you couldn't leave it alone could you?

Another Love Story

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

"Come in" YG said in his office as he was booking the next competition at the academy. 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim?" Cl softly said as she peaked in.

 

 


"Cl! What are you doing here? Come in!" He said as he pulled a chair up for her. 

 

 

 

She smiled and sat down.

 

 

"So whats up? Do you need another apartment?" He asked.

 

 

 

She laughed. "Aniyo." 

 

 

 


"Another single?"

 

 


"Nope."

 

 

 


"A cat?" 

 

 


"No!"

 

 

 


"Then what?" He asked.

 

 

 


"Me to date freely." She blurted out. 

 

 

 

He stared at her blankly. "Mwarago?"

 

 

 

"Not publicly, but I just wanna be able to date. For now secretly, and If someone does find out, don't deny it either." She requested of him.

 

 

 

"Is it Seungri again?" He asked.

 

 

 

Cl slightly nodded and smiled. He sat back in his chair and rubbed his temples. 

 

 

 

 You realize if the public knows, you might get antis and hate for it right?" He asked.

 

 

 


"I'm ok with it. My true fans will stick with me no matter what." She responded. 

 

 

 

"You sure you'll be able to handle that?" He asked worriedly.

 

 

 


"Deh." She nodded. 

 

 

 


He didn't say anything for a bit making her uncomfortable. 

 

 

 

"Just keep it hidden for as long as you can arasso?" He finally said. Cl's grin went from ear to ear as she jumped up and hugged him.

 

 

 


"Yeah yeah." He sighed.

 

 

 

"Sajangnim jjang!!" She said giving him two thumbs up and walking out. 

 

 

 

"Pabo." He slightly smiled. 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Bom answered her phone. 

 

 

 

"Hey! Do you wanna get lunch before Mason gets home?" Top asked on the other line.

 

 

 

"Oh mianhe Seung Hyun ah, I can't today. I have some stuff to do." She said apologetically as she parked her car. 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, I'll see you at Daesungs party tomorrow then." He said slightly bummed.

 

 

 


"Yep, see you then." She said before they both hung up. 

 

 

 


She walked out of her car with a bouquet of flowers and went up a grassy hill.

 

 

 

"Oppa." She said softy as she set the flowers down on Min Hyuns tombstone. 

 

 

 


"I guess you probably already know this but, me and Top are together." She smiled down. "Mianhe oppa. Mianhe if that hurt you." She apologized as her eyes became wetter. "But I cant hold back forever. I had to move on. I'll always love you oppa. But know instead of two guys in my life, there's three. You, Mason, and Top." She sniffled. 

 

 

 


"I'll never forget you, you'll always be my first love." She said as she got up. 

 

 

 

"I love you oppa." She said before walking away. She took a few steps down the hill when a sudden wind blew through her hair and around her. She turned around and saw the sky smiling down at her.

 

 

 

"Saranghe." The wind whispered to her as it blew. She closed her eyes and nodded. 

 

 


Finally feeling completely happy. 

 

 


But it wasn't over just yet. Her happiness couldn't be complete yet. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara! You can't keep hiding this!" Bom yelled at Dara at the academy. 

 

 

 

Dara had told Bom what Alex said at Jiyongs studio the other day.

 

 

 

"Bom you don't understand!" Dara yelled. "Jiyong is practically in love with Alex. I can't ruin that!" 

 

 


Jiyong walked into the academy to pick up Dara after practice and heard yelling from the weight lifting room. He opend the door slightly and saw Dara and Bom yelling at each other. 

 

 

 


"If you don't tell him, I will." Bom threatened. "You keep telling us you can't ruin their friendship thinking it's such a good idea when it's making things worse! Jiyong being friends with the biggest rapists in America isn't doing him any good!!" 

 

 

 

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Alex hasn't done a hung to hurt Jiyong and I know he has no intentions to either!" Dara yelled back. 

 

 

 


Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he listened intently.

