the end

Another Love Story

Jiyong came into Daras hospital room with a tray of food while she was watching a wrestling match on the TV.

 

 

 

"Eat." He told her. She grimaced. 

 

 

 

"Im not hungry." She said. She still felt a little traumatized by the event and felt sick to her stomach when it came to food, she didnt have an appetite. 

 

 

 

"Dara, you're gonna startve to death." He sighed putting the tray on her food stand. 

 

 

 

"No im not!" She protested. 

 

 

 

 

"Beef jerky wont sustain you for long!" He said getting angry. 

 

 

 

 

"Thats not the only thing im eating!!" She argued. 

 

 

 

"Pink lemondade isnt good for you either." He gritted his teeth as he became more impatient. "Dammit Dara, eat your food or so help me, i will shove it down your throat." He glared at her.

 

 

 

 

She glared back at him and Sun Hwa walked in. 

 

 

 

"You guys seem more like rivals then a couple." Sun Hwa laughed as she put her bags down. 

 

 

 

They both huffed and turned away from each other. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara, are you still not eating??" Sun Hwa exclaimed seeing her untouched tray. "YAH. DO YOU ACTUALLY WANNA DIE??" She yelled. 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong turned to her and raised his eyebrows. "What did I tell you?" 

 

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso!" Dara put her hands up to surrender. She shoved a spoonful of rice in . "BETTER??" She muffled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes." Jiyong nodded with approval. 

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in." Sun Hwa laughed. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara shi?" Two police officers peeked in. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, come in." Dara said shoving the tray to Jiyong. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, you have to finish!" He said to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Later, I have to talk to them." Dara said getting out of bed. "We can go to the garden if you want, no one goes there during this time." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." The police officers nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im coming with you." Jiyong said following them out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah wae?" Dara whined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Im not letting you out of my sight!" He told her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha this namja (man)!" Dara said giving him a look. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Its okay Dara shi, Jiyong shi may come with us." The police officers smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Aish." She slumped. Jiyong smiled and put his arm around her. 

 

 

 

She smiled and held his other hand. 

 

 

 

 

They walked out to the garden and sat down at the table. Dara loved the garden, it reminded of her of her peace of mind. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you told us before that Alex was the guy who ually harassed you and the other models correct?" The first policemen said. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh, but since there wasnt any evidence and the girls were too scared to come forward, the case was closed." Dara explained. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." They nodded. "We're just going here to make sure we have everything correct before we send him back to the USA for his trial." The second policeman said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you were at the academy when he showed up, drunk, and he said "You couldnt leave it alone, could you?" Am I correct?" He asked reading off of his notepad. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

"And then he began to shoot at you and you ducked for cover behind the machines, you dropped your phone in the proccess. You turned off the lights so he couldnt see you and so because he couldnt see you, he said, "I can make my own light." Right?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Deh." Dara responded making sure everything was right. 

 

 

 

 

"And then he dropped the lighter on the ground, the place began to burn, you called Jiyong shi. Then Jiyong shi called us. You charged at him and in the proccess, you got shot in your shoulder. He was about to shoot you in the head when we showed up and shot him. Everything right?" The police officer finished. 

 

 

 

 

"Deh, everythings correct." Dara said. 

 

 

 

"Perfect, we will go to the U.S. set the date, and then we can fly you in to testify." He said as they walked back inside to the building. 

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." Jiyong and Dara both bowed gratefully. The police officers bowed back and then left. 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and pulled her in for a hug. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats this for?" SHe asked hugging him back. 

 

 

 

"Its over Dara, its finally over. You're safe now." He smiled and let out a long sigh. 

 

 

 

She smiled and pulled him in for a deep kiss. "I love you." 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

-2 years later- 

 

 

 

 

"YAH. YOU CANT COME IN HERE!!!" Bom yelled at Top. 

 

 

 

"AH WAE?!" He yelled back. She had been yelling at him since morning and he was about to blow up. 

 

 

 

"ITS BAD LUCK TO SEE THE BRIDE IN HER DRESS BEFORE THE CEREMONY!!" She yelled covering herself up. 

 

 

 

"Aish cincha, im going crazy." He rubbed the back of his neck and went back to his dressing room. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pabo." She rolled her eyes and closed the door. She turned and saw Cl and Minzy starting at her. 

 

 

 

 

"What?" She asked innocently. 

 

 

 

 

"They're really in love arent they Minzy yah?" Cl said sarcastically. 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, totally." Minzy played along. 

 

 

 

 

"Ha-ha-ha." Bom laughed sarcastically. She finished her makeup and looked at Minzy. 

 

 

 

"Im sorry that Young Don couldnt be here today." Bom apologized to her. 

