deep down inside

Another Love Story

"Well, i think its time i should go home. I have a busy schedule tomorrow." Cl said after they all finished their desserts. 

 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Seungri asked before realising that was the dumbest question ever since she lived in the same building. He silently cursed at himself and Cl smiled at his cuteness.

 

"I'd like that." She said shocking Seungri. He smiled, grabbed his things, and they both walked out. 

 

"You dont think..." Dara said to Bom and Minzy.

 

"No she wouldnt." Bom shook her head. 

 

"Are you sure?" Minzy furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

"She cant remember?" Bom reminded them. The guys just looked at the girls in confusion. 

 

"When girls learn how to speak, are they taught some secret code language guys cant understand?" GD asked. Minzy slightly laughed while Dara just rolled her eyes. Bom was giggling when she made eye contact with Top and her smile was wiped off of her face and she too rolled her eyes. Mason rustled in his sleep on the couch Bom told everyone to be quieter. Her and GD took their plates into the kitchen.

 

"Who is that kid anyway?" Top asked looking over at Mason.

 

"Mason, Bom unnies son." Dara answered him as she finished her dessert.

 

"Oh son...SON?!" He exclaimed totally mind boggled. 

 

"Yeah, you didnt know?" Minzy asked as her and Dara cleared the table.

 

"Not at all..." He said. He hit himself on the forehead thinking that he asked out a married woman. 

 

"Are you sure you dont need any help?" Bom asked Young Don as they walked out of the kitchen.

 

"Im positive." He answered handing her her and Masons jackets.

 

"Alright..." She said stubbornly. She put on her jacket and started waking Mason up.

 

"Dont wake him up." Top said as he picked the still sleeping Mason up and rested him on his shoulder. He took Masons jacket from Bom and laid it on top of Mason. 

 

"What do you think you're doing?" Bom questioned him. 

 

"Let the kid sleep. He's tired, i'll carry him to your car." Top said walking towards the door. Bom was about to argue when she realized how sleepy Mason must be and didnt want to disturb him. She sighed and let Top help her.

 

"Annyeong everybody!" Bom waved goodbye.

 

"Hyung, are you gonna come back?" GD asked Top.

 

"Nah, im heading home too. I'll see you later." Top said. 

 

"Arasso." GD said as they all waved bye to Top as well.

 

Top and Bom walked in silence as they traveled to the parking lot. They reached her car and Top gently settled Mason onto his booster seat and buckled him up.

 

"Um, thanks." Bom said quietly. 

 

"Dont mention it." Top said awkwardly. Bom nodded and was about to go into her car when Top stopped her. 

 

"And...sorry about the other day." He said quickly and softly before he left to go to his car. Top was a flirt, and a player, and sometimes a douche, but he never went after girls who were already in relationships. He always thought that if they were happy with their guy, he didnt wanna be the one to ruin that happiness. He went from girl to girl hoping to find a woman who gave him that special happiness.

 

Bom watched him walk away and furrowed her eyebrows. "Weird.." She said to herself as he drove away. 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"So..." Seungri said as he shut Young Dons door behind them.

 

 

"So..." Cl giggled. 

 

"How is the life of an idol?" He asked. 

 

 

"Its fun, but tiring sometimes. And you dont get any privacy." She laughed. 

 

"Is that why you use a latter to get into your house?" He joked.

 

"Exactly." She said as they both laughed. They walked into the eleavator and the atmosphere turned awkward again. She pressed her floor and they rode down in silence. Cl fiddled with her car keys as Seungri looked at his phone sneeking glances at her. This was the fierce and cool Cl. The queen of kpop, the baddest female. Always says whats on her mind and never shows her weak side. But here, she was just like any other shy girl with her crush. The elevator doors opened and they walked to her door. 

 

"Well, i'll see you again?" He asked hopefully. 

 

"Yeah." She nodded. He smiled and started to walk away. Cl bit her lip not wanting him to leave. 

 

"Uh Seungri wait!" She stopped him.

 

"Yeah?" He turned around. 

 

"Do you have some time?" She asked shyly. 

