maybe it'll crawl away

Another Love Story
GD woke up the next day to a beautiful sunshine outside. He sat up and remembered what had happened the other night. He looked to the left of him, and there laid Dara. His heart skipped a beat for a second. Her milky white skin sparkling in the sunlight. Her light pink lips resting on her face, breathing in and out of her nose, her eyelashes as long and black as ever. Strands of her face framed her face and GD softly moved them to the side, revealing her beauty even more. He smiled softly as she mumbled so,etching and slowly and quietly got out if bed.e went to the bathroom to wash up.
 
 
He walked out if the bathroom quietly and covered her in the blanket and left the room. He shut the door and smiled to himself before looking up.
 
 
 
"Good morning sunshine." Young Don said to him as he and Minzy drank their coffee. "How was the night in hell?" They laughed. 
 
 
"Ha ha ha. You're so funny." GD said sarcastically. 
 
 
Minzy stopped laughing and seriously asked him how it was. 
 
 
 
"Well after she stopped trying to kill me, we both finally fell asleep." He told the. Taking a bite out if the toast Young Don made him.
 
 
 
"You didn't do anything to my unni did you?" Minzy eyed him.
 
 
 
"Me do something to her? Yah, do you think I'm that low standard?" He asked causing Minzy to hit the back of his head. 
 
 
 
 
"My unni is beautiful thank you very much." She argued. 
 
 
 
"Yeah ok. And I'm ugly." He rolled his eyes. 
 
 
 
"I'll show you-HWAAAAAHH." Minzy yelled as some sort of creature walked out of the bedroom. Dara slowly walked out in her over sized t shirt and sweatpants and sat at the breakfast table. Her dark circles were bad, her hair looked like someone threw a flame thrower on it, she smelled bad, and she had crust all over her face. This was definitely not the girl GD saw earlier. 
 
 
"Nobody move, maybe it'll crawl away." Young Don whispered to the others jokingly. Dara glared at him and kicked his leg under the table. 
 
 
 
"And you were saying?" GD scoffed to Minzy.
 
 
 
"Unni yah, will it kill you to wash up before coming to the breakfast table??" Minzy asked her. 
 
 
"Yes." Dara said bluntly.
 
 
"I give up on you." Minzy said throwing her hands in the air. 
 
 
 
"Good morning everyb-OH MY GOD DARA." Cl gasped as she walked through the door with Seungri. Cl rushed over to her and started looking at her. "Are you sick?? Did you not sleep well last night?? I think we should get you to a hospital." Cl said to her worriedly. 
 
 
 
Seungri and Cl fell asleep on the couch together last night, without (sadly) anything happening.
 
 
"YAH." Dara yelled at her.
 
 
 
"Noona, are you sure you're ok? You look like a zombie." Young Don said as he put eggs on Cl and Seungris plates. 
 
 
 
"Fine! I'll go get washed up! JEEZ." Dara said stomping into the bathroom.
 
 
 
"And brush your teeth too!!" Minzy yelled pinching her nose. Everyone just giggled together until they all eyed Cl and Seungri.
 
 
 
"What?" He asked them innocently.
 
 
 
"Didn't you wear those clothes last night?" Young Don asked suspiciously. 
 
 
 
"A- ani." Seungri stuttered. 
 
 
"I'm positive you did." Young Don said. 
 
 
 
"Nope." Seungri said extremely suspicious.
 
 
 
"And unni, did you not take off your makeup from yesterday? It's the same as before." Minzy said to Cl. 
 
 
"Can't a girl do her make up the same for two days in a row?? Aish! You people are so judgmental!" Cl said more defensively than she needed to. Minzy stared at them for a but before going wide eyed. 
 
 
 
"Unni...did you guys....?" Minzy asked pointing at the two of them. 
 
 
 
"GONG MINZY!!!!" Cl yelled standing up.
 
 
 
 
"Well what else am I supposed to think??" Minzy asked. "Am I wrong??"
 
 
 
"We didn't sleep together!" Cl exclaimed causing Seungri to spit his orange juice out. 
 
 
 
"MWARAGO??" He asked. 
 
 
 
"He just spent the night because of the damn reporters!! If they found out I had a guy in my apartment, my life would be over!! And Seungri hates public attention!" Cl said. 
 
 
 
 
"Well why didn't you just say that instead of making me think he came for a booty call!!" Minzy yelled. 
 
 
 
"BOOTY CALL??" Dara exclaimed just as she walked out if the bathroom only hearing that part. Seungri wanted to just disappear from the world forever. He slowly slid down into his chair and soon under the table. 
 
 
 
 
"YAH. Ok, no ones as called for a booty call, there were reporters outside so he just stayed at my place ARASSO??" Cl said finally clearing things up.
 
 
 
The gang all just sat there quietly for a while before stupid GD broke the silence. 
 
 
 
"But yah, imagine being call by Cl for a booty call. That would be something eh?" GD dreamed. 
 
 
 
"Shut up hyung." Seungri said still under the table as Cl's jaw dropped to the ground, Minzy and Young Don just stared at him and Dara was fighting the urge not to cut his manhood off. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What do you think about this one?" Minzy asked Bom as she walked out if her he dressing room in a long black sleeves dress that had a slit through it starting from the middle of her thigh. 
 
 
"Too much skin." Bom shook her head. 
 
 
"Perfect!" Minzy exclaimed going back into the dressing room.
 
 
"Yah!" Bom yelled. "Why're you getting this anyway?" 
 
 
 
"Young Don is going to a dinner party that his parents are hosting and his ex girlfriend is showing up. I have to look better than her!" Minzy said from the dressing room.
 
 
 
"Don't you think that dress is a little showy in front of his parents?" Bom asked looking at dresses herself. 
 
 
 
 
"Nah. You know that purple dress I have that has the back cut out?" Minzy asked putting on another dress.
 
 
 
 
"The one where two married men asked you out? How could I forget." Bom laughed.
 
 
 
"Young Dons omma bought me that one." Minzy said. 
 
 
"His mom??" Bom gasped. Minzys purple dress just barely covered her and it was low cut, skin tight, and back less.
 
 
 
"Yeah, so I don't think she'd have a problem with the black one." Minzy said walking out in a flowy red dress. "I like this one too." She said before going back into the dressing room.
 
 
 
"Unni yah, what time are we going to see Min Hyun oppa tomorrow?" Minzy asked.
 
 
 
"I'll pick you up around 3. It takes an hour to get to him."  Bom said.
 
 
 
"Arasso." Minzy said quietly.
 
 
Bom sat on one of the couches in the store and fiddled with her fingers sadly. Someone a couple aisles over was watching her in confusion. A tear fell from Boms eye and she quickly wiped it away before anyone saw, but he saw it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mianhe for the short update anyone, lots of school work tonight T.T I just wanna thank fanficsgalore for their comment that brightened my day up ^^ it said: Loving the story author! GD and Dara trading barbs at each other is so fun. Somehow, I can't imagine Dara being called a "man thing." I hope GD sees her in a pretty state, I can't imagine his surprise. Also, it was nice of TOP to apologize to Bom. And Seungri and Cl, I like how their relationship is starting. :) Fighting author!