Breaking point

Another Love Story

Cl woke up to a loud commotion outside her apartment. 

 

 


"What the?" She furrowed her eyebrows and got out of bed. She heard a constant knocking at her door and a bunch of shuffling feet. 

 

 

 

She opened the door. "AHHHHH." She screamed when she saw the hoard of reporters outside her door. 

 

 


"CL!! Who are you dating??" 

 

 

 

"What is the meaning of these pictures??" Another reporter held up the pictures YG had showed her a couple of weeks ago. 

 

 

 

"How long have you guys been dating Cl shi??"

 

 

 

She slammed the door close and collapsed on the ground. She opened her laptop and typed her name in. The only things that same up were her dating pictures and any blast scandals that she has. 

 

 

 

The more she looked, the wetter her eyes got. 

 

 

 

 She grabbed her phone and dialed YGs number. 

 

 

 


"Yobosayo?" He answered. 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim....." Cl cried. 

 

 

 

"Cl! Are you ok?? Are you hurt?? I have no idea how the pictures were leaked, I paid the goddamn money!!" Cl could hear YG slamming his fists on a table. 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim." That was all Cl could say. 

 

 

 

"Cl ah, I am so sorry." He said. 

 

 

 

Cl couldn't say anything and just hung up. She sat on her couch until something occurred to her. 

 

 


"Oh my god Seungri." She realized that he was involved in this just as much as she was. 

 

 


She was about to dart out of the door when she remembered that half of the reportes in Korea were outside her door. 

 

 

 


"AISH DAMMIT." She kicked the door. 

 

 


Cl picked up her phone and called Young Dons number. 

 

 

"Don ah! I need your help." She said. 

 

 


"Noona! Why're there so many reporters outside of your door??" He asked. 

 

 

 


"I don't have time to explain but I need you to create a distraction so I can get out of here." Cl told him. "Do you think you could do that?" 

 

 

 


"Yep. Give me five minutes." He said and then they both hung up. 

 

 

 

Five minutes later, Cl heard a calm knock on her door. 

 

 

 


She opened the door slightly and found Young Dom standing there smiling at her in an empty hall.

 

 

 

"Wah! What did you do?" She said amazed. 

 

 

 

"I told them I saw you sneak out an drive to the YG building." He chuckled.

 

 

 


"Thanks Young Don ah." She smiled gratefully. She hugged him quickly and then ran out to her car and drove to Seungris academy only to find another hoard of reports standing at the doors like zombies. 

 

 


She snuck around to the back of the academy and used the back door to get in. 

 

 

 

"You bunch of rodents!! Go home!!" Cl saw Dara yelling at the paparazzi. 

 

 

 


"Were you part of their love affair??" One of the reporters asked. 

 

 

 


"Affair??" Dara glared at them at them stepping forward. 

 

 

 

"Noona Noona Noona Noona!" Nichkhun and Taec stopped Dara from opening the doors and hitting the reporters. 

 

 

 

"Calm down!" Taec said to her holding her back. 

 

 

 


"You guys should get out of here." Nichkhun said to the reporters. 

 

 

 

"Sir! Do you realize you look like two members from 2PM?" One of the reporters asked. 

 

 


"Deh! We get that a lot." Nichkhun rolled his eyes and put a bunch of mats against the doors blocking the reporters view from the inside. 

 

 

 

"Cl?" Dara spotted Cl standing by the back door. 

 

 

 

"Where's Seungri?" Cl asked. 

 

 

 


"Cl....he's really upset and confused right now. Are you sure you wanna see him?" Dara asked worriedly. 

 

 

 

Cl nodded. Dara sighed and pointed towards the competition room.

 

 


"Thanks." Cl said before walking into the competition room. 

 

 

 


"Seungri?" She peeked in. She looked around and saw practicing with a punching bag. 

 

 

 

 

He looked back and saw Cl standing there. 

 

 


"Cl." He said. "How did you get here?" 

 

 

 

"I drove here, reporters think I'm hiding out at the YG building." She said walking towards him. 

 

 

 

"Oh." He said turning back around to his punching bag. 

 

 


"Are you ok?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"Yeah.  Why wouldn't I be?" He asked slightly ignoring her. 

 

 

Cl walked up to him and hugged him from behind making him stop. 

 

 

 

"Cl." He said softly. 

 

 


"You don't have to act tough with me." She told him. 

 

 


He didn't say anything for a while and they just stood their with her hugging him. 

 

 

 

"I had a best friend once." He finally said. "He was extremely famous." 

 

 

 


"What happened?" She asked as they sat on the edge of the ring. 

 

 

 

"He got into a a bunch of controversies and reporters were all over him wanting to find out the truth. And the ones that couldn't get anything from him, made up they're own stories which caused more people to hate him." 

 

 

 


"And then?" She asked staring at him. 

 

 

 

 

"He committed suicide. The pain and anger and press were too much for him to handle." Seungri finally said. "He ended it." 

 

 

 


"Oh my god." Cl gasped. 

 

 


Seungri held Cl's hand. "Cl I like you a lot, but I can't handle the press and my fear of the press is greater than how much I like you. I'm sorry." Seungri said breaking her heart. 

 

 


Cl's mouth opened. She didn't know how to react. 

 

 

 

"And being with you or even being friends with you is too much for me to handle." He finished.

 

 


"I understand Seungri yah." She nodded looking down. 

 

 

 


"I'm sorry." He said again. 

 

 


She nodded and stood up. "Is this it then?"

 

 

 

He didn't say anything and just stared down. 

 

 

 

"It's alright. I get it." She sniffled. "I'll protect you though. I'll make sure they don't bother you. Bye Seungri." She said before leaving. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" Dara asked her when Cl walked out of the completion room. 

