phones

Another Love Story

GD laid awake that night thinking. 

 

 

"Good. Since you don't have any feelings for me,  there shouldn't be any reason for us to see each other again right?"

 

 

"Aish!!" He shot up and scratched his hair intensely. He picked up his phone and dialed a number. 

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

"MOM I DONT WANNA WEAR THAT DRESS!" Top yelled waking up from his sleep. He looked around and realised it was only a dream. He heard his phone ringing and sighed as he picked it up. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" He sleepily answered in bed. 

 

 

"HYUNG! Im coming over right now so get five bottles of soju ready!" GD said on the other line getting dressed. 

 

 

"What? What time is it?" Top asked. He squinted his eyes and saw that it was 2 in the morning. "YAH! ARE YOU INSANE?! ITS 2AM!!" Top barked. 

 

 

"Im coming over now so be ready or im making you go and buy them!!!" GD yelled back before hanging up. 

 

 

"Aish chincha." Top rubbed the back of his neck. "This kid is gonna be the end of me." Top yanked himself out of bed and went to his fridge to get the bottles ready. 

 

Soon enough, GD was in his house drinking away. 

 

 

-2 hours later-

 

 

"I MEAN *burp* HOW COULD SHE TELL ME WE SHOULDNT SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN?!?!?" GD ranted. Top had fallen asleep by the end of the first bottle and was snoring away to GD's venting. 

 

 

"ITS LIKE, I MEANT NOTHING TO HERRRR!! *hiccup* The least she could do was let a guy down easy right??? RIGHT???!!!" 

 

 

"And you know what else, after our first *hiccup* kiss, she punched me!!! You see this?!?!?!?!" GD lifted Tops sleeping head to make him look at his almost gone black eye. 

 

 

"SHE GAVE ME A BLACK EYE!!!" GD yelled letting go of Tops head. "Yah." GD nudged Top. "Are you dead?" He poked him. 

 

 

When Top didnt move, GD just shrugged and continued ranting. 

 

 

-1 hour later- 

 

 

"PUNCHED ME!!! SHE FRICKEN PUNCHED ME!!! SHE PUNCHED THIS BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!" 

 

 

-2 hours later-

 

 

"AND THEN, IN 6TH GRADE, SONG JI EUN SAID SHE DIDNT WANNA GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME BECAUSE I WAS TOO UGLY!!!" GD cried on. 

 

 

"I MEAN, I WASNT THE MOST ATTRACTIVE PERSON ALIVE, BUT I WASNT UGLY RIGHT?!!? RIGHT?????!!!!!" 

 

 

 

-30 minutes later-

 

 

"And in 3rd grade, I had my first kiss but she told everyone I gave her cooties!!!!" GD wailed. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

-BEEP. BEEP. BEEP-

 

 

"Mmmm...." Dara slowly woke up. She looked at her phone and furrowed her eyebrows. "What the?" 

 

 

She had 12 missed calls from a blocked number from 2:30 am to 5:00 am. She checked her messages and she had 15 text messages from the same blocked number with sad faces and crying faces. 

 

 

"What the hell?" She furrowed her eyebrows. Her alarm clock beeped again so she shrugged it off fro later and went to get ready for work. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!!!" Minzy called at Cls dancce studio. Her and Young Don planned to take a trip that night so she was going to pick him up. 

 

 

"Opp- oppa?" Minzy furrowed her eyebrows after she heard giggling from the dance studio. She peered into the room and saw Young Don and Lee Hi laughing and dancing together. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, chincha stop it." Lee Hi giggled. "I told you I cant dance." 

 

 

"Come on! Its easy. You just move your feet here, and then your hips there, and- oh! Minzy yah!" Young Don smiled seeing Minzy standing at the door. 

 

 

"Oh, um, annyeonghasayo." Minzy bowed slightly. 

 

 

"Annyeonghasayo unni." Lee Hi smiled. "Our darling oppa here was just teaching me some moves." 

 

 

"Our? Is this b*tch crazy?" Minzy thought to herself as she forced a smile. "Haha yeah...thats our darling oppa." Minzy said punching his arm in a 'playful' manor. 

 

 

"Yah! ow!!" Young Don cried out in pain. Minzy just smiled innocently at him and shrugged her shoulders. 

 

 

"Well, i have to go." Lee Hi said as she bent down and picked up her bag. 

 

 

"Is she for real right now? Do you have to stick out your when you pick a gym bag??"  Minzy rolled her eyes. 

 

 

"I'll see you later oppa. Bye Minzy unni." Lee Hi smiled before running out. 

 

Minzy glared at Young Don and punched him in the arm. 

 

 

"Do you want her in your pants?!?!" Minzy glared. "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled throwing his shirt at his face. 

 

 

"What the?? Yah! She just came here for a dance lesson!!" Young Don rubbed his arm. 

 

 

"Are you serious right now? When a girl comes for a dance lesson, she wears shorts, sports bras, leggings, sweatpants, t-shirts. NOT a skin tight dress and black boots!!! Do you WANT me to think you're cheating on me?!?!" Minzy exploded at him. 

