Jejudo part 1

Another Love Story

"Wah! Jeju Do is so beautiful!" Minzy gushed as the gang walked out of the airport. 

 

 

 


"You can say that again." Cl clasped her hands together. 

 

 


"Let's go everyone! Sooner we get to the beach house, sooner we can go to the beach and boardwalk." Seung Duk said walking to the bus. 

 

 


"Let's go." Young Din grabbed Minzys hand and led her to the bus. 

 

 

"Let's go." Top held his hand out for Bom trying to follow Young Dons moves. 

 

 


Bom looked at Mason and held his hand instead and walked onto the bus. 

 

 


Jiyong looked at Dara. 

 

 


"Uh, uh," Dara looked around. "Daesung let's go!" She snatched Daesung and dragged him to the bus. 

 

 


Jiyong and Top looked at each other. Top pathetically held his hand out and Jiyong took it with his head down and walked onto the bus. 

 

 

 

"Ready?" Seungri sweetly asked Cl. Oh come on, how was she supposed to dump this guy??

 

 


Cl smiled and took it. "Yeah."

 

 

 

Taeyang realized he was alone and looked around. 

 

 

"Ommoni?" He held his hand out to Tops mom and she gladly took it. 

 

 

"Yah you jashik!" Tops father yelled. 

 


Hai Lee laughed. "Come on." 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 


The bus stopped in front of the beach house and everyone got off. 

 

 

 


"Beach time!!" Taeyang exclaimed. 

 

 

 

"Wait! We need to get the rooms situated first!" Hai Lee said when they all walked in. "There are 7 rooms and 15 people." 

 

 

 

"Well, I think the parents should have two rooms for themselves." Dara said. 

 

 

 


"Yeah." Cl agreed.

 

 


"Alright." Hai Lee agreed. 

 

 


"Yeah, omma, you and appa and Tops parents can take the two master bedrooms upstairs." Jiyong said. "The rest of us can take the rooms down here." 

 

 


"Arasso. We'll go unpack then." Hai Lee said. The parents went up to unpack while the kids settled out their own sleeping arrangements.

 

 

"Me and Minzy call that room." Young Don said pointing to the room by the door. 

 

 


"Arasso, then me and Cl will take that one." Seungri pointed to the room across from Young Don and Minzy room. 

 

 

"Should we share a room too girlfriend?" Jiyong put his arm around Dara. 

 

 

Dara glared at him and slapped his arm away. 

 

 


"Don't touch me again." She gritted her teeth pulling Bom into one of the last 3 rooms. 

 

 

"Mason are you coming?" Bom asked when she walked to the door. 

 


"Uh..." Mason looked at Top and Daesung.

 

 

"He'll stay with us." Top said. 

 

 

"Arasso..." She said surprised. 

 


"Yay!" Mason cheered as he walked in with Daesung and Top. 

 

 

Jiyong sighed and went to his and Taeyangs room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked into the room and looked around. 

 


"Wah! This room is so nice!" She exclaimed looking around. She looked out of the door in her room and saw the beautiful beach waves crashing onto the sand. 

 

 

 

"Palli Bom ah!" Dara said changing into her shorts and tank top. 

 

 


"Arasso arasso." Bom put on her sundress and tied her hair up and slipped on her pink sandals. 

 

 

 

The two girls quickly unpacked their things and walked out to meet everyone else to go to the beach. 

 

 

 

"Beach time!!" Taeyang exclaimed as him and Daesung ran outside. 

 

 

 

"Kajja Mason ah!" Bom held Masons hand and ran out as well. 

 

 


Everyone ran outside with their towels.

 

 

 

"Me and the other parents are going to the boardwalk, does anyone wanna come with?" Seung Duk asked. 

 

 

 

Mason looked at the boardwalk and saw all the arcades and food stands and looked at Bom. 

 

 

 

"Omma, can we go to the boardwalk?" He whispered to her. 

 

 

 

 

Bom laughed. "Do you wanna go with ommoni and abeoji?" 

 

 

 


"Does Mason wanna come?" Seung Duk laughed hearing their conversation.

 

 

 

"Deh." Bom smiled. "Is it ok?" 

 

 

 


"Of course! Hop on Mason ah." Seung Duk said kneeling down to allow Mason to get on his shoulders. 

