Jejudo part 3

Another Love Story

"I'll keep you safe from now on." He said. "I won't tell anyone either. You can trust me." 

 

 


Dara sighed and smiled. "I hope so." She thought to herself.

 

 

They sat there for a few minutes until Dara picked her head up. 

 

 


"Um, Jiyong, I have to tell you something." She started. 

 

 


He stared at her with his deep brown eyes. 

 

 

"Oh . This is gonna be harder than i thought."

 

 

 

"What is it?" He asked. 

 

 


"Um, well, it's just that- er, you see-" Dara stuttered endlessly. "It's actually a really funny story." She laughed awkwardly. 

 

 


He blinked at her in complete confusion. 

 

 


"Hew, ok. I'm just gonna say it. Jiyong, I-"

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 


"Hang on one second. I'm sorry. It's omma." Jiyong said picking up his phone. He stood up and went to go answer it. 

 

 


"It's ok....it's not like it was anything important." Dara sighed softly to herself. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 


Cl's phone woke her up early one morning. She grabbed her phone so the ringing wouldn't wake Seungri up. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" She answered walking out into the hall, closing the door behind her. 

 

 

 

"Cl? Did I wake you?" 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim?" She asked still sleepy.

 

 

 


"Deh. I did wake you didn't i?" He asked. 

 

 

 

"No no," she yawned, "I've been up for hours." 

 

 


"Arasso. Well, I heard you went on vacation to Jeju Do with him." He said. 

 

 

 

Cl woke up immediately from that. "Uh, deh....." 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you think that at the end of the trip, it's a good time to do it?" He said. 

 

 

 


Cl didn't say anything and just stared sadly at the door. 

 

 


"Cl...." He said softly. 

 

 

 

"I understand." She said sadly. 

 

 


"You know I'm doing this for your own good right?" He asked. 

 

 


"Yeah, I guess." She shrugged. 

 

 

 

"I'll see you when you get back." He said before he hung up. 

 

 

 


Cl walked back in and looked at Seungri sleeping so peacefully.

 

 


"What am I gonna do?" She whispered. 

 

 

 

Seungri rustled in his sleep and opened his eyes. He smiled at Cl standing there and she smiled back. 

 

 

He opened his arms out for her to lay back down with him and she gladly went into them. 

 

 

 

"Why'd you wake up so early?" He sleepily asked wrapping his arms around her. 

 

 

 

"I was thirsty." She lied hugging him back. 

 

 

He slowly drifted back to sleep as Cl laid on in his arms. 

 

 


"I love you." He whispered before going back to sleep. 

 

 


"I- I love you too." She responded back. "I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

A couple hours later, everyone was at the breakfast table eating.

 

 

 

Bom sat farthest away from Top and Top knew he had to give her some space now. He had went too far too quickly the other night. 

 

 

"Oppa." Cl said to Seungri. 

 

 


"Hm?" 

 

 

"Let go somewhere today, just us two. For the whole day." She said. 

 

 

 

"Really?" He smiled. She nodded in response. "Alright! Do you wanna go after breakfast?" 

 

 


"Mm." She nodded. 

 

 


"Arasso." He held her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Minzy watched them envy and looked at Young Dom who was battling Daesung in who could stuff as many bacon pieces in their mouths as possible. Young Don had 11 so far while Daesung had 8. 

 

 

 

"Oppa!!" Minzy yelled. 

 

 


Young Don jumped at Minzys outburst and started coughing on his bacon.

 

 

 

"Yah!! You almost made me choke!!" He yelled. 

 

 

 

"Could you please at least act like half the guy Seungri oppa is??" Minzy shouted. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm twice the guy he is!!" He said with another mouth full of bacon pointing at Seungri.

 

 

 

"As if!" Minzy rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

Everybody else laughed at the bickering couple.

 

 

 

"Back to your corners you two." Hyo Jin omma laughed.

 

 


"Oh look at the time! We have to go!" Hai Lee exclaimed. 

 

 


"Where are you guys going?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

"We have tickets to see a play. Would anyone like to join?" Hai Les said. 

 

 

 

Everybody lowered their heads implying nobody wanted to go.

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso you bunch of losers." She said. The parents soon left leaving the kids. 

 

 

 

"So when is the game?" Daesung asked Taeyang. 

 

 


"In about half an hour. We should get going soon." He said. 

 

 

 


"Now where are you guys going?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

"We're going to see a wrestling match. Anyone wanna go? Dara?" Taeyang asked. 

 

 

 

"No thanks, me and Bom are going shopping with my mom today." Dara said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Have fun." Taeyang smiled. "Anyone else?" 

 

 

 


"I'll go." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

"Me too." Top lifted his hand. 

 

 

 

"So will we." Minzy said.

 

 


"Arasso. We should probably go get ready." Daesung said. 

 

 

 

"Us too Dara." Bom said. "Come on Mason!" She helped Mason down from his chair and went to go give him a quick shower. 

