family fun fair

Another Love Story

"JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!" She yelled throwing everything she could find in her room while Jiyong ducked on the other side of her bed. 

 

 

 

"IM GONNA FRICKEN KILL YOU TODAY!!!!" She yelled even more. 

 

 

"Yah! Dara yah! ow!- Dar- hang on! YAH OW!! Chill woman!!!" He said finally running and grabbing her arms to hold them down. Dara was practically breathing fire at him.

 

 

 

"Are you calm now?" He asked after she stopped struggling. 

 

 

She sighed but still glared at him. 

 

 

 

"Good." He let her go. 

 

 

 

"Do you mind telling me why the hell you were in my apartment??" She asked him angrilly. 

 

 

 

"Uhh...." Jiyong stuttered before running out to the balcony and trying to escape. 

 

 

 

"Oh no you dont." Dara said before running after him. She grabbed him by the belt and pulled him back before he could climb over the ledge. 

 

 

Jiyong bounced back and was cornered by her. 

 

 

 

"Now why were you in my house??" She put her hands on her hips. 

 

 

 

"I- uh, well-" He stuttered. 

 

 

 

"Come on! Spit it out!" She yelled. 

 

 

 

"Well why werent you answering your phone huh??" He raised his chin and eyebrows and put his hands on his hips as well. 

 

 

 

"Bwah?? What does that have anything to do with you breaking into my house??" She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"Yah! For the record, i did not specifially break into your house, the door was open." He stated crossing his arms. 

 

 

 

She stared at him. "You really wanna get hit dont you?" 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!" He yelled putting his arms up in defence. 

 

 

 

Dara sighed and rubbed her forehead. "You know what? I dont have time for this. I dont even care anymore. Im going to bed." Dara said walking back inside.

 

 

 

"Oh come on! We were having so much fun though!!" He chuckled walking after her. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, please. I'm literally begging you right now. Don't bother me tonight." She sighed.

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso. Did something happen?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

"No." She said bluntly. 

 

 

 


He saw the photo book out of the corner of his eye and remembered who she really was. 

 

 

 

"Are you ever gonna tell me?" He asked suddenly looking at the book. 

 

 

 


Dara looked up at him and looked over at what he was looking at. 

 

 

 

"Probably not." She said lowering her head. 

 

 


Jiyong felt a pang in his heart seeing her so vulnerable. He realized pushing her would only make her hate him more. 

 

 

He suddenly wrapped his arms around Dara and pulled her close. 

 

 

 


"Yah. What the hell Jiyong-" She said caught off guard. 

 

 

 


"You don't have to tell me. Just let me comfort you." He said pulling her closer. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

 


Dara found her head slowly leaning on his chest and her arms wrapping themselves around his waist. 

 

 

 

 

Something about Jiyong made her comfortable, protected. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Mason?" Bom opened Masons bedroom door. He was sitting on his bed doing some homework.

 

 

"Deh..." He said glumly not looking up. 

 

 

 


"Are you ok?" She asked walking in and sitting on the bed with him. 

 

 

 


"Fine." He sighed. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure you don't want to go today?" She asked putting her arm around him. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah omma." He said putting his chin on his hand.

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

 

"I'll get it." Mason said wanting to avoid the conversation. 

 

 

 


Bom sighed and looked at the picture on his night stand of him and Min Hyun when Mason was born. 

 

 

 


"Hyung!!!" Bom heard Mason exclaim. 

 

 

"Hyung?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows. She got up and saw Top walking in with Mason on his back. 

 

 

 

"Yo. Go get ready. You have ten minutes." He said as him and Mason smiled. 

 

 

 


"What are you talking about?" She asked. 

 

 

 


"Hyung wants to take us to the family fun fair today for the school!!" Mason smiled. "Hyung is jjang." 

 

 

 


-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan- 

 

 

 


Boms heart beat faster.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Hyung is jjang. Here, go get changed Mason and we'll go as soon as you're ready." Top said to him letting him down. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh hyung!" Mason said running into his bedroom, grabbing clean clothes and then running into the bathroom as Top and Bom watched him.

 

 

 

 


"What are you waiting for? Go get changed." He said turning his attention back onto Bom. 

 

 

 


"But- I don't understand." She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 


"Thank me later. Get ready first. We're gonna be late." He pushed her into her room and closing the door. Bom stared at the door before smiling to herself and then getting changed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Woooooo!!!" Mason cheered as he ran to the park that the fair was being held at. 

 

 

 


"Mason be careful!" Bom yelled after him as the three of them walked down the hill. Mason saw one of his friends and the two ran together to the park. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you." Bom said as they walked down. 

 

 

 

 

Top looked at her and smiled. "Don't mention it. I'd do anything for that kid. He's an amazing child." 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, he is." Bom smiled proudly. "I don't know how to repay you." 

 

 

 

 


"I'll figure something out." He winked. 

 

 

 

 


They reached the park and Bom greeted a bunch of the other parents and smiled at them.

 

 

 


"Oh god. Here comes the Song family." Bom groaned quietly to Top. 

 

 

 

 


"What about them?" Top asked looking at the Song family that consisted of a mom, dad, a son about Masons age, and a baby daughter. 

 

 

 

 

"The mom, it's her life goal to make sure she's better at me in everything. So today, I'm gonna make sure she fails so badly, her grandchildren will remember it." Bom cracked her knuckles. 

 

 

 

"Bom? Park Bom??" The mom smiled and waved while rushing over to Top and Bom. 

 

 

 

 


"Minha yah!" Bom fake smiled and greeted her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! I didn't know you would be coming this year!" Minha exclaimed holding her baby daughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah well, you know how much Mason loves to have fun." Bom said. 

 

 

 

 

 


"Well of course! Did you know that my Young Jae is playing Mufasa in the school play?" Minha said proudly. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wah chincha?? Mason got the part of Simba." Bom bragged. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well that's good to hear." Minha said obviously jealous. "So who is this? Cousin? Friend? Brother?" She asked changing the subject. 

 

 

 

 


"Uh, no actually, I'm her-" 

 

 

 

 

"Fiancé. This is Choi Top. My fiancé." Bom cut Top off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fiancé?? Chincha?? Well congratulations!!" Minha said.  "I'll see you guys during the family games right?" 

 

 

 

 

 


"Of course." Bom smiled and nodded. Minha walked away leaving Bom and Top alone again. 

 

 

 

 

"We're crush her so badly." Bom started stretching and cracking her neck and back. 

 

 

 

 

 


"So......fiancé?" Top laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. Today, you are my fiancé arasso?" Bom said. 

 

 

 

 


"Arasso arasso. But to make it believable, we have to act like it." Top said grabbing Boms hand and intertwining his fingers with hers. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah." Bom argued. 

 

 

 


"Come on." He said leading her to the first game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heeeeey!! So I didn't go to school today again so I had time to write this short little chapter keke :3 and omg, you guys are all seriously the best. I got 10 comments tellling me to get better. 10!!!!! You guys are so awesome <3 <3 <3 so thank you so much. ~Sasha unni (: