Nappeun yeoja

Another Love Story

"3......." 

 

 

 

Dara closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"2......"

 

 

 

 

She prayed that her death would be quick. 

 

 

 

 

"1......." 

 

 

 

 

-BAM-

 

 

 

 

 

Alex dropped to the floor. Dara opened her eyes and saw a bunch of policemen at the doors with guns in their hands and Alex on the floor with a bullet through his leg, bleeding. 

 

 

 

Dara couldnt process what just happened. She squinted her eyes at the light coming in from outside. Firemen came inside with hoses and started spraying the inside of the exercise room. 

 

 

 

 

"Agassi, can you hear me?" A faint voice of a policeman yelled as they rushed over to her. Dara couldnt hear anything except for a giant buzzing in her ears. 

 

 

 

"Agassi!" The man said to her kneeling down. 

 

 

 

 

Daras eyes began to close. 

 

 

 

 

"BRING IN THE GURNEY!!" The policemen yelled to a couple of people outside. 

 

 

 

 

Dara fainted and couldnt hear anything else as she went unconcious. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DARA!" Bom yelled when she saw the firemen pulling her out on the gurney. The gang all turned their heads and rushed over to her. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara!!!" Jiyong exclaimed holding her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes slightly opened and weakly reached her hand up to his cheek before going unconcious again. 

 

 

 

 

"She was shot!" Minzy excliamed pointing to her chest. Everyones eyes widened as they spotted the bullet wound. 

 

 

 

 

The men pushed her into the ambulence and closed the doors. 

 

 

 

 

"You may follow us to the hospital." The men said before getting into the ambulence and roaring away down the sreet to get Dara treated. 

 

 

 

 

They were about to get into their cars when they saw Alex come out strapped down to a gurney. 

 

 

 

 

 

"WHERE IS SHE?? WHERES THAT ?! I HAVE TO KILL HER!!!!" Alex screamed as he sturggled. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong clenched his fists and charged at Alex. 

 

 

 

 

Top and Taeyang ran after him and stopped him from punching him. 

 

 

 

 

"ING SON OF A ! I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFE!! I'LL ING KILL YOU!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER?? YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND!! I'LL KILL YOU I SWEAR TO GOD!!!" Jiyong screamed trying to get Top and Taeyang to let him go. 

 

 

 

 

"G! Calm down! He'll get what he deserves!!" Taeyang said holding GD back. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'LL MAKE SURE YOUROT IN JAIL UNTIL MY GRANDCHILDREN ARE LONG DEAD!!!" jiyong yelled as the men put Alex in an ambulence as well. 

 

 

 

 

 

After everyone had left Daesung place to go to the academy, Bom called the police and sent them down there as well. When the policemen saw the smoke coming from the building as they drove, one of them called the fire department and the ambulences on their way to the academy. 

 

 

 

 

They all arrived there in a few short minutes and barged through the door just in time to stop Alex from ending Daras life. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The doctors pushed Dara into the surgery room to begin surgery and get the bullet out. 

 

 

 

 

"Is she gonna be ok?" Cl asked one of the doctors who had walked out of the surgery room. 

 

 

 

 

He smiled at her. "I think she'll be fine. The bullet just barely missed her heart. We just have to fix a couple of things and stop the bleeding. We took out of the bullet but she will have a scar there for the rest of her life. And she needs tons of rest because of the shock from everything that had happened. She also needs to take it slow for the next couple of months from all the smoke she had inhaled from the fire. But in a few short weeks, she'll be just fine." He told everyone. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh thank god." Bom sighed greatfully. 

 

 

 

 

"And what about Alex?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

 

"You should speak to the police officers over there about that." The doctor nodded over to the two police officers who were talking to the doctrs that were treating Alex's leg. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong went and talked to them about it. 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo. Kamsahamnida for your work today. I probably wouldve lost her today if it hadnt been for you today." Jiyong bowed to them gratefully.

 

 

 

 

"You're welcome, you were really close though. If we had gotten there a send later, you would probably be at a funeral home right now." The police officer said back.

 

 

 


"Deh. Kamsahmnida." Jiyong bowed again. "What's going to happen to Alex?"

 

 

 


"Jail. Immediate prison. There's no way he'll get out of this. When Dara shi wakes up we have to ask her a few questions and then we can hold the trial since she was the victim." The police officer told him.

 

 

 

"And where will he be until Dara wakes up? The doctors said it will take for her to get better." Jiyong said to them.

 

 

 


"We have enough evidence to keep him in a holding cell." He responded. 

 

 

 

 


"Here or in America?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Is he from America?" The policeman asked. 

