bet

Another Love Story

"Annyeonghasayo ommoni!" Minzy greeted Young Dons parents when she walked into the dining hall. 

 

"Minji yah! You look beautiful!" His mom gushed at her. 

 

"Hehe, kamsahmnida." She bowed at she hugged his mom. "Wheres Young Don?" 

 

"Over there with his father." His mom pointed to the drinks bar.

 

"Kamsahmnida." Minzy bowed her head before walking over there. 

 

"Annyeonghasayo abeoji." Mnizy said to Young Dons father. 

 

 

"Aigoo, my beautiful daughter is here!" He said hugging her. "Don ah, take her jacket."

 

"Deh abeoji." Young Don said before taking Minzys jacket from her. They went into the coat closet to hang up her jacket. 

 

"You look good." She told him. 

 

"You too, thanks for coming." He said to her. 

 

"Of course, its their anniversary. How could I not come?" She smiled. 

 

"Yeah, they love you." He said as they walked out. 

 

"And i love them." she laughed.

 

"Just them?" He raised his eyebrow.

 

"Ani." She smiled. "I love their dog too." SHe laughed before walking away. 

 

"YAH." He ran after her. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

"NAPPEUNNOM! BASTARD! GAE SEKKI!!" Dara cursed as he drove away. 

 

Jiyong could see her shouting and kicking the air through his rear view mirror and was dying of laughter. 

 

"Dara Park..." He smiled to himself. 

 

"If i ever see him again, he'll die by my hands." She cursed stomping into her apartment. 

 

She walked in to her apartment and the whole place was trashed. Her eyes grew wide and she looked around. All her books were on the floor, her cushions werent on the couches, dishes were smashed in the kitchen, her mini gym was messed up, her bedroom items were all the one the floor, all the cabinets and doors were open as well. She reached into her jacket pocket to get her phone but it wasnt there. She sighed angrily and began to clean up.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

"Huh?" Jiyong looked athis phone. There wasnt any call coming from it. 

 

-RING RING-

 

He looked on the passenger seat and there was a black Iphone 5 on the seat. He picked it up and answered it. 

 

"Yobosayo?" He answered carefully. 

 

"Hm? Who is this?" A womans voice asked on the other line. 

 

"This is Jiyong...who's phone is this?" He asked.

 

"Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?" The woman asked. 

 

"Deh...who is this?" He asked. 

 

"This is Park Bom." She said back to him.

 
 
"Oh Bom shi." GD said a little surprised. 
 
 
"Yeah, why do you have Dara's phone?" She asked. 
 
 
"She probably left it in here when I dropped her off. I'm gonna go drop it off so you should call her in a bit." He told her. 
 
 
"Arasso, thanks. Bye." She said before they both hung up. 
 
 
"Pabo yah." He said thinking about Dara. 
 
 
He turned his car around and went to drive back to Dara's place. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-KNOCK KNOCK- 
 
 
"Dugusayo?" Dara asked as she was cleaning up her house. 
 
 
"Jiyong." He answered. Dara stopped cleaning and glared at he door. 
 
 
"What do you want??" She yelled to him. 
 
 
"Your brown underwear." He chuckled. 
 
 
"YAH. DO YOU WANNA DIE??" She yelled yanking open the door. 
 
 
"Kidding kidding, you left your phone." He said to her still laughing. She took her phone and went back inside. 
 
 
"What happened in here??" He exclaimed as he walked in. 
 
 
"Nothing, thanks for the phone. You can leave now." She said picking up the broken glass from the floor. "Ouch! Dammit!" She exclaimed at the cut on her hand. 
 
 
"Yah yah yah, be careful." He said pushing her aside and picking up the glass himself. Dara just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows. 
 
 
"I can do it." She crossed her arms. 
 
 
"Your hand is bleeding." He said not listening to her. She looked down at her hand and there was blood running down her arm. She washed it off and wrapped it up. 
 
 
"Thanks but can you leave now? I have work to do." She said to him as he finished picking the pieces up. 
 
 
"What happened??" He asked again her looking at the trashed room. 
 
 
"Nothing. Jiyong, please just leave." She pushed. 
 
 
"I'm not leaving until you tell me what happened." He crossed his arms and leaned against he wall. Dara sighed angrily and looked at him for a second before picking him up, swinging him over her shoulder, and carrying him out. 
 