 

 

 


"But what about all those other girls huh?? You're practically helping him do all those things by not turning him in!!"

 

 

 

 

"Even if I did turn him in, what good would it do? What happened six years ago would just happen all over again! I'll be called a liar and Alex will get away again! I have no evidence to turn him either!! Nothing can prove he did all those things! It would be my word against his again!!!" 

 

 


Jiyong eyes widened at their conversation. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

 

 


He thought back to all the times when Dara and Alex saw each other. He realized Dara was never okay when Alex was around. He hit his head in frustration. He walked out of the academy and called Alex.

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------

 

 

 


"Hey Ji!" Alex called as he walked into the cafe that Jioyng asked him to meet up at. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Alex." Jiyong said eyeing him. 

 

 

 

 

"What's up man?" Alex asked as he sat down across from GD.

 

 

 

 

"So I was wondering, you're the head of a top magazine company the America right?" Jiyong asked as he sipped his tea.

 

 

 

 


"Yeah why?" Alex asked. 

 

 

 


"I was just wondering if you could introduce me to a couple of models. You know, to make my photography name bigger." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

 

"Of course man! Any models you have in mind?" Alex asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah actually, there was a model that I used to love! I'm sure you know her." Jiyong responded. 

 

 

 

 


"Well what's her name?" 

 

 

 

 


"Ugh crap, I can't remember. She vanished like six or seven years ago. Synthia? No, I don't think so. Was it Samantha? Her name started with an S and her last name was Lee." Jiyong scratched his head. "Sadie?" 

 

 

 

 

"Sandy." Alex said looking down as he moved his finger around the rim of his cup.

 

 

 


"Sandy!! That's what it was! Sandy Lee!" Jiyong exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. Sandy Lee." Alex said tensing up. "I'll be right back." He said getting up to go to the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Arasso." Jiyong said. "Bastard." 

 

 

 


Jiyong grabbed Alex's phone and looked threw his messages. 

 

 

 

 

"Alex please! I won't misbehave again. Just please let me go and I swear I won't tell anyone." 

 

 

 


"Alex baby, if you put me in another magazine, I'll go for one hour instead of thirty minutes this time~~~"

 

 

 


"Son of a , you said you wouldn't send those pictures to anyone!! ING BASTARD!!!" 

 

 

 


Jiyong felt sick by reading these messages and quickly put the phone back before Alex got back.

 

 

 

 


"So do you think you could get me a photo shoot with Sandy?" Jiyong asked when he came back. 

 

 

 


"Um, I don't know. I don't know Sandy personally and she disappeared a while ago." Alex said. 

 

 

 


"Oh really? Because I read somewhere that you and her had some scandal a while ago." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 

 

Alex tensed up and clenched his fist. 

 

 

 


"Got you." Jiyong smirked in his mind.

 

 

 


"I don't know what you're talking about but it's getting late. I have to go." Alex said before leaving. 

 

 

 


Jiyong watched him leave and shook his head.

 

 

 

 


------------------------------------------

 

 

 


Alex was in his hotel drinking beer and thinking of his meeting with Jiyong. 

 

 

 


"Oh really? Because I read somewhere that you and her had some scandal a while ago."

 

 

 


Alex threw the bottle against the wall making it shatter into thousands of pieces. He stood up and reached for his drawer. He pulled out a gun and ran out of the house.

 

 

 

 


---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


"Hold on, I'll be there soon. I just have to get something from the academy quick." Dara said on the phone with Minzy. Dara ran out of her car and into the academy. 

 

 

 

 

"Dammit where is it?" She asked looking around the weight lifting room for her cell phone charger. 

 

 

 

 

"You just couldn't leave it alone could you?" A voice slurred behind her. She turned around and saw Alex loading his gun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


help me get to 400 comments before this story is over yeorobun!! (: and lets all wish our human vitamin a big happy birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAESUNG OPPA!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 sarangheo!!!