Welcome to hell

Another Love Story
Jiyong woke up that Monday and got ready to go to the academy. 
 
 
"This i gonna be too easy." He smirked as he arrived. He walked in to the training room and was immediatly drained of any confidence he had. 

 

 

He saw some of the men in the room running around the room with giants backpacks on their backs. Others were punching bags. A couple more were doing push ups with one arm, the rest were on the equipment. He gulped and walked over to Dara and Seungri. 

 

"Welcome to hell." Dara smirked as she stood there with her arms crossed. 

 

 

"So....where did all the sit ups, push ups and jumping jacks go?" GD gulped trying not to sound nervous. 

 

 

"Thats our weekend workout." Seungri told him. 

 

"Oh...weekend...this doesnt look so bad..." GD lauged nervously. 

 

"Lets go." Dara said throwing him a backpack that almost knocked him down with how much weight it had. 

 

"What's in here?? bricks??" He exclaimed trying to stand up straight. 

 

"Only three." Dara said as she put hers on. 

 

 

"Is she kidding?" GD asked seungri. 

 

"Check dude." Seungri laughed. GD opened the backpack and there were actually bricks in there!! GD groaned and started to run around the room with the others. 

 

 

"Am i in the army or a boxing academy?" He asked saracstically to Dara. 

 

"Theres no difference." Dara said bluntly. 

 

"Yah, why do you guys train so hard?" GD asked already out of breath. 

 

"Because we can." She snickered. "Yah, keep up. These guys and I have to do this almost everyday, one week wont kill you."

 

"YES......IT.....WILL....." Jiyong panted practically crawling on the floor. Dara and Seungri finished their laps and stood at the finishing point waiting to GD. 

 

"How are you guys friends?" Dara asked as she watched the pathetic Jiyong. 

 

"He's not that bad." Seungri told her. 

 

 

"Yeah, and im an appealing person." Dara said sarcastically. 

 

 

Jiyong finally managed to make it to the finish and slumped right onto the ground as soonas he reached it. 

 

 

"This....is.....murder." He panted trying to catch his breath. 

 

Dara ignored him and moved onto the station. 

 

 

 

"Come on dude. One thing Dara hates more than you, is waiting." Seungri snickered as he pulled GD to the punching bags. 

 

 

 

-20 mintues later-

 

 

"FASTER!!! HARDER!! MY GRANDMOTHER COULD PUNCH HARDER THAN THAT KWON." Dara yelled. 

 

 

 

-30 minutes later-

 

 

"YOU LOOK LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD!! ONE HAND PUSH UPS MEANS ONE HAND!!! PUT THAT OTHER HAND ON THE FLOOR AGAIN AND ILL SNAP IT OFF AND USE IT AS A TOOTH PICK." 

 

 

 

-2 hours later- 

 

 

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME JIYONG. A DEAD PERSON COULD RUN FASTER THAN YOU!!!" 

 

 

-45 minutes later- 

 

 

Jiyong was still....somewhat...alive. I think. 

 

 

"Alright, come on. Sit ups is the last exercise for today. Then we're all done." Dara said sitting on the floor with Taec. 

 

 

Jiyong began his sit ups and finish quickly at that too. 

 

 

"Alright, pack up the equipment!! Time to go!! And everyone remember, this saturday is our match against Jeju arasso??" Dara yelled to the academy. 

 

 

"DEH." The men roared back to her. 

 

 

"NOW THEY THINK, THEY'RE GONNA SEND US HOME CRYING. BUT WHOS GONNA BE BAWLING??"  Dara yelled hyping them up. 

 

"THEY ARE!!" 

 

 

"WHOS GONNA GO HOME BLEEDING AND AINT GONNA COME BACK??'

 

"THEY ARE."

 

 

"WHOS GONNA GET THEIR ASSES KICKED??"

 

 

"THEY ARE!!" 

 

 

"AND WHOS TAKING THE WIN AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP??"

 

 

"WE AREEEE!!!!"

 

 

 

"We are!!" Seungri yelled with the crowd laughing. 

 

 

Jiyong watched in admiration at the strong woman infront of him. 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan.- 

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows at the weird racing of his heart. 

 

 

"You know, I almost asked noona out." Seungri told GD snapping him out of his daze.

 

 

"You did?" GD looked at Seungri. 

 

 

"Yeah. If you really look at her, she's not different from other girls. Hey, sometimes i think she's even better than normal girls. Look at her hyung." Seungri nodded over to Dara.

 

GD turned his attention back to Dara who was laughing with Junsu and Nichkhun. She was standing by the window so that made the dim light make her brown eyes sparkle and her sweaty forehead shine. 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan.Dugan.-

 

 

"Alright, go home, take a nap,dont get in trouble, and i'll see everyone tomorrow." Dara smiled to her hoobaes. 

 

"DEH SUNBAENIM." They all yelled to her happily. Everyone started walking out of the academy and the only three that were left were Jiyong, Seungri, and Dara. 

 

 

"Dara, im heading home, do you think you could turn off the lights and eveyrthing? I have plans." Seungri asked her kindly. 

 

 

"Yeah sure thing. Tell Cl i said hi though." She winked to him. 

 

"YAH." He blushed.

 

"Arasso arasso mianhe." She laughed. Seungri waved to Dara and GD and ran to his car.

 

 

Dara turned around and saw Jiyong watching her. He started walking towards her and when he reached her, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. Daras body froze at the contact of their lips. Jiyong pulled away and stared at her. 

 

"What did I just do?"  He thought to himself. But before he could think anything more, he was hit by something hard and out.