 

 

 


"Deh." Jiyong nodded. 

 

 

 

 


"Then the case will be held over there. If he's a citizen there, they have to handle it. But I wouldn't worry, attempted murder and arson are crimes anywhere."

 

 

 

 


"Deh." Jiyong nodded. "Kamsahamnida again." Jiyong bowed once more. 

 

 

 

 

"We're glad we could help." The police officer said before they both went into the room Alex was being kept in.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong let out a long sigh and went back to the others. 

 

 

 

"What'd they say?" Top asked.

 

 

 

 

"It's pretty much a closed case. Alex is going jail as soon as Dara can wake up and answer the police officers questions. Then they'll go to America for his court case and be sent to jail over there." Jiyong explained to everyone. 

 

 

 

 

"I hope he gets a death sentence." Bom clenched her fist.

 

 

 


"We all do unni." Minzy shook her head with complete anger. 

 

 

 


They all waited around while the doctors did surgery on Dara and waited for them to be done.

 

 

 

 

"I have to go call omma to make sure Masons ok." Bom said getting up and walking outside to call them.

 

 

 


"Someone should call ommoni." Cl said. 

 

 

 


"Ommoni?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara's omma." Minzy answered. 

 

 

 


"I'll do it." Jiyong said. "Anyone got her number?" 

 

 

 


"I do." Seungri suddenly said. Everyone turned towards him and gave him a weird look.

 

 

 


"What? Me and Dara go way back." He shrugged. 

 

 

 


"Yah, Dara's mine. End any kind of connection you have with her! That goes for the rest of you as well!" Jiyong pointed to the guys. 

 

 


"Yah!" Seungri exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ignored him and went to call Sun Hwa. 

 

 

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

The doctors all walked out with Dara on a gurney. It was almost 7 at night now.

 

 

 

 

The gang all stood up and looked at the doctors worriedly. 

 

 

 


"Everything went well. We're moving her to a rest room for her to sleep." One of the doctors said. 

 

 

 


"So she'll be alright? Nothing serious?" Jiyong asked getting teary eyed. 

 

 

 

"We think so. But we have to monitor her tonight just to be sure. With her situation, it's hard to tell what will happen. But she'll probably be fine." A nurse said as the doctors wheeled Dara into the resting room. They carefully put her on the bed and hooked her up to the machine. 

 

 

 


"When can we go in and see her?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Tomorrow." The nurse smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Kamsahmnida." Everyone bowed gratefully. 

 

 

 


The nurse bowed back and went to do other work. 

 

 

 


"You hear that? The nurse said she'll be fine." Taeyang patted Jiyong on the back
 

 

 


"Yeah." Jiyong slightly smiled.

 

 

 

 


Three more hours went by making it almost 10 pm. 

 

 

 

 

"You guys should go." Jiyong told the others. 

 

 

 

 


"No. We're not leaving." Cl denied him.

 

 

 


"Yeah oppa." Minzy agreed. 

 

 

 

 

"No I'm serious, you guys all have to go. Don't out your lives on phase because of this, you've been here long enough. The doctors said she'll be fine. I don't have work tomorrow so I'll stay here for the night." Jiyong told them.

 

 

 


"Jiyong ah." Bom stared at him.

 

 

 

 

"I'll be fine. You all have stuff to do. Mason, work, dance classes, photo shoots." Jiyong told them.

 

 

 

 

"Hyung-" Daesung was about to protest when Cl stopped him.

 

 

 


"He needs to be alone right now." Cl whispered to him.

 

 

 

"Are you you'll be alright?" Minzy asked holding his hand. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong nodded and gave her a half smile and ruffled her hair. She sadly smiled back and gave him a hug. 

 

 

 

"We'll be back tomorrow." Minzy said as she hugged him.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, everyone left except for Jiyong. 

 

 

 


A nurse who had passed by a few times saw him constantly sitting there. 

 

 

 


"I'm not supposed to do this but....." She said stopping in front if him. "You can go in now if you want and sleep on the cough in there." 

 

 

 


He looked up and nodded at her gratefully. 

 

 

 

"Kamsahmnida." He bowed before he went in.

 

 

 


He walked into the dim light room and saw Dara sleeping on the bed.hewalke over to her and began to cry.

 

 

 


"Nappeun yeoja." He cried sitting on the chair next to her. "How could you do this to me? How could you not tell me pabo yah?" He held her hand.

 

 

 

 

"What would I have done if I lost you earlier?" He said. "Do you know how I felt when you called asking for someone to save you?" 

 

 


"I felt that everything in the whole world was about to collapse and take me down with it. Nappeun yeoja." He cursed at Dara.