the plane ride

Another Love Story

"Dara?" Bom asked opening the door to Daras apartment slowly. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?" Dara answered from her room. 

 

 

 

 

"Come on Mason." Bom said as they walked in. "You almost ready?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, one second." Dara yelled. Bom and Mason walked into Daras room and gasped. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona. You're a pig." Mason said wide eyed. The two looked around the room and it looked like her closet threw up. Dara had left over food everywhere and Mason couldve sworn he saw a pizza slice crawl under Daras bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry its a little messy guys." Dara apoligzed scurrying around the room putting stuff in her bag. 

 

 

 

 

"A little messy? A little messy is what you call when you forget to fold your jeans and leave them on the floor. This is a hazardous envronment!" Bom exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah whatver. I'll clean it when we get back." Dara ignored her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh right! Are you gonna go see your mom when we go?" Bom asked remembering why they came. 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I havent seen her in a while." Dara said zipping up her bag. "Lets go." 

 

 

 

 

 

The three of them walked over to Jiyongs parents house and saw that Minzy, Young Don, Daesung, and Seungri had already arrived. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We just have to wait for Cl, Tabi and his parents, Jiyonggie, and Taeyang." Seung Duk ahjussi said. "Good to see you Dara." He smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You too abeoji." She smiled back. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was sitting in the living room joking around and waiting until the others arrived. 

 

 

 

 

Top and his parents came first. 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo everybody!!" The parents greeted. 

 

 

 

 

"Bom!" Hyo Jin beamed rushing over to Bom and hugging her. 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo ommoni." Bom smiled. 

 

 

 

"And this must be Mason right?" Tops mom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." Bom nodded. 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo." Mason bowed. He glanced up and saw Top. "Hyung!!!" Mason ran into Tops arms. 

 

 

 

 

"Mason!!" Top picked him up. 

 

 

 

 

 

The next people to arrive were Cl and Taeyang. Cl still didnt know what to do about Seungri. She had been avoiding him ever since her meeting with YG. 

 

 

 

As they walked in, Cl tried to say hi to everyone except for Seungri. She sat on the opposite side of the couch from him making him wonder if he had done something wrong. 

 

 

 

 

Last but no least, Jiyong finally came. 

 

 

 

"Alright, lets go guys- What the hell?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows seeing the girls there. His eyes immediately landed on Dara. She made eye contact with him but jumped and turned her head away. After he had comforted her that night, she didnt know what to say to him so she had been avoiding any confrontation with him. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, i forgot to tell you honey. The girls are coming on the trip with us this year." Hai Lee omma told him. 

 

 

 

"Oh really?" He said keeping his eyes on Dara. "Great." He smirked. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The gang waited at their gate for their plane time and noticed that they wouldnt be all sitting together. 

 

 

 

"I have B23." Minzy said. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Taeyang and I have B24 and 25." Young Don said. 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha? Thats great then!" Minzy smiled. 

 

 

 

"Great...another couple...." Taeyang groaned. 

 

 

 

 

"Anybody got F3?" Bom asked. "Mason and I have F2 and 4." 

 

 

 

 

"I do." Daesung said. 

 

 

 

"Dammit." Top cursed in his head. "I have G19." 

 

 

 

 

"G20." Dara smiled with a sigh of relief that she wasnt sitting next to Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious??" Jiyong yelled in his head. 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like the parents are all together." Hyo Jin omma laughed as the four of them looked at their cards. 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong what do you have?" Hai Lee asked. 

 

 

 

"A34." Jiyong said. No one had a seat near him and he slumped in his chair. 

 

 

 

 

"Cl ah, where are you sitting?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 

 

"D15." She answered looking at her ticket. 

 

 

 

Seungri looked up from the seat farthest from her. "D14." He answered. 

 

 

 

 

"You've got to be kidding me." She gulped. 

 

 

 

 

 

"We are now boarding the flight for Jeju Do. Gates A-D may board at this time." The flight attendant said at the desk where they check their passports and tickets. Minzy, Young Don, Taeyang, Jiyong, CL, and Seungri got up. 

 

 

 

 

"We'll see you guys in a few hours." Minzy smiled as they headed to the line. 

 

 

 

 

 

Cl and Seungri walked quietly to the desk when they heard some people whispering. 

 

 

 

"isnt that Cl?" 

 

 

 

"I think so!" 

 

 

 

"What is she doing here?" 

 

 

 

Even in her desguise people could still recognize her. 

 

 

 

Seungri saw Cl lower her head. He swung his arm around her and pulled her close. "Lets go So Yeon ah." He said in a Busan accent. 

 

 

 

Cl noticed what he was trying to do and smiled. "Deh, lets go." she said in her best accent as well. The people that were whispering about them figured it wasnt her, but someone that just looked like her. 

 

 

 

"Thank you." She whispered before the desk lady checked her passport and ticket. The lady looked at her ticket and passport and looked at Cl. 

 

 

 

Cl looked at her pleadingly and slightly shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Go ahead agassi." The lady said nonchalantly. 

 

 

 

Cl mouthed a grateful 'thank you' and went ahead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Gates E-M are boarding at this time."

