." He said still coughing. Dara just shrugged.

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

"That must be Top hyung." GD said going to the door. He opened it and found Top standing there with two bottles of soju. 

 

 

"You brought soju?" Young Don asked taking the bottles from him. 

 

"Yeah." Top nodded. He walked in and greeted everyone with a smile until he saw Bom shooting daggers at him.

 

"Unnies, this is Top oppa. The one that should apologize." Minzy said.

 

"Well, lets here it." Bom crossed her arms. Top went to where she was sitting and kneeled in front of her. Minzy took Mason into the kitchen just encase somthing PG-13 was gonna happen.

 

 

"Park Bom." He took her hands. She raised her eyebrows. "Park Bom..." He said again and softly smiled at her.

 

 

"Oh my god. He wouldnt." GD hit his forhead. 

 

"Dumbest person alive." Seungri said rubbing his temples. 

 

"He never fricken learns." Young Don shook his head.

 

"Whats he gonna do?" Dara asked curiously as they watched from afar. 

 

 

"Im sorry i was so rude. Its just that, from the moment i saw you, something changed inside of me. I felt a pang in my heart. And i knew, you would be an important person to me. I even broke up with my last girlfriend for you. Even if you rejected me, i just had to talk to you. Will you accept my apology?" He said softly. 

 

"Wow...i..never heard such....bull in my life before." She said. She got up cooly and went into the kitchen to Minzy and Mason. Dara couldnt help but hold her stomach from laughing so hard and soon went into the kitchen as well.

 

Top just stayed there with his one knee on the ground, frozen from embarassment.

 

 

"." Seungri hit the back of his head. 

 

"You shouldve just apologized pabo yah!" GD yelled at him.

 

"Good luck being on good terms with her after that!" Young don said. 

 

 

"Im just gonna go disapear from the world forever." Top said laying on the ground in the fetal position. 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

"That must be Cl." Seungri said going to the door suddenly really happy, 

 

 

"Annyeong!" She smiled brightly after he opned the door. 

 

"I thought you were coming at 6:30." He said as they walked in.

 

 

"My thing ended early thank god." She said relieved. "Did you guys start eating yet?" She asked. 

 

"Nope, we were just about to." Seungri said as him, GD and Young Don sat down at the table. 

 

"Whats TOp oppa doing?" She asked noticing Top laying on the ground.

 

 

"Being a moron like always." GD shook his head. 

 

 

"Where're the girls?" Cl asked.

 

 

"In the kitchen, ill get them." Young DOn said going into the kitchen. He soon came back with everyone and they all too their seats at the table. 

 

 

"Hyung, come on. The foods gonna get cold!" Seungri yelled throwing a piece of celery at Top.

 

"Im alright..." He said. 

 

"Yah, palli." Bom scolded him filling up Masons plate. TOp reluctantly got up and sat down at the table. 

 

....

 

........

 

.............

 

 

"So...." Young Don said breaking the silence. Everybody was so quiet and it was extremely awkward. Not to mention the fact that Cl was the queen of kpop, Dara and GD hated each other already, and Top was too embarrassed to even lift his head. Dara was to Cl, Cl next to Seungri, Seungri next to GD, GD next to Top, Top next to Young Don, Young Don nex to Minzy, Minzy next to Bom, Bom next to Mason, and finally Mason next to Dara. 

 

 

"How is everything going guys?" Minzy asked trying to help her boyfriend ease the tention. 

 

Everybody just looked at them blankly and continued eating. 

 

"Um...Im appearing on running man next Monday!" Cl announced trying to help the cut couple. 

 

"Wah chincha, thats amazing Cl ah! I love that show!" Bom exclaimed. 

 

"Yeah! Is it just you?" Dara asked.

 

"Ani, its me and Hyori unni." Cl said.

 

"CHINCHA?!?!" the guys exclaimed. 

 

"Lee Hyori?!?! DAEBAK." 

 

"Have you seen her body?!"

 

"She was my first love!" 

 

"I love her!!!!" 

 

"Shes so hot!!!" 

 

"iest person alive." 

 

"I dont even care that shes older than me!!"

 

The girls just stared at the guys kept complementing Hyori and gushing about her. 

 

"Hows YG? I havnt seen him in a while." Cl asked Dara. Mr. YG was both Cl's CEO and Daras academy CEO.

 

"He's doing good." Dara nodded. 

 

 

"Dara yah, watch the episode when it comes out and take some notes from Hyori on how to be a girl." GD joked to Dara. Dara glared at him and kicked him under the table making him shout in pain.

 

"YAH. DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" He exclaimed rubbing his leg in pain. Dara just shrugged and continued her food. 

 

"This is gonna be a long night..." Minzy sighed.