the show

Another Love Story

"Cl ah." Psy called Cl. 

 

 

"Deh?" She asked in the recording studio. 

 

 

"Sajangnim wants to see you in his office." Psy said as he gangnam styled away. 

 

 

"Deh..." She said nervously. 

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

"Come in." YG sajangnim said looking through some papers. 

 

 

"You called me?" Cl asked she walked in. 

 

 

"Yeah. Three of the models from the private charity event cancelled and now we're short." YG rubbed his temples. 

 

 

Cl sighed in relief that he didnt call her to talk about the Seungri problem. 

 

 

"And every other model that is eligible is either somewhere else in the world or they have another fashion show to go to." He said. "Do you know anybody who could do it?" 

 

 

Cl thought for a minute. And then she got an idea. "I think I could fill two of those spots. One was the face of allure for two years but the other one hasnt really done any modeling." She told him.

 

 

"It's not Dara right?" He asked. 

 


"No of course not, I would never ask her to do something like that." She responded. 

 

"Great. Find anyone you can. I'll try to fill the other spot but if your friends do it, it would cost us much less than hiring actual models." He said more at ease. 

 

 

 

"Deh." Cl nodded. They didnt say anything for a while and so Cl decided to leave. 

 

 

"Cl." He stopped her. 

 

 

 

"."

 

 

"I think I've come up with a solution to the problem." He said. Cl didnt bother to turn around but listened intently. "If we keep stating that the pictures were taken years ago and the relationship is long over," he continued. Cl slowly nodded knowing the next thing he was gonna say. 

 

 

"But Cl, to avoid something like this again....you need to end it." He said softly. 

 


Cl didn't say anything and just slowly left.

 

 

 

 


---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


Young Don walked into the dance studio that day to practice for the big concert coming up in three months. This concert would include every song that Cl had ever realsed. From their debut song Fire, all the way to Comeback Home. 

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Young Don!!" He heard Cl's voice behind me. 

 

He turned around and waved. "Annyeong Noona." He smiled. 

 

 

"Don't you 'annyeong Noona' me. How could you ditch Minzy like that??" She yelled at him. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 


"Your guys anniversary last week!! You never showed up to pick her up!" Cl yelled. 

 

"Oh that? One of my friends had stomach pains so I took her to the hospital." He explained. 

 


"That's fine and all but you could have at least called her." 

 


"I did. I called Minzy so many times. Her phone has been the past week." He said. 

 

"No it hasn't. We've texted and called each other so many times since that night." Cl furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 


"Chincha? I called her and the it went straight to voicemail. I even went to her house the other night but no one was home. I was getting pretty worried." He told her. 

 


"Oh really? Minzy thinks you stood her up and that you never called. She's pretty pissed. You should go see her." Cl said. 

 

 

"Arasso. Thanks Noona." He smiled. Cl's mind felt a little more at ease knowing Young Don didn't cheat on Minzy, but the main problem was still at hand. Cl had to dump Seungri. 

 


She shook off the idea for now and began practicing with Young Don and the other dancers. 

 

 

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

"Come in!" Minzy yelled. 

 

 

Cl, Mason, and Bom walked into Minzys apartment with take out bags from KFC and bottles of soju.

 


"Chicken and soju!!!" Dara squealed taking he bags and bottles. 

 

They girls ate and drank a little (aside from Bom and Mason who stuck with coke and juice) and then Cl told the girls about the modeling thing. 

 

"And YG said I could ask anyone and so I thought about you two." Cl gestured toward Bom and Minzy. "And Dara...I was gonna ask you but you don't have to if you don't want to." Cl said cautiously. 

 


Dara sat and thought for a minute. "Wheres the charity money going to?" She finally asked.

 


Cl was too scared to say it. "It's for a ually harassed/ and abused girls shelter." She said softly looking down. None of them said anything for a few minutes. "And all the models would personally take the money over to the shelter after the show and just hang out with some of the girls there and make them happy." 

 


"And you said you needed three more girls?" Dara asked playing with one of the bottles. Cl nodded. "Well, I'll make three. I'll do it." 

 

 

"Dara, no. You don't have to." Cl argued. 

 

"You're telling me, of all people, not to help out women who were ually harassed women?" Dara retorted. Cl didn't say anything. 

 


"I'll help you. It's fine. I'll be ok." Dara looked down. Bom out her arm around Dara and hugged her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 


The girls walked into the hall where the show was taking place and they peered into the the runway room. Paparazzi and other people filled up almost every seat in there. Dara gulped. Minzy could see her tense body and held her hand. Dara looked at Minzy gratefully and Minzy smiled back. 

 

 

"Your guys and Masons seats are in the third row, last seats to the right. The shows gonna start in an hour ok?" Bom told her parents. 

 


"Arasso. Look beautiful my daughter!" 

 


"Dara?" YG asked as he saw the girls. "Are you modeling for this?" 

 

 

"Deh." She nodded slightly. 

