food stalls

Another Love Story

"Minji yah, are you ready?" Bom asked as she and Mason walked into Minzys apartment.

 

"Oh Unni, almost." Minzy said from the kitchen. The smell of freshly made dukbokki filled Boms nose and she walked into the kitchen as well. 

 

 

"Smells good." Bom smiled. 

 

"Thanks. He loved dukbokki." Minzy said quietly. "Do you have the other foods?" 

 

 

"Mhm. They're in the car with the drinks and flowers." Bom said. "Shall we go?" 

 

 

"Mhm." Minzy said wrapping the food up. They walked to the car quietly and drove in silence, not even Mason said a word.

 

 

They reached a large field with many hills. They unloaded the car and started walking up the hills with the food, drinks, and flowers. They stopped at someones grave and started putting their stuff by it, decorating it with flowers. Bom did that, while Minzy cleaned the tombstone. Mason stood back with tears in his eyes watching the whole thing. 

 

After they were done, they sat on the ground and looked at the tombstone. 

 

"Oppa, mianhe for not visiting often." Minzy said sitting closer to the tombstone. "Its just with the whole dance classes and college, ive been a little busy. You forgive me right?" She said as a tear dropped from her face. She sat there as if waiting for an answer and said, "Thanks. I knew you would." She slightly smiled. "I promise i'll visit more arasso?" She said as her lip quivered. "Young Don and I are still going strong, but you probably already knew that right?" Minzy slightly laughed. "Because i know you're always watching over me. Protecting me from anything bad. Just like you alwats do." Minzy took a puase for a while afraid if she went on she would completely break down in tears. "Oppa saranghe." She said as she kissed her hand and placed it on the stone. She walked back and then Mason and Bom went to it. 

 

"Appa, I started playing soccor." Mason said. Bom smiled and caressed his hair. "And i'm also in a play. The Lion King. I get to play Simba. Isnt that great?" Mason smiled. 

 

"Min Hyun ah, our son is exactly like you." Bom quivered trying to be strong for Mason. "Same laugh, same personality, same stubborness." Bom laughed. She paused for a moment.

 

"We miss you." Bom said finally breaking. Mason was already in tears. 

 

 

"Appa, cant you come back?" Mason whimpered. "Please." He begged. 

 

 

"Mason ah.." Bom hugged him. 

 

 

"Omma, I want my appa back." He bawled. Boms tears couldnt hold back and rivered down her face. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Bom dropped Minzy off and she went into her apartment. She felt so alone. She picked up her phone and was about to  call Young Don but before she could, her doorbell rang. 

 

"Young Don ah." She said surprised after she opened the door. 

 

"Hey, how're you?" He said immediatley hugging her. She sniffled and hugged him back.

 

"I've had better days." She laughed slightly. They sat on her couch still in eachothers embrace.

 

"Did you talk about me?" He asked patting her back.

 

"Mhm." She nodded. 

 

 

"Did you say good things or bad things?" He laughed. 

 

"I said you were the worst boyfriend ever and that you were too clingy." Minzy joked. 

 

"Yah." He scoffed. 

 

 

"Kidding kidding." She smiled. They just sighed and hugged each other. "Can you stay tonight?" She asked. 

 

 

"I'd never leave you." He said lovingly. 

 

Minzy could always count on Young Don to be there for her. Whenever or whatever it was. Always. She was so thankful every single day that he came into her life. And Young Don loved her just as much as she loved him. They weren't just another couple, they were special because of the love they shared. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

"Yobosayo..." Dara answered her phone barely alive.

 

 

"Lets take the girls clubbing ton- Did you just wake up?" Cl asked through the phone. 

 

 

"No, i was still sleeping." Dara said grumpily. 

 

"Chincha this yeoja. Get up!!" Cl yelled at her. 

 

"Dude due dude, stop screaming so early in the morning!" Dara yelled back.

 

"Early in the morning? its 3pm!!" Cl said shocked at how lazy Dara was for a boxer. 

 

"Like i said, early!!" Dara said finally sitting up. 

 

"Ok anyway, you know what day it is right?" Cl asked in a softer tone. 

 

Dara rubbed the back of her neck. "Yeah, of course I do. I was gonna go see him tomorrow." Dara said. 

 

"Well Bom and Minzy are probably really upset, so lets take them out tonight. Like to the amusement park or something." Cl suggested. 