 
 
"YAH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HURTS MY PRIDE??" He yelled as he was still over her shoulder. 
 
 
 
"Don't care." She said dropping him outside her room and slamming the door. 
 
 
 
"Chincha that yeoja. Last time I try to help her with something!" He exclaimed. 
 
 
He rubbed his back in pain and went to his car. Dara watched from the window as he got into his car and slightly smiled to herself. She caught her self smiling and shook it off. 
 
 
"Chincha Dara. Stop it." She told herself before she finished cleaning up. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hahaha, you see, my sons girlfriend over here is the best dancer in Seoul! I think I win in the best daughters category!" Young Dons dad bragged and laughed to his friends. They all laughed and joked along with him at the dinner party. 
 
 
Minzy and a Young Don laughed along as well as they ate their food. 
 
 
 
"Oh! Yah Song Gil Ahn!" Young Dons dad called to a man who had just walked in with his wife. The man turned towards him and waved. 
 
 
"Yah Song Gil Ahn! Long time no see! Thanks for coming!!" Young Dons dad exclaimed hugging the man. 
 
 
"I know man. Sorry for not calling often, just a lot of work. But I'm here now. Me and my wife congratulate you guys." Gil Ahn said as his wife walked next to him. 
 
 
"Yeah, how is she?" Gil Ahns wife asked about Young Dons mom. 
 
 
"She's great, she's over there ." Young Dons dad pointed to her. Gil Ahns wife thanked him and walked over to her. 
 
 
"To where's Lee Hi?" Young Dons dad asked Gil Ahn. Minzys ears caught attention of their conversation when he said Lee Hi. Young Don stopped eating and looked at the two men.
 
 
"She's coming, here she is." Gil Ahn said as a beautiful woman through the door. She was a little short, but had a great body and was adorable. She smiled at her father and went to congratulate Young Dons parents. 
 
 
"Congratulations uncle." She smiled to Young Dons dad. 
 
 
"Ah thank you Lee Hi yah. You're so beautiful now!" He exclaimed.
 
 
She laughed and blushed slightly and thanked him. 
 
 
"Young Don ah, look who's here." His dad called Young Don over to meet the Songs. 
 
 
"Oh, Annyeonghasayo uncle. Annyeong Hi yah." Young Don said to them. 
 
 
"My my! He's gets handsomer and handsomer ever time I see him." Gil Ahn complimented him. 
 
 
"Why don't you two go catch up for a bit?" Young Dons dad said to him gesturing them to sit down. 
 
 
"Uh, deh." Young Don said tensely. The two fathers walked away leaving Young Don and Lee Hi alone. 
 
 
"So how have you been?" She asked him with her beautiful smile. 
 
 
"Good, what about you?" He asked. 
 
 
"Great. Should we sit?" She replied to him.
 
 
"Uh yeah sure." He said pulling out her chair for her. They both sat down and had some small talk. 
 
 
Minzy was watching from a couple tables over eating her dinner. 
 
 
"Is that Lee Hi?!" One if Minzys friends asked her. 
 
 
"Yeah." Minzy replied calmly. 
 
 
"Oh crap. Are you ok?" She asked Minzy .
 
 
"Yeah....why wouldn't I be?" Minzy asked getting a little nervous. 
 
 
"You don't know? Lee Hi and Young Don dated a whole back." Her friend to her. 
 
 
"I know. But he said that was years ago." Minzy said. 
 
 
"Yeah I know, but after she dumped him, the poor guy wouldn't eat for days and he has been avoiding her ever since." The friend said. 
 
 
"Wait, Don told me he dumped her." Minzy said. 
 
 
"Nope, he was insanely in love with her but suddenly she broke up with him. Everybody thought they were gonna get married." 
 
 
"Oh...." Minzy said tensing up a bit. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So Cl, you're a singer, an actress, a model, a best friend to many I assume,  your a role model, are you a girlfriend by any chance?" The interviewer asked Cl. 
 
 
 
"Aha, aniyo aniyo. I'm as single as ever." Cl said causing laughter on the show. 
 
 
"Well, what is your ideal type?" The lady asked her. 
 
 
"My ideal type? Mmm....I like the nice guy. The one that has a tough side to him, but is sweet too. That one that I can joke with and feel comfortable around him. When he brings me what I like and knows how to make my smile." Cl told them. The audience were moved with her description of her ideal man. 
 