 

 

 


"Thanks omma." Mason said shyly before jumping on. 

 

 

 


"Be good!" Bom said to him. 

 

 


"We will!" Seung Duk and Mason said at the same time as they walked away. 

 

 

 


Bom smiled but worriedly looked at her son.

 

 

 

"He'll be fine." Hyo Jin assured Bom after seeing her worried face. Bom looked at her gratefully.

 

 

 


"Oh, and he can't eat peanuts." Bom said. 

 

 

 


"Arasso, thanks for telling us." She said before the parents walked away. 

 

 

 


"So what should we do?" Taeyang asked. 

 

 

 

"The volleyball court is open." Dara pointed out. 

 

 

 


"Yeah! Let's go play volleyball." Minzy exclaimed. "We could girls VS. guys." 

 

 

 

"Problem, four guys and six girls." Top said. 

 

 


"Alright then.....Daesung will be on our team." Minzy said. 

 

 

 


"Why me?" Daesung asked. 

 

 

 


"You're the girliest out of the six of us." Young Don snickered. 

 

 

 

The others laughed along while Daesung pouted. 

 

 

 


Everyone walked to the court and the guys all took off their shirts. 

 

 

 


The four girls gulped and wondered if they could still focus on the game. 

 

 

 


"Try not to stare at me too much Dara." Jiyong smirked stretching.

 

 

 


"Ha! Wah chincha." Dara scoffed. 

 

 


"Let's make this interesting." Taeyang said. 

 

 

 

"How so?" Bom asked. 

 

 

 


"Loser pays for food after this." Top said. 

 

 

"Alright." The girls nodded. 

 

 

 

"We'll serve first." Cl said. She got ready and served it across. 

 

 

 

Seungri ran forward and hit it up in the air for Top to spike it down. 

 

 

 

 

The guys thought the spike would for sure get them their first point but Minzy predicted they would spike and had set herself up right at the front to counter their spike and hit it back up in the air. Bom ran forward and hit it over while the guys weren't paying attention. The ball landed on the sand and gave the girls the first point. 

 

 

 


"WOOOOO!!" Minzy and Bom hugged and cheered together. The two girls did Cl's 'baddest female' dance to make fun of the guys team even further.

 

 

 


The guys were dumbfounded and Jiyong hit Top and Seungri on the back of their heads.

 

 

 


Daesung laughed and served and this time the guys were ready. Young Don hit it over to the blind spot on the other team and the girls got to the ball too late and it fell on to the ground. 
 

 

 


The guys on the other team did Cl's dance to copy what Minzy and Bom had done. 

 

 


Another round when the Dara had hit the ball over, Jiyong and Taeyang crashed into each other making Dara and Cl roll on the ground laughing so hard. 

 

 

 


-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan- 

 

 

Jiyong watching Dara laughing made him smile. 

 

 


"We win!!!" Daesung exclaimed when the game was over. 

 

 

 

"11-4 ers!!  Minzy exclaimed as her team hugged and jumped in a circle together. 

 

 


"Yeah yeah whatever. It's just a game anyway." Young Don rolled his eyes. 

 

 


"Only losers say that!" Minzy laughed making fun of them even more. 

 

 

The girls and Daesung all laughed.

 

 

 

"Loser pays for food." Dara reminded the guys. 

 

 

 

Everyone walked into a fast food restaurant and got their seats. 

 

 


"Annyeonghasayo yeorobun! Sooyoung imnida and I'll be your waitress." A girl came and said to everyone. "Can I take your orders?" She asked taking out her pen and paper.

 


The gang gave their orders and the girl went to give the paper to the chef. 

 

 

"Did you really have to order the most expensive meal?" Jiyong asked Dara. 

 

 

"Yep." Dara said bluntly. 

 

 

"I'll be right back." Bom said getting up. 

 

 


"Where're you going?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

"Washing my hands." She said. Minzy nodded and Bom walked away. Top watched as she walked to the bathroom and saw a group of guys checking her out and he heard one of them say how they could to to 'tap' that. Another one said that she would be great in his bed.

 

 


"I wonder how old she is. She so hot." 

 

 


"Let's make a bet to see how long it takes for me to get her wrapped around my finger." The guys laughed.