 

"Thats sounds like a great idea." Dara said. 

 

"Ok, so my schedule finishes up in like an hour and a half. Get the girls together at your place and we'll go to the street food stalls. We all love those places." Cl said. "I'll come to your place at like 5." 

 

"Arasso, see you later." Dara said falling back into her bed ready to go back to sleep.

 

"Okay." Cl said. Dara hand hung off the bed with Cl still on the line. Daras eyes closed for a bit until Cl yelled at her. 

 

"AND GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY BUM." Cl yelled before hanging up. 

 

"Aish, these people are trying to kill me." Dara said pulling her hair. 

 

She finally got up and went to try to look like a person. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Hyung come on!!" The guys begged Top. 

 

"No! Those places are filthy, and digusting, and gross, and dirty, and they smell bad, and they make you fat!" Top said in his office at the childrens  mall. 

 

"But hyung, the food is so good!!" Seungri begged. 

 

It was Taeyangs birthday today and he wanted to go to the food stalls since he loved it there. All the guys did except for Top, as you can tell. 

 

"No!" Top said. 

 

"But hyung its my birthday!!" Taeyang begged. 

 

"Cant you be a normal guy and just sleep with a girl on your birthday?" Top argued. 

 

"Im not like you, hyung." Taeyang retorted. 

 

"Yah! I didnt sleep with a girl last year!" Top yelled. 

 

"Yeah, you slept with two." GD scoffed. Top knew he had a point there. 

 

"Come on hyung, just this once." Daesung begged one more time. 

 

Top sighed in defeat." Aish fine. But only for a little bit!!" 

 

 

"YAAY!!" Taeyang jumped up and down hugging his hyung. 

 

"Yah yah yah, get off." Top pushed him off but Taeyan hugged him tighter. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Waaaaaahhh." The four girls awed at the beautiful sight in front of them. 

 

"I think i need a moment." Minzy covered emotionally. 

 

"Its...so....beautiful!" Cl awed clasping her hands together. 

 

"I've never seen anything like this before. I think im gonna cry." Dara whimpered. 

 

"Guys, i think we're in heaven." Bom said as she pretened to wipe a fake tear away. 

 

"Omma, where are we?" Mason asked a little creeped out. 

 

"Mason ah, never forget this place. This will be the place where you grow up, where you mature, where you will have your first kiss, where you will get married, where your wife will give birth to her first child. I give you: Seouls best food stalls!!!" Bom jumped with glee. 

 

 

Mason just looked at the four women like they were insane. The girls all squealed and went to try eat. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Hyung, cant you at least act like you're gonna have fun?" Taeyang said to Top in the car. 

 

"No." 

 

"Chincha, so annoying." Taeyang said to himself. 

 

"I heard that." Top said leaning his head back with his eyes closed. 

 

"So anyway, first thing we eat: Ramyun!" Daesung said in the back seat. 

 

"RAMYUN!" The guys roared from their car except for Top who just rolled his eyes. 

 

"Ok, we're here." Taeyang said parking his car. They all got out and walked to the food stalls. 

 

"Mmmmmm. Take a deep breath through the nose and fall in love." Seungri mused. 

 

"I smell Dukbokki and French Fry Corn dogs." GD sung in a daze of the wonderful smells around him. 

 

Taeyang and Daesung were already half way to the ramyun stand. GD and Seungri sprinted behind them while Top just trudged. 

 

"Isnt that Dara noona?" Seungri asked looking over. Everyone turned towards what he was looking at and saw 4 girls with a little boy and another guy, eating jjajangmyun.

 

"That is Dara noona!" Seungri exclaimed starting to walk over there but GD stopped him. 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" GD said grabbing his collar and yanking him back. 

 

"Going to say hi to noona. I havnt seen her in a couple of days." Seungri said. 

 

"And looks like Bom noona and Cl are with her. And Young don." Daesung said. Tops ears perked up at the mention of Bom and so did Seungris at the mention of Cl. 

 

"No no no no. You cant, Dara wants to kill me and Bom hates Top." GD said. 

 

"Those are your problems man. We're going to say hi." Daesung said as him, Taeyang, and Seungri walked towards the girls and Young Don.

 

"Aish." GD groaned. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona!"Seungri called as they walked towards the girls. Dara turned around and smiled when she saw them. 