 
"Is there someone in mind right now?" The interviewer asked.
 
 
"Aha aniyo." She lied. 
 
 
"What about looks?" She asked. 
 
 
 
"Mmm, dark brown hair, taller than me, and I like panda eyes." She laughed like a girl covering with one hand. 
 
 
"Well your ideal man sounds amazing. Does YG sajangnim allow you to date?" 
 
 
"Aniyo, he thinks that I'm too naive to find a guy on my own." Cl laughed causing the audience to laugh along with her. 
 
 
 
"I heard that Hyun Suk sajangnim runs a boxing academy and that one of his boxers is Dara Park. Is she by any chance related to the old model Sandara Park?" The interviewer asked.
 
 
"No. There's no relation whatsoever." Cl said quickly.
 
 
"Are you sure? Are you and Miss Dara friends?" 
 
 
"Yes I am sure, and no we're not." Cl said. 
 
 
 
"I see, well who are your close friends?" She asked Cl. 
 
 
"I don't have many friends besides the other idols." Cl giggled. Cl had to be very careful with telling who were friends because if the press found out her personal, they would never leave her friends and family alone. No one knew who Cls parents were or if she had any siblings or who her friends were besides the other famous stars.
 
 
"Aha I see. Well thank you for joining us today Cl shi. It was a pleasure talking to you." The interviewer said. 
 
 
"Deh kamsahmnida." Cl bowed before the camera stopped rolling. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Omma palli!! The store is gonna close!!" Mason whined dragging Bom by her hand into the mall. 
 
 
 
"Mason ah, calm down calm down, it doesn't close for another two hours! We have time." She laughed at Mason. 
 
 
"I know but then all the good poster boards are gonna be gone!" Mason said scurrying up the escalator. Bom just laughed at her tiny son and waited until the elevator reached the top by itself. 
 
 
 
"Chincha omma, for a doctor, your pretty lazy." Mason scoffed. 
 
 
"Yah. Do you want that poster board or not?" She scolded him. 
 
 
"Saranghe omma." He smiled cutely. Bom rolled her eyes at her adorable son and held his hand as they walked together. 
 
 
 
Someone caught Boms eyes as she walked with Mason. Top turned around and made sudden eye contact with her. Bom was surprised by the look and nervously turned away. He smiled at her nervousness and went to talk to her. 
 
 
 
"Annyeong Bom." He said walking up to them. 
 
 
"Uh, annyeonghasayo." She said caught off guard at his sudden move. "Mason ah, go into the store and pick out what you want." She told Mason who was already gone before she finished the sentence. 
 
 
"What do you want?" She said coldly to Top. 
 
 
"You." He winked. 
 
 
"Chincha you still haven't learned your lesson?" She scoffed. He laughed and walked with her. 
 
 
 
"What are you shopping for? Lingerie for your girlfriend? Condoms for your wife?" Bom said to him. 
 
 
"Ani." He simply said. "If you knew why I was here right now, you would be kissing my feet right now." 
 
 
"Please." She rolled her eyes. 
 
 
"Wanna make a bet?" He raised his eyebrows. 
 
 
 
"Fine, if you're something lame, then you have to leave me alone. Like if we see each other, just ignore me." She said to him. 
 
 
"Arasso, and if I'm something rich and awesome, you have to spend a day with me." He said.
 
 
 
"Deal." She crossed her arms. 
 
 
"Alright, let me show you who I am." He winked at her. He went to one the workers in the store and told her something. He pointed at Bom and girl nodded. The girl walked up to Bom. 
 
 
"Excuse me, sajangnim asked me to tell you that whatever you buy, it's on him. So you don't have to pay for anything, just show us what you get so we can put it on his tab." The worker said. 
 
 
"Sajangnim? Did he tell you to call him sajangnim?" Bom said not believing it. 
 
 
"Aniyo. He's really my boss." The worker said. "Look." The worker went over to another worker who wasn't paying attention to Bom and Top and asked her who Top was. 
 
 
"Who? Top sajangnim? He's our boss pabo yah." The other worker said. The first worker went back to Bom who's jaw was in the ground. 
 
 
 
"See?" 
 
 
"D- deh..." Bom stuttered. Top walked back beside Bom and smiled evilly. 
 
 
"One whole day with mwah." He snickered.