 

 

 

 

"Its okay, i understand since its his military service, he'll be here for Cl unnies wedding in 6 months so im fine." Minzy smiled. Cl hugged her and Bom joined. 

 

 

 

"I love you you guys." Bom smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"We love you too unnie." Cl said back. 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Dara unnie?" Minzy asked after they let go their hug. At that monent, the door slammed open and in waddled Dara with Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"I swear to God Jiyong, i'll kill you." She said grabbing him by the hair and shaking his head around. 

 

 

 

"YAH YAH YAH YAH OWWWW!!! YAH!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS GANGSTER?!!" He yelled for help. 

 

 

 

"YAH! Dara!!" Bom ran to help Jiyong. After the girls broke the two up, they asked what he did. 

 

 

 

 

"Look at me!!! Look at what he did!!" Dara whined pointing at her stomach. 

 

 

 

 

"Unni, you've been pregnant for 7 months now, get over it!!!" Minzy yelled to her. Dara huffled and sat down onto the couch. 

 

 

 

Jiyong dusted himself off and looked at BOm. 

 

 

 

 

"noona you look beautiful by the way." He smiled at her. 

 

 

 

She hugged him. "Thanks Jiyong ah." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish aish aish, so nervous." Top fiddled with his fingers and he couldn't stand still as he stood at the head of the ceremony. They were in a beautiful park with all of their friends and families sitting in the chairs. Top looked at the audience and saw his parents. 

 

 


They smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. His mom blew a kiss to him. He smiled back. 

 

 


The other four guys stood next to Top as his best men while Dara, Cl, and Minzy stood near Boms spot as her maids of honor. 

 

 


The music began to play and out walked a little girl, Bom and Minzys niece. She was the flower girl and shyly threw flowers on he ground and smiled bashfully. 

 

 

 

Mason walked out as the ring bearer and smiled at everyone. Top smiled at his son. 

 

 

 

The music played louder and out walked the worlds prettiest bride: Park Bom. Top lost his breath when he saw her. 

 

 

 

She blushed when everyone stared at her and she slowly walked up holding her bouquet. 

 

 

 

 

She was wearing a long white bridal dress. It was tight around her chest area with white sparkles on and but spread out into a beautiful gown at her stomach. 

 

 

 

"Ladies and gentlemen, friends and family, we are gathered here today in this beautiful place to join the bonds of these two special people on love." The priest began. 

 

 

 


"To have and to hold." Dara looked at Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"In sickness, or in health." He smiled back to her. 

 

 

 


"For better," Seungri made eye contact with Cl.

 

 


"Or for worse." She smiled and looked down. 

 

 

 


"Do you, Choi Seung Hyun, take Park Bom to be your lawfully, added, wife?" The priest asked. 

 

 


"I do." He said staring deeply into her eyes. 

 

 


"And do you, Park a Bom, take Choi Seung Hyun to be your lawfully, wedded husband?" 

 

 

 


"I do." She said with tears in her eyes. 

 

 

 

"You may kiss the bride." 

 

 

 

Top leaned and pulled Bom for a kiss as everyone applauded and hugged each other. 

 

 

 

 

"Ok ready?" Bom asked before she threw her bouquet. 

 

 


Dara, Cl, and Minzy were standing on the side watching Bom throw the bouquet. 

 

 

 

She threw it while Minzy was playing with Mason. 

 

 

 

Minzy heard the girls all sigh with sadness, she figured none if them caught it. 

 

 

 


"Does it still count?" She heard a mans voice asked. She looked up and saw Young Djn standing there in a suit holding the bouquet.

 

 


She was speechless, he wasn't supposed to come back for another month. 

 

 

 


She stood up and walked over to him. 

 

 

 


"What're you doing here?" She asked dumbfounded. 

 

 

 


"Surprise." He smiled handing her the bouquet. She smiled and jumped into his arms. 

 

 

 


Bom smiled and Top hugged her from behind. Seungri saw his chance and went to kiss Cl while Dara was beating Jiyong for trying to hug her with her fat stomach. 

 

 

 

They were all different, in there own special ways. But they loved each other, nonetheless. 

 

 


The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OMMMGGGGG. ITS OVERRRRRR!!!!!! CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE IT???😭😭😭😭😭 Waaahhhh. I can't believe it's already been almost 5 months since I started this story, time really does fly by when you're doing something you love. I wanna thank you, the readers, so much for, literally, EVERYTHING! You guys are the best readers a writer could ever ask for and you guys were the ones that kept me writing and kept me to love it. Thank you so much my amazing readers. This is Sasha unni, for the last time for Another Love Story, writing back. Sarangheo everyone. <3 

 

Check out my other stories as well!!^^

Blinded by Love

Angel of Death