 

 

"Yah! Gong Minzy!! How dare you think that!! Lee Hi has been a friend of mine for years and yes, shes a little provocative but I already know that and know not to do anything because I love you!! Lee Hi means nothing to me compared to you. She's staying here with her dad for a few weeks so omma asked me to look out for her. Shes a little sister to me. She cant even compare to you arasso?" Young Don explained to her sincerely. 

 

 

Minzy stood in silence for a bit but finally believed him and sighed. 

 

 

"Arasso, mianhe. I got a little jealous. You're right." Minzy sighed. 

 

 

"Good. Dont ever think i love anyone else besides you arasso?" Young Don told her as he pulled her in for a hug. Minzy smiled just being with him and knowing she was the only one for him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------Few days later---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona?" Khun called Dara in the gym. 

 

 

"Hm?" Dara asked putting her dumbells down. 

 

 

"Wheres GD hyung? He hasnt been here in a while." Nichkhun asked her. 

 

 

"He was only here for a bit." She told him. She hadnt seen GD since they're last encounter where she told him she didnt wanna see him again. 

 

 

"Oh." Nichkhun said a little disappointed, GD had started growing on the academy boys. 

 

 

 

"Waeyo?" Dara asked. 

 

 

 

"Oh, nothing. Just wondering." Nichkhun lied. He went back to his machine and continued working out with the other guys. Dara returned to her dumbells but soon paused again and looked at her phone. 

 

 

She unlocked her phone and went to her contacts.

 

 

Dara bit her lip and went to one of her contacts: pain in the a$$. She tapped on the contact and tapped the number. She slowly put the phone up to her ear and heard the ringing. She waited for an answer. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?"  GDs voice answered. 

 

 

 

"AHHHH." Dara yelled and threw her phone. She didnt expect him to pick up so she was pretty caught off guard when he did. The whole room turned and looked at her. 

 

 

"Uh....hello?" He asked. 

 

 

"PABO PABO PABO." She silently cursed herself as she quickly ended the call. "You told him you didnt want to see him anymore so why did you call him?!?!?!" She cursed herself. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Omma palli!!! Theres a sale on teenage mutant ninja turtle action figures!!!!" Mason ran into the childrens toy store. 

 

 

"Aish! Why does it have to be this store??" Bom cursed as she tried to cover her face in case Top showed up. 

 

 

Bom told Mason to quickly pick out his toy. She hurriedly paid for it and was alsmot out of the store when (of course) she saw him. Before she could run away, it was too late. He had seen her already. 

 

 

"Bom!" Top called. 

 

 

Bom cursed and shot a glare at Mason who just smiled back. "Oh Top shi. Annyeonghasayo." She slightly bowed her head. 

 

 

"Yah, arent we passed formalities? You can just call me oppa." He winked. 

 

 

Bom just stared at him. 

 

 

 

"Ok fine. So no 'oppa'. But instead, do you wanna get lunch?" He offered. 

 

 

"No thanks we're really busy-" 

 

 

"Yeah! Thanks ahjussi!" Mason accepted before Bom could say anything more. Bom shot Mason a look but he wasnt paying any attention. 

 

 

"Well, looks like this is our second date." Top chuckled before taking Mason to a restaurant in the store. 

 

 

"Yah! This isnt a date!!" Bom yelled walking after them. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, one hamburger and two medium steaks please." Top told the waitress. 

 

 

"Deh. And for drinks?" The waitress asked. 

 

 

"I'll have chocolate milk please." Mason said. 

 

 

"And two cokes." Bom said. 

 

 

"Deh. It'll be ready in about 15 minutes." The waitress said before going to the kitchen. Mason colored the paper the restaurant had set out for little kids while Bom and Top just sat in awkward silence. 

 

 

"Yo! Choi Top!" A man called from a couple tables over. Bom and Top turned around to see who it was. 

 

 

"Oh! Hyung!" Top stood up. 

 

 

"Yaaahhh. I didnt know you came to places like these. These are family restaurants man." The man chuckled walking over to them.

 

 

"Yah, I just came here with a friend." Top said. 

 

 

The man turned to Bom and smiled. "Annyeonhasayo. Se7en imnida. One of Tops best friends." Se7en put his arm around Top.

 

 

"Annyeonhasayo. Park Bom imnida." Bom greeted back. 

 

 

"Yah Choi Top. If you're here with this chick, who's the phone as your home screen?" Se7en asked him. 

 

 

"Listen agassi, before you date him any furthur, you should know that this guy is a huge player." Se7en joked. 

 

 

"Yah!" Top yelled but se7en was already going back to his table. 

 

 

Bom laughed and looked at Top. 

 

 

"Wow, i didnt think you were the type of guy to set girls as your home screen." She laughed. "Who is it?" 

 

 

"None of your business!" He  told her. 

 

 

"Alright alright. No need to get so defensive." Bom told him putting her hands up. Soon enough, their food had arrived and they began eating.