 

 

 

 

The rest of the gang got up and checked in as well and boarded the plane following the others. 

 

 

 

Everyone went to their seats and jiyong went to his lonely lonliness of a seat as well. 

 

 

 

 

He sat down trying to spot Dara and finally found her sitting next to Top. A lady came and sat down next to him. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, mianhe" He apologized picking his magazine off of her chair. He looked up and saw a beautiful girl standing there. 

 

 

 

 

She smiled shyly at him and sat down. He looked down and saw her short skirt and couldnt help but stare. 

 

 

 

 

She noticed his stares and looked at him. 

 

 

 

"Im Yeon Hee. Jung Yeon Hee." She introduced herself. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh um, jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." He said. 

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong?? The photographer??" She gasped. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, deh." He smiled. 

 

 

 

"I love your work!!" She exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha?" He raised his eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"Deh!!" She beamed. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara rows back had spotted him and saw him flirting with the girl. 

 

 

 

"Ha. Wah chincha. He really is something." She said dumbfounded. "Even on a plane he can find a woman!!" She yelled making Top jump. 

 

 

 

 

"Everyone please fasten your seatbelts. We will be leaving in about 5 minutes." The pilot said. Everyone buckled up and waited for the plane to take off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the plane took off, everyone was free to walk around the plane again. 

 

 

 

"I'll be right back." Top said getting up. He walked up a little looking for Bom and finally found her. He took out a paper he had in his pocket, crumpled it up, and threw at Daesung. Daesung turned around and saw Top standing by the bathroom. 

 

 

 

Top motioned with is hand for Daesung to come there. Daesung groaned. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be right back noona." Daesung said before scooting out of the row. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What hyung??" Daesung whined. 

 

 

 

 

"Switch sweats with me." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

"What? Why??" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because i wanna sit next to Bom." Top explained. 

 

 

 

 

"why?? Do you like her or something?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Bwah? Are you crazy? I dont like Bom!" Top lied. 

 

 

 

"Yeah ok whatever." Daesung said turning around to go back to his seat. 

 

 

 

"Oh come on Daesung ah!!" Top begged. "Just take my seat with Dara!" 

 

 

 

"Dara noona? Are you high?? She scares me!! What if she falls asleep and punches me in her sleep??" Daesung yelled. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish!!" Top glared at him. He thought for a second. "What if i get Jiyong to take my spot and you take Jiyongs seat?" 

 

 

 

"Whos G hyung sitting next to?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

Top pointed over to Yeon Hee. 

 

 

 

 

"Alright." Daesung smiled. 

 

 

 

"Ok great. Go tell Jiyong." Top said quickly rushing over to his new seat. 

 

 

 

"What the?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows when Top started scooting into the seat. "Wheres Daesung?" 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong wanted to sit next to Dara and I didnt wanna sit next to a stranger to Daesung took Jiyongs seat and I took his." Top lied. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh chincha?" Bom nodded. 

 

 

 

"Mhm." Top said hiding his smile. 

 

 

 

Mason had fallen asleep as soon as the plane took off. 

 

 

 

"So are you gonna wear a bikini on the beach?" He asked. 

 

 

 

Bom looked up from her magazine gave him a look. 

 

 

 

 

"Im just asking!" He put his hands up. 

 

 

 

 

Bom sighed and shook her head. 

 

 

 

 

 

Top tried to hide his happiness the rest of the plane ride. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GD hyung!" Daesung called Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong over at his conversation from Yeon Hee. 

 

 

 

"Excuse me." Jiyong said getting up. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" He said walking over to Daesung. 

 

 

 

 

"Go sit with Dara." Daesung said bluntly. 

 

 

 

Jiyong stared at him for a minute then shrugged his shoulders. "Ok." He began walking to Daras seat. 

 

 

 

"you're not gonna ask why?" Daesung raised his eyebrows. 

 

 

 

 

"Nope." Jiyong said back as he walked down. 

 

 

 

Daeusng did a little happy dance and went to sit with the y Yeon Hee. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The guy who was sitting in the middle section next to Dara looked over at her. He noticed that she was wearing short shorts and his eyes kept staring at her legs. 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked up from her book. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." She said bluntly turning her head to him. 

 

 

 

 

"Sassy." He smirked. "I like that." 

 

 

 

"Too bad i dont like you." She rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you always this y?" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

"I have a boyfriend." She said. 

 

 

 

 

"Well is here?" The guy looked around. "Doesnt look like it." 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong walked over and turned the guys head to face him. "Now you see him."

 

 

 

 

Dara looked up and saw Jiyong standing there. 

 

 

 

 

"Attractive arent I?" Jiyong glared. "Dont ever look at my girlfriend again." He threw the guys head back into the chair and sat down in the seat between Dara and the creep. 

 

 

 

Jiyong put his arm around Dara and kissing her on the lips quickly. "Sorry i took so long." 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

 

Dara went wide eyed at the kiss but decided to keep quiet so the guy wouldnt bother her anymore. Jiyong rested his head on hers as the guy angrily stared at the two.