 

 


Cl sadly smiled and shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Oh honey." Dara hugged her. 

 

 

Cl silently cried in Dara's arms. Not for herself, but for Seungri and their relationship.

 

 

 

 


----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Dammit Minzy! Pick up!!" Young Don cursed on his way out of the YG building. He had been calling her since last night after he picked up Lee Hi to make sure Taeayng picked Minzy up. 

 

 

He tried calling her one more time but still no answer.

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 


"Minzy??" He picked up hopeful.

 

 


"Uh. No, oppa, mianhe. It's Lee Hi." Lee Hi said on the other line. 

 

 

"Oh, no it's okay. What's up?" He sighed.

 

 

 

"Is this a bad time? Should I call later?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"No no, it's really fine." He said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Do you wanna meet me at VIP?" Lee Hi asked. VIP. Was a bar that almost everybody in Seoul went to.

 

 

 

"Yeah sure, now?" Young Don got into his car. 

 

 


"Deh."

 

 

 

"Arasso, I'll be there in 15." He said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso, bye oppa." Lee Hi smiled. 

 

 


"Bye." He said and then they both hung up. 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later, Young Don and Lee Hi were at the bar with their drinks talking. 

 

 

"So what's up?" He asked. 

 

 


"Nothing, I just wanted to meet up. Long day at work." Lee Hi smirked taking another sip of her drink. 

 

 


"I know what you mean." He smiled playing with his glass. 

 


"Oppa, do you ever think about me?" Lee Hi asked suddenly. 

 

 


"Yeah, why?" He asked. 

 

 


"No, I mean, do you ever think about me, in a like sort of way?" She looked at him.

 

 


Young Don stopped playing with his glass and turned to her. "Lee Hi yah. You know me and Minzy have been together for three years now right?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 

 


"I know but I can't stop thinking about you these days. Breaking up with you was the worst decision I've ever made." She held his hand. He tensed up at her touch. 

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 


He looked down at his phone and realized Minzy was calling. 

 

 

 

"I have to take this, Mianhe Lee Hi yah." He said before he picked up his phone. "Minji yah."

 

 

 

"I don't even know why I'm calling you." Minzy said obviously passed off. 

 

 


"Minzy yah, you have to listen to me." He said sounding sincerely sorry. 

 

 


"Oppa, is it Minzy?" Lee Hi asked. 

 

 


"Are you seriously with her right now?! Are you ing kidding me??" Minzy couldn't believe him and hung up. 

 

 

 

"Minzy!" He yelled a second too late because she had already hung up. He picked up his wallet and was about to leave when Lee Hi grabbed his arm. 

 

 


"Oppa, don't go." She stared at him with her eyes that used to make him weak at the knees. "Kajima." 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


"Omma! You can't feed him anymore sweets for the rest of the night!! I mean it!!" Bom yelled at her mom through the phone. Mason usually spent Friday nights at Boms parents since they loved him so much. Bom usually went as well but she had too much work that night 

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever!" Boms mom said before handing up. 

 

 

"Omma!!" Bom yelled. She looked at her phone and realized her mom hung up a minute ago. "Aish that woman!" 

 

 


Bom sighed and sat down in her office to finish up medical papers when she heard a knock on her door. 

 

 

 

She looked out of the peephole and saw Top standing there. She didn't know what to do. She stood there hoping he would just leave. 

 

 


-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

Top banged on the door again. 

 

 


"Bom I know you're home. I saw your car outside." Top said. 

 

 


Bom bit her lip not knowing what to do. 

 

 


"If you won't open the door, can you at least listen?" He asked leaning his back against the door. 

 

 

"I'm listening." Bom whispered as she did the same thing. 

 

 


"I- I can't go on without seeing you. Please don't tell me to stay away, I can't. I just can't." He said sitting on the ground with his back still against the door. 

 

 


Bom eyes started to well up. 

 

 

 


"Don't push me away anymore. Please. I can't handle it. I- I love you." He said. 

 

 


"I love you so much." 

 

 

 

Bom started reaching for the door handle. 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 


"Oppa, why're you being so weird?" Bom furrowed her eyebrows when Min Hyun brought her back their old college campus. 

 

 


"Just wait." He smiled as he stepped out of the car. 

 

 

"Oppa! You know I don't like being in the dark alone!" Bom whined in the car. 

 

 


He smiled at her one more time and went to the front doors of the school. He picked up a wire from the ground and plugged it into the outlet on the side wall. 

 

 

"Oh my god." Bom stepped out in amazement. Every tree was lit with bright golden lights making a small circle on the macadam.

 

 

She stepped into the small circle of light as Min Hyun walked towards her. 

 

 


He got down on one knee and took out a small box. 

 

 


"Park Bom, I love you with all my heart and I can't live without you. If I won't have anyone other woman besides you, I love you so much." He said looking up at her. 

 

 

She laughed with tears in her eyes. 

 

 

"Will you marry me?" He asked. 

 

 


Boms tears rolled down and she nodded. 

 

 


"Yes?" He smiled.

 

 


"Yes." She laughed as he picked her up and kissed her. 

 

 

 


-END FLASHBACK-

 

 


Bom pulled her hand back and stared at the door. 

 

 

 


"Bom, I love you. Please don't push me away anymore." Top said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong everyone!! So how was this chapter?? I hope I made you cry and depressed xD hahahah one of the comment below said that they almost cried reading one of my chapters and I felt so happy! XD lol as a writer, I want my readers to emotionally connect to the story so if I make you cry, please comment and tell me and then I'll feel like I've truly succeeded as a writer! Hahahah. Anyway, stays amazingly beautiful my awesome readers. -Sasha unni.