dont come near me

Another Love Story

"I want you bad." Jiyong her staring deeply into her eyes. 

 

 

Dara didnt know how to react. Jiyong was the first guy to ever confess to her since she became a boxer and completely forgot what to do.

 

"I- uh, Jiyong," She started but was interrupted when a police car honked from the parking lot and shined the headlights on them. 

 

 

"This is a closed park kids. Get moving." The cop said through the microphone. 

 

"Chincha aish." Jiyong cursed under his breath.

 

 

"Deh, we're sorry officer. We're leaving right now." Dara said. The officer looked at them once last time before driving away. 

 

 

"Come on lets go." Dara said to him. 

 

 

"Lets go? In the middle of our conversation?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

"Yes, lets go Jiyong." She said again. 

 

 

"Dara, i just confessed to you, you think i wanna wait for your answer?" He asked getting angry. 

 

"Yes. You're gonna wait. Now lets go before we actually get in trouble." She said before hurrying to the car. 

 

 

Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck and went to the ar as well. 

 

 

 

Dara and GD didnt talk at all in the car except for when he was telling her where to turn. She didnt even glance his way. 

 

 

Jiyong couldnt believe her. 

 

 

"Here." She said as she turned into his parking lot. 

 

 

"Thanks." He huffed. He opened the door but didnt get out. 

 

 

"Are you not getting-"

 

 

"When." He asked still not looking at her. "When will i get your answer?" He said finally turning to her. 

 

 

"jiyong, please. Dont push me." Dara said to him. Jiyong sighed and got out of the car and walked into his apartment. Dara put her head on the steering wheel and sighed. 

 

 

"What am i doing?" She asked herself. 

 

 

"Chincha." Jiyong shook his head in the elevator. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom walked into the hospital the next morning and everyone was whispering and staring at her. 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah, why is everyone staring at me?" Bom asked her assitant when she went into her office.

 

 

"Oh dont act like we wouldnt know!" Chanyeol smiled at her. 

 

 

Bom just blinked and stared at him in complete confusion. 

 

 

"Noona, take it from me. Dont let this one go arasso?" Chanyeol winked at her before leaving the room. 

 

 

"What the hell?" She asked. 

 

 

Through out the rest of the day, everyone had been smiling and congratulating her. 

 

 

"Ok seriously Chanyeol. Tell me what happened or you can say good bye to your job. Why the hell is everyone congratulating me today??" she asked in complete frustration. 

 

 

"How do you not know?? They're all congratulating you on your new relationship!" 

 

 

"Bwah?!!? What new relationship???" Bom almost choked on her water. 

 

 

"What do you mean 'what relationship'? The one with the weird patient from the other day. The toe cancer guy!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"Toe cancer guy?" Bom thought for a second until it hit her. "Top?!?!?! PEOPLE THINK IM DATING TOP?!" 

 

 

 

"Well arent you?? He left the hospital saying you guys were going on a date Saturday and that you guys were sooo happy together and he even showed how serious you guys were by showing him that his phone wallpaper was you. Its so cute how your name in his phone is 'Peanut Butter' and his name is 'jelly' on yours." Chanyeol gushed. "That guy is seriously the happiest boyfriend ive ever seen. He even seems happier than my boyfriend, Baekhyun." Chanyeol laughed as he looked at the picture of him and Baekhyun on his desk. 

 

 

"Chincha Choi Top. You're gonna die today." Bom said murderously before storming out of the hospital. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim, a miss Park Bom is here to see y-" Tops assistant was about to say on the phone but Bom just stormed through his doors. 

 

 

"You slimy son of a ." She glared. 

 

 

"Uh, i got that. Thanks Eun Ji." Top said hanging up the phone. 

 

 

 

"We're dating i hear? Your name in my phone is 'jelly'??" She glared. 

 

 

"Oh...ahha...ahaha...about that..." Top stuttered nervously. 

 

 

"Chincha Top. everyone thinks we're dating at the hospital!! I had patients telling me congratulations!!" She ranted. 

 

 

"Well whats wrong with that???" He asked. 

 

 

 

"I already have someone, and you're not him ok? So anything that happened between us the other night, forget it. I'm married with a son arasso? And i dont cheat. So please Top, leave me alone. Dont come near me." She didnt know that with every word, it hurt him more and more.  

 

 

"Ok, im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you." He said not really sure what he was saying. 

 

 

"Just, just please Top. Dont come near me anymore." She said before leavinng. 

 

 

Top said in his chair feeling like he just lost the most important thing in his life. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara came home from the boxing academy a couple days later. She had finally taken Boms advise and hired movers to move her stuff in. She unlocked her door and put her stuff in her room. She went to the balcony just like she always did to see the beautiful city of Seoul. 

 

 

"This place is so beautiful." She sighed enjoying lights and the night sky. 

 

 

"Dara?" She heard someone call her. She turned around and saw Hai Lee ahjumma standing on the balcony across from Daras. 

 

 

"Oh annyeonhasayo ahjumma." Dara did a 90 degree bow. 

 

 

"Ahjumma? Yah, didnt i tell you to call me ommoni?" Hai Lee joked as she walked towards Dara. 

 

 

"Deh." Dara smiled.

 

 

"I didnt know you lived here!" Hai Lee exclaimed. "Seung Duk ah! Look how i found!" 

 

 

"What now Hai Lee yah?" Jiyong father walked out. "Oh? Isnt that Dara?" He asked spotting Dara. 

 

 

"Yeah!" Hai Lee smiled. 

 

"Deh, i just moved here about two weeks ago." Dara told them. 

 

 

 

"Ahhh...I see. Thank god that other family moved out. I couldnt take anymore of their loud dog." Seung Duk gruffed just like Jiyong. Dara smiled at the similarity. 

 

 

"I see you like the balcony just like we do." Hai Lee said. 

 

 

"Deh. Its beautiful out here. I come out here every night." She said. 

 

 

"We eat dinner out here on the nice summer nights." Seung Duk said as Dara noticed the table and food on it, but what stood out to her even more was the fact that there werent two plates, there were three.

 

 

"Omma? Where're you guys?" Dara heard a mans voice from the inside. 

 

 

"We're out here Jiyong ah!" Hai Lee said. "You've met my son right Dara?" 

 

 

"uh..Deh." Dara stuttered praying that he wouldnt come outside, but of course, he did. 

 

 

Jiyong walked out and froze at seeing Dara on the opposite balcony. 

 

 

"Jiyonggie, look who just moved in!" Hai Lee exlciamed clasping her hands together in joy. "Quickly go get another plate, spoon and glass." Hai Lee told Seung Duk. 

 

 

"Dara, come over for dinner tonight! I made more than enough so you have to come and join us arasso?" Hai Leee said just making Jiyong and Daras nights. *sarcasm*

 

 

Dara and Jiyong hadnt spoken since Jiyongs confession.

 

 

"uhhh....deh..." Dara said in a daze. 

 

 

"Hop over!" Hai Lee omma beamed. 

 

 

It took Dara a second to figure out what to do,  but Jiyongs omma was so adorable you couldnt say no to her. Dara started to climb over but she tripped on something on the balcony ledge and she fell right into someones arms. 

 

 

 

Dara looked up and made immediate eye contact with Jiyong, the person who had caught her.