the incident

Another Love Story

"Annyeonghasayo." Dara bowed to the real estate agent as she walked into his office.

 

 

"Oh, Dara yah" The agent replied from the desk. "Do you need something?" His name tag read 'Lee Min Ho.'

 

 

"Deh. I know i just moved into that apartment last year but somethings come up and I need to move again. Do you think you could find me  another building?" She asked as she sat down to fill out the paper work. 

 

 

"Deh...but this is the 4th time in 3 years Dara. Is everything ok?" He asked worriedly. 

 

 

"Deh oppa. Somethings just come. Can you find me another place?" She asked ernestly. 

 

 

"Yeah...i'll see what i can do."

 

 

"Kamsahamnida." She thanked filling out the paper. The room silenced for a bit while the agent looked for a new apartment and as Dara wrote down information needed. 

 

 

"Ah! Found one. Its about 3 blocks from where you live now and the layout and environment is pretty much the same." The agent said showing her a picture on the computer screen.

 

 

 

"It looks good. When can i check it out?" She asked looking at the house. 

 

 

"Ummm...lets see." He said typing something into his computer. "Here, you can check the apartment out the day after tomorrow at 2 pm." 

 

 

"Arasso, thanks oppa. I'll see you then." Dara said handing him the paper work. 

 

 

"Arasso.  Annyeong Dara yah." He walked her to the door. She waved goodbye as she walked out and headed to the academy. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, is your photoshoot done?" Seungri asked on the phone with Cl.

 

 

"Mhm. Im heading out right now. Where should I meet you?" She asked walking out of the studio. 

 

 

"Come to my place first and then we can go to the movie." He told her. 

 

 

"Arasso. I'll see you soon." She bit her lip from smiling. 

 

 

"Alright." He smiled on the other line. Cl went into her dressing room and changed into her casual clothes and disguise. 

 

 

"Unni?" Cl stopped Gummy as she was walking by. 

 

 

"Hm?" Gummy walked over to her. 

 

 

 

"Do you think a kpop star can ever date secretly?" Cl asked with a sigh. 

 

 

 

"Sure they can. I mean there might be scandals but if you deny for long enough, it'll go away and you can date secretly. Just look at Sunny and Sungmin, Leeteuk and Sora, Khun and Victoria, IU and Wooyoung. They're all dating happily in secret." Gummy reassured her. 

 

 

 

"Yeah. You're right. It can happen." Cl said with determination and headed to meet Sengri. 

 

 

Gummy walked out of Cls dressing room when some man stopped her. 

 

 

"Gummy ssi?" He asked. He was dressing in a trench coat with black sunglasses on. 

 

 

"Deh?" Gummy asked. 

 

 

"Were you and Cl ssi talking about dating? Are you guys dating someone?" The man asked weirdly. Gummy sensed something was wrong and crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

"Who did you say you were again?" She stared at the man. 

 

 

"I didnt." He replied obviously getting nervous. 

 

 

"Well can i see your visiters free pass then?" She demanded. He turned around and started walking away quickily. 

 

 

"Security!!!!" Gummy yelled. The guards came after a couple minutes and ran after the man but he had already run out of the door and was long gone. 

 

 

"If you guys cant do your job right and keep those ratty reports out then why are you here?!?" She yelled at the guards.

 

 

"We apologize Gummy ssi." They bowed their heads in shame. 

 

 

"Idiots." Gummy shook her head and walked away. 

 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK- 

 

 

"Coming!!" Seungri said walking out of the bathroom shirtless. He opened the door and saw Cl standing there. She gasped and turned away from his bare body. 

 

 

 

He smirked. "Whats wrong? You've seen me shirtless before." He said walking back in leaving the door open. 

 

 

"Yeah, but that was before...you know...." She said awkwardly. 

 

 

"Before we made out?" He laughed finishing her sentence.

 

 

"YAH! Shhhh!! Dont say it like that!!!" Cl rushed and covered his mouth with her hand. She realized he was still shirtless and quickly stepped away from him. 

 

 

He laughed and put his shirt on and pulled her in for a hug. 

 

 

"OMO!" She gasped from the sudden contact. 

 

 

"Shhh. Just stay like this for a bit." He sighed. She eased up after a couple of seconds and wrapped her arms around his waist. 