 

 

Top fists automatically balled up and stood up. 

 

 

Top slammed his hand down on the tables guys who all jumped.   

 

 


"What the hell man??" One if the guys obviously younger than Top exclaimed.

 

 


"What did you say? 'She would be great in your bed'? Do you wanna die? That's my girlfriend you were just staring at you bastard. Don't ever look at her again." Top flared. 

 

 


The guys all snickered. 

 

 

"Oh really? Well I bet she would be even better when she gets out of bed to make me a sandwich." One of the kids pushed further. This completely set Top off. He grabbed the kid by the collar and lifted him up making Taeyang and Jiyong rush over. 

 

 

"Hyung hyung Hyung! Chill!" Jiyong pulled Top back. 

 

 

 

"What did you say you little bastard??" Top yelled. 

 

 

 

"Hyung! Drop it! They're not worth it!" Jiyong pulled Top back to his seat. 

 

 

 

"Just shut up now ok? Next time we won't stop him." Taeyang said to the guys before returning to their seats. 

 

 

"Let's go guys." The kid who mouthed off said to his group and they all left. 

 

 

 

"Don't tell Bom." Top said when he finally calmed down. 

 

 


"Oppa." Minzy said with concern. 

 

 

 

"Promise me." He said again. The girls all nodded and after a few minutes, Bom walked back. 

 

 


"Is our food here yet?" She asked innocently. 

 

 


Everyone looked at each other and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


When the sun went down, everyone had set up a little campfire on the beach and were sitting around it. Dara was reading a book and the others were just laughing and talking to each other. 

 

 

The parents came back an hour ago and Mason was too tired so Bom put him to sleep and then came back out. The parents stayed inside and chilled together. 

 

 

 

"Apples?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

"Like." Young Don replied. 

 

 

"Dogs." She said. 

 

 

"Hate." He replied. 

 

 

 

"What are you guys doing?" Seungri asked. 

 

 

"We're playing like, love, hate." Minzy said. 

 

 

 

"What's that?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 


"It's where one person said one word and the other person has to say like, love, or hate. But they have to answer immediately or they can't answer at all. The first one that comes to mind, you have to say it." Young Don explained. 

 

 

"Oppa do you wanna play?" Minzy asked Jiyong. 

 

 


"Ugh no. It's sound stupid." He answered laying down on the sand.

 

 


"Oh come on oppa!" Minzy whined. 

 

 


"Arasso arasso, fine." Jiyong sighed closing his eyes. 

 

 


"Yay! Ok, Jeju." 

 

 

"Love." He answered. 

 

 

 

"Seoul." 

 

 

"Love."

 

 

 

"Carrots." 

 

 


"Hate." 

 

 

"Books?" 

 

 

"Like." 

 

 


As Minzy kept saying stuff, Taeyang whispered something into her ear and Minzy smiled at his idea. 

 


She said a couple more random things until she said what Taeyang told her to ask. 

 

 


"Dara?" She asked. 

 

 

"Love." Jiyong said. Everyone looked at Juyong and Dara looked up from her book. 

 

 

 


Jiyongs eyes shot open when he realized what he just said. 

 

 

 

Nobody had a chance to say anything because then it started raining. 

 

 


"Aish!" Minzy and Taeyang cursed at the rain for messing up their plan. Everyone got up and was running inside. 

 

 


Top was too deep in thought to notice the rain. He was thinking about what happened earlier in the restaurant and how he had freaked out. 

 

 


Bom turned around and saw Top still sitting on the grass in the rain. 

 

 


"Top!" She ran back. "Come on! What're you doing??" She looked at him. He looked at her and remembered that night when the storm had turned the power off in Boms house and how he was about to kiss her. 

 

 


"Come on pabo yah!" She said. Top grabbed her hand and pulled her farther away from the house and into the forest.

 

 

He stopped deep into the woods and stared at her as the rain poured down. 

 

 

"What are you doing?" She asked. 

 

 

He breathed heavily. "I'm not letting you get away this time." He has before grabbing her waist and passionately kissing her lips. 

 

 

Boms eyes widened and tried to pull away but he held on tightly. The kiss deepened and Bom begun to respond to the kiss.