 

He looked at his watch and nodded. Cl gathered up her courage and said, "Do you wanna come in for a bit?"

 

"Sure." He said practically jumping inside. 

 

"Ok, wait here." Cl said as she unlocked her apartment and walked in. She walked to the window and a bunch of flashes of light went off outside of her window. 

 

"She's home!!" 

 

"Cl, whats your apartment number?!" 

 

"Are you home alone??" 

 

"Do you live with anyone?!" 

 

"Why are you coming home at 12 am?! Were you with your producer Teddy??" The papparazzi kept nagging and asking her questions. 

 

"Little rodents." She muttered under her breath before she closed the blinds and locked the window. 

 

"Ok, you can come in now." She yelled to the door. Seungri took off his shoes and stepped in.

 

"What was all that about?" He asked sitting on the couch.

 

"Damn papparazzi. ! I shouldnt have asked you to come in!! UGH." She hit her forehead. 

 

"Why?" He asked. 

 

"Whenever they know im home, they always come up!!" She cursed herself. "Seungri yah, i am so sorry."

 

"Really?? That must ." He said feeling sorry for her. 

 

"It does. Im usually trapped here until the next morning." SHe sighed. They heard a ding of the elevator and bunch of voices and foot steps outside. 

 

Someone rang the doorbell.

 

"Seungri yah, chincha chincha chincha mianhe." Cl apologized. 

 

"Its okay, I'll just spend the night here." He said getting comfortable. Cl blushed and the TV. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Minzy yah, I'm heading home. Do you want me to give you a ride?" Dara asked after the four of them finished cleaning up. 

 

"You're not staying longer? We're just about to open the soju up." Minzy pouted holding up two bottles of soju. 

 

"Ani, i have to go to the acadaemy early tomorrow. And you better not be driving home!" Dara scolded her. 

 

"I not, dont worry. Im spending the night here." Minzy said. 

 

"SPENDING THE NIGHT HERE?!?" Dara exclaimed. "No way." Dara shook her head. 

 

"Unni, im 21. I think im about to spend the night at my boyfriends house." Minzy argued. 

 

"Fine, then im not leaving either." Dara said firmly sitting on the couch. 

 

"Fine with me, you can GD hyung can share a room. He's not leaving either since he wants to drink." Young Don said. 

 

"Mwarago?!!?" Dara said. GD walked out of the bathroom and Dara shot daggers at him.

 

"What?! I cant even pee without you killing me in your head??" GD exclaimed. 

 

"Hyung, you're bunking with Dara noona tonight." Young Don broke the news to him.

 

"YAH. Are you crazy?? This man-thing with murder me!" GD scoffed pointing at Dara. 

 

"Man-thing??" Dara shouted. 

 

 

-20 minutes later- 

 

"I hate you." Dara said shoving GD off of the guest room bed. 

 

"The feelings mutual." Gd said jumping back onto the bed making Dara fall off. 

 

"YAH." She yelled at him. She stood up and ripped the blanket off of him making him roll off the bed. 

 

"Do you wanna die?!" He yelled. 

 

"Try it!! Lets see if you can kill this 'man thing'!" Dara shouted. 

 

"Dont test me! Because i will!!!" He yelled back at her. 

 

"Go be a gentlemen and sleep on the couch!" She yelled. 

 

"You're more of a man than me, so you go sleep on the couch!" He shouted. 

 

"YAH, WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP? I'LL KILL YOU BOTH." Minzy yelled from the next room.

 

The two glared at eachother and laid down on the bed shoving each other and pulling the blanket away from the other. 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong everyone^^ you guys are so quiet TT.TT But how do you like the story so far? keke Daragon always arguing, topbom starting to change, ririn: we know where they're going, and minzy and young don: we'll get more into them next chapter. so keep subscribing and commenting. And a happy new year everyone!! I hope this will be one of the best years in your lives. I hope everyone gets to accomplish what they want to, and that everyone reaches their goals. I will try to be a better writer and a better person. Have a great year my beloved readers<3 -Sasha unni