 

 

"Thats better. We kissed two weeks ago but i hadnt seen you since then. It not to see my girlfriend for two weeks you know that right?" He told her. 

 

 

Cl blushed at the word 'girlfriend'. She hadnt been someones girlfriend since years before she debuted. 

 

 

 

"Well, it feels pretty good to see my boyfriend now." She responded. 

 

 

He smiled and hugged her tigther. 

 

 

CL had never been so much happier ever before in her life. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And then, he called me his GIRLFRIEND!!!" Cl boasted to the girls back at Minzys apartment. 

 

 

"He's seriously so perfect." Cl laid down on the couch admiring the pictures they had taken earlier that day. 

 

 

"So is Oppa. Today i realized how much he loves me." Minzy said shyly remembering their conversation the other day when they had that fight. 

 

 

 

Bom and Dara just looked at each other in disgust and continued eating. 

 

 

"Oh yeah. Dara." Cl looked at her. 

 

 

"Hm?" Dara looked up with a mouthful of ramyun. 

 

 

"Min Ho oppa told me you were moving again." Cl looked at her. 

 

 

Minzy and Bom stopped what they were doing and watched her as well. Dara swallowed her ramyun and slowly nodded. 

 

 

 

"Did he find you again?!" Bom asked worriedly. 

 

 

Dara didnt say anything and just stared down at her cup. 

 

 

"What happened this time???" Minzy asked. 

 

 

"I came home one day from the academy and my whole place was trashed and I had put $30 on the kitchen counter and that was gone along with one of my golden bracelets..." Dara explained. 

 

 

"Dara, why dont you just call the cops?" Cl suggested her. The girls had been telling Dara to call the cops on him for years now. 

 

 

"How can I? Guys, yeah hes the biggest douche in the world along with you know who, but he's my dad. Before his drinking problem started, he was the best dad in the world. I cant just forget that just because a few bad year." Dara explained to them like it was obvious. 

 

 

"A few bad years? A few years is like 3 or 4 years. He's been like this since...well..." Bom was about to say until she realised what a giant mistake she made. 

 

 

"Since what? Since the incident?" Dara glared. 

 

 

"Look, im sorry. I didnt mean to bring that up." Bom apologized. 

 

 

"A little too late now." Dara said. 

 

 

"Im sorry alright? I promise i didnt mean for that to come into the conversation." Bom said sincerely. 

 

 

Dara sighed. She just hated talking about it. "Its fine.  Sorry for being so harsh." She aplogized as well. "Listen, im gonna head home. ITs getting late and i have to wake up early tomorrow. Bom do you need a ride?" Dara asked grabbing her car keys. 

 

 

"Yeah. But drop me off at my moms. Masons over there and I dont have work tomorrow and im too tired to pick mason AND go back home." Bom said grabbing her stuff as well. 

 

 

"Arasso." Dara nodded. "Cl are you coming?" 

 

 

"Nah, im gonna crash here" Cl said taking her socks off. 

 

 

 

"Arasso. See you guys later." Bom and Dara said before leaving. 

 

 

 

"So where are you moving to this time?" Bom asked as they walked to the car. 

 

 

 

"Its a nice apartment. I think Min Ho said it was like 3 or 4 blocks from where i am now. Everytime ive moved, ive moved like far away and I think appa figured out that pattern so if im close by this time, he probably wont find me for a while, hopefully not at all." Dara sighed. 

 

 

"Thats smart i guess. When are you checking the house out?" 

 

 

"The day after tomorrow at i think 2." Dara said. 

 

 

"Sounds good. Before you buy it, show me the place though." Bom told her. 

 

 

"Arasso." 

 

 

 

They turned into Boms moms drive way and Bom got out. She waved to Dara and ran into her moms house. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"So this is the place." Min Ho said showing her the apartment. 

 

 

"Waaaahhh. Its beautiful! How soon can i movve in?" She asked. 

 

 

"Probably before the end of this month. " He explained. 

 

 

 

"Chincha?? Thats awesome. This place is gorgeous." She said admiring the scene from the balcony. There was another apartment building right across from hers and one of the apartments balconies almost touched hers. 

 

 

"And i heard this place has the nicest neighbors in all of Seoul." He explained furthur. 

 

 

"This place is perfect. I'll definitly take it." Dara said with a smile.