 


"will you be ok?" He asked with concern in his eyes. 

 


"Mhm." She said not very convincingly. 

 

 

"I'll do everything I can to make sure no pictures get out of you ok?" He patted her shoulder. 

 

 

"Thank you." She said with a sigh of gratefulness and sincerity. 

 

 

The girls were walking to the back room when they saw a couple of familiar faces. 

 

 

"Oh ." The four girls all cursed under their breaths. 

 

 

Dara hadn't seen nor spoken to Jiyong since she poured coffee on his head. 

 


Bom didnt want to see Top because she was too embarrassed of the way she and at the hospital.

 


Cl had been avoiding Seungri not knowing how to break the poor guys heart. 

 

Minzy was still pissed off at Young Don since he hadn't gotten the chance to explain to her what happened. 

 

 

"Noonas!" Daesung called them. 

 


The girl so it on their smiled and went straight to Daesung and Taeyang avoiding the other four guys. 

 

"Why're you guys here?" Cl asked not looking at Seungri. 

 

"Jiyongs one of the photographers tonight, Seungri, Top, and Young Don wanted to see you, Bom Noona and Minzy, and me and Taeyang just like to watch hot girls." He smiled. 

 


"Yah! I didn't come here for Bom! I came to see got girls as well." Top yelled. 

 

 

"Yeah yeah whatever." Daesung rolled his eyes. 

 


The girls giggled and Yoing Din grabbed Minzys arm and pulled her away from the group. 

 

 

"Yah!" She rubbed her arm. 

 


"Cl told me what happened. And I'm so sorry for ditching our anniversary. Lee Hi had stomach pains and so I took her to the hospital. I tried to call you but you never picked up and I went to your house as well but you weren't home." He explained to her. 

 

 

 

"I never got any of your calls Oppa. You stood me up." She crossed her arms showing how hurt she was. 

 

 

"I know, I'm sorry, I swear I'll make it up to you. I couldn't just leave her." He apologized. 

 

 

"I waited for five hours." She said finally easing up. 

 


"Well I'm here now." He smiled and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. 

 

 

 


"Don't tell me you're modeling for this?" Jiyong snickered. 

 

Dara took one of the empty bags in her hands and shoved it in his mouth and walked away to the dressing room. 

 

 

"You'll look beautiful tonight." Seungri smiled to Cl. 

 

"Thanks." She awkwardly smiled back. "I have to go." She said hurriedly. 

 


"Ok, see ya." He said leaning in to kiss her on the cheek but she walked away before he could. 

 

 


Top and Bom we too embarrassed to look at each other and just walked passed each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome! We have an amazing show for you planned so please stay tuned!" The announcer said to the audience. Everyone clapped and the photographers took pictures. 

 

 


A couple of minutes later, gorgeous models started walking out. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Gong Minzy!" The announcer said through the microphone.

 

 

Minzy walked out and as she walked to the front, she winked at at Young Don who 
smiled at her back. 

 


"Park Bom!"

 

 


Bom walked out when Minzy reached the front and Boms parents and Mason cheered for her as she walked to the head of the staged. Top found himself smiling and clapping louder. 

 

 

"Are you ready?" Cl asked Dara backstage. 

 

Dara smiled and shook her. 

 


"Dara Park!" 

 

Dara walked out and Jiyong stopped taking pictures. 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 


Dara walked out in her heels and she heard the crowd start to murmur. Page started to feel hot and she quickened her pace. 

 

"Dara. No." Jiyong whispered looking at her in concern. 

 


"That's her!" One of the reporters next to him whispered. 

 


Dara heard the reporter and walked back in. 

 


"Cl!!" The announcer said with glee. 

 


The whole crowd burst into a fit of cheers. Cl walked out like the queen she was and lifted her arms and spun around. Seungri stared at the woman he loved in admiration. 

 


"Thank you so much to everyone who came." Cl said on the stage. She waved and walked back in. 

 

 

All the models had to walk back out and stand in a line together. Spthey all bowed and returned to the backstage. 

 

 

"Are you ok?" The girls asked Dara. 

 

Dara smiled and slightly shook her head. 

 

"Oh honey." Bom hugged her. 

 

All the girls went to their rooms to change to go to the shelter. 

 

Dara was in her room taking off her earrings when someone walked in. 

 


"Sandy." 

 

Dara stopped what she was doing and turned around. Jiyong was standing there staring at her intently. 

 

"Sandy Lee." He said. 

 

Dara felt her legs go numb. 

 

"How do you know that name?" She asked trying to catch her breath. 

 

"You think I wouldn't know my favorite American Model?" He said. 

 

 

"Sandy Lee is dead." She glared. 

 


"Well she came back to life. Tonight. On that runway." He said. "Do you wanna tell me or should I try to find out myself?" He asked. 

 


"Jiyong, that is none of your business. Don't get involved. I'm not Sandy Lee ok? I'm a Dara Park." She gritted her teeth.