 

 

 


The guys one by one got up finally leaving Dara and Jiyong who hadn't finished their breakfasts yet. 

 

 

 

"How're you feeling?" Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

"Good." She said. 

 

 


"That's good." He nodded. 

 

 

 


Dara gathered as much courage she had and tried to tell him again.

 

 

 

"So, about last night, what I was trying to tell you," she picked her cup out of nervousness, "is that I really like-"

 

 

 


"Hyung let's go!!!! The drive is kinda long!!" Daesung yelled from his room. 

 

 

 

"Coming! Sorry Dara, I gotta go. We'll talk later ok?" Jiyong said before rushing to get ready. 

 

 

 

"Aish!!" Dara slammed her cup onto the table out of anger. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


"It's like he knows I'm trying to tell him and doesn't want me to that's why he keeps leaving when I'm about to say it!!!" Dara ranted as her, Bom, Mason, and Sun Hwa walked from shop to shop on the boardwalk.

 

 

 

"Honey, I'm sure it's not like that. I think it's just bad timing!" Sun Hwa said.

 

 

 


"Yeah Dara. Just tell him the next time you guys are alone." Bom suggested. 

 

 

 


"Yeah but if it goes like the other two times, he'll be gone before I can even say 'I like'" Dara sighed. 

 

 


Bom and Sun Hwa smiled as they shopped for their clothes. 

 

 

 


"And how's Bom?" Sun Hwa asked. 

 

 


"Bom is......sad." Bom sighed. 

 

 

 

"Wae?"  Sun Hwa asked. 

 

 

 

"It's complicated ommoni." She responded. 

 

 

 

"Complicated's my middle name." Sun Hwa winked. 

 

 

 

Bom smiled. "I met this guy but I'm not ready to move on from Min Hyun. Whenever I try to do something with the other guy, Min Hyun always comes to my mind." Bom explained. 

 

 

 


"Ahhhh.....I see." Sun Hwa nodded. "Bom ah, it's gonna take time. Min Hyun was the love of your life. It might even take a couple more years to get over him. But if this other guy really is the one, you'll know." Sun Hwa advised. 

 

 


"Thanks ommoni." Bom said sincerely. 

 

 

 

 

 


----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner that night, Dara told the others she was going for a run.

 

 

"I'll go too." Jiyong said getting up from his chair. 

 

 

 

The Bom and Dara looked at each other. 

 

 

 


"Do it now!" Bom mouthed to her. 

 

 


Dara nodded in response. 

 

 

 

"A run actually sounds like a good idea. I'll come with." Taeyang said. 

 

 

 

Bom grabbed him by the collar and yanked him back in his chair. 

 

 

 


"No you don't." She shook her head. 

 

 


"Ah waee??" He whined. 

 

 

 

"Because......" She looked around. "Because you haven't finished your dinner yet!" She poured the left over rice onto his plate. "Now finish!" 

 

 

 

Taeyang stared at her dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

"Come on! I'm not leaving you alone until I see every grain of rice gone." Bom crossed her arms. 

 

 


Dara left before anyone else could say they wanted to go. 

 

 

 


As her and Jiyong were running, she kept practicing in her head how she was gonna say it when Jiyong stopped. 

 

 


"Wanna take a break for a bit?" He panted. 

 


"Yeah, sure." She breathed heavily. 

 

 

They rested for a bit and Dara decided to tell him now while they were alone. 

 

 

 

"So Jiyong, what I have been trying to tell you for the past few days, is that-"

 

 


At that moment, two girls walked by that Jiyong knew. 

 

 

 

"Hi Jiyong." One of the girls smiled. Dara was ready to just shoot herself. 

 


"Hey Sooyoung ah!" He waved. 

 

 

"Are you guys on a run?" She asked. 

 

 

"Yep." He nodded. 

 

 


"Well that's cool. Ester and I were going to the movies." She said. 

 

 


"Oh nice! What movie?" He asked. 

 

 


"Boiling youth." Sooyoung said. 

 

 

"I heard that was good. Have fun." He smiled. 

 

 


"Thanks, I'll see you around." The girls waved goodbye before they left. 

 

 


"Sorry, old friends." He apologized. 

 

 

 

"It's fine." She sighed. "So, like I was saying earlier-"

 

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 

 

"Ok! That's it! I can't do this!!" Dara yelled turning around and walking back home. "I give up!!!"

 

 

 


"Wait! Dara! Come on I'm sorry! I promise no more distractions." He ran to stop her. 

 

 

 

"Really? Because I've been trying to tell you I like you for the 50th time now," 

 

 

 

Jiyong felt a smile creeping onto his face. "You like me?" 

 

 

"And each time, something always seems to interrupt me and it's getting to ing annoying and I do t think I can handle this anymore!! Why is it so hard to tell you three simple words when you did multiple times without someone even looking our way-"

 

 

 

Jiyong crashed his lips onto her to make her stop ranting. He broke the kiss and smiled at her. 

 

 

 

"I like you too." He said before pulling her back in for another kiss.