 

"Seungri yah!" She waved. Cl started blushing and the others turned around to see who it was.

 

"What're you guys doing here?" Taeyang asked Bom. 

 

"Well..its that day..and Dara and Cl wanted to make us feel better." bom said not wanting to talk about it. 

 

"Oh arasso. Give Min Hyun hyung my respects later arasso?" Taeyang said sincerely. 

 

"Me too." Daesung said. 

 

"Will do." Bom smiled. "Do you guys wanna join us?" She asked sweetly. 

 

"Wait, where're dumb and dumber?" Dara stopped Bom. 

 

"You mean GD hyung and Top hyung?" Seungri laughed. 

 

"Same thing." Dara said. Seungri laughed and nodded over and they were walking over to them. 

 

 

"Ok quick, they're taking their time, run away before they get here!!" Dara said before running away. 

 

"She moves pretty fast for someone with those legs." Daesung said. Everyone laughed and went to walk after Dara who had stopped at the fried stand. She was waiting for her gummy worms to be fried with practically drooling. GD and Top finally caught up with them. GD watched in disgust as Dara shoved three fried gummy worms into all at once. 

 

"Whauqdqt areoirjf yoeheou lorher atwieh meuihf forfe?" Dara said with 7 gummy worms in at GD who was still staring at her. 

 

"How can a girl be so gross?" He asked. 

 

 

"Heiufhwle Cnwuehwf aewi gheirugh erighw riqwer femeoirh?" She said trying to say stuff. 

 

 

"Chew, than swallow woman." He scoffed at her. Dara just rolled her eyes as she chewed on her food. 

 

 

Cl and Seungri were in their own little world. 

 

"I like the black wig and glasses." He said as they walked behind everyone else. Cl had to wear a wig and glasses whenever they went out so no one would recognize her. After all, she was the queen of kpop. 

 

 

"Thanks." She blushed. 

 

 

 

"Aiggooo. Cl unni totally has a crush on Seungri oppa." Minzy gushed glancing back at them. 

 

"How can you tell?" Young Don asked as he threw his arm around Minzy. 

 

"Its so obvious! Cl unni's been blushing and giggling all night!" Minzy exclaimed. 

 

"But when you liked me, you stabbed me with a fork." Young Don retorted. 

 

"It was an accident!! Whywas your hand on my dinner plate??" Minzy asked him. 

 

"Because the meat wasnt cooked!" He argued. 

 

"It so was!" Minzy said. They continued to bicker away the rest of the night. 

 

 

"So noona, when did you get into boxing?" Daesung asked as they walked together. 

 

"About five years ago." She said as she munched on some cookies. "What did you choose as your career?" 

 

"Police officer." He answered. 

 

"Crap. There goes my plan of killing GD tonight." She laughed. 

 

"Nah, i'd help you with that if you tried." He joked adding to her laughter. She turned her head to the side a little bit and that caught GD's eye. He furrowed his eyebrows at her. He couldve sworn at that angle, she looked familiar. Like he's seen her somehwere before. But he just shrugged it off thinking it was some kind of weird dejavu. 

 

 

 

Top kept glaring at Bom and Taeyang giggling side by side. Top shook his head to make him stop thinking about her. 

 

"She's a married woman Top. You cant do it." He thought to himself rubbing the back of his neck. GD and Top spent the rest of the night in misery, while everyone else was having the time of their life. 

 

 

 

"Alright, thanks for a fun night guys." Bom said to the guys, everyone but Top. 

 

"I'll see you later noona." Taeyang waved. Bom nodded and got into the taxi with Mason and it drove away. 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow Seungri yah." Dara said to Seungri. 

 

"Arasso Noona." Seungri smiled. "We'll see each other again right?" He asked Cl. 

 

"Of course." Cl smiled. "I'll call you ok?" 

 

"Ok." Seungri smiled.

 

"Dont forget about tomorrows dinner arasso?" Young Don said to Minzy.

 

"I wont i wont, go home now." She laughed before he kissed her.

 

A black van turned into the parking lot and Cl got in with Young don, since they lived in the same building, and they both drove away. 

 

"Alright, bye guys." Daesung said starting his car. Minzy got in as well since they found out they lived nearby each other. They too, went home. 

 

"Noona, do you want me to give you a ride home?" Taeyang offered kindly. 

 

"Ani ani, its ok." Dara said. 

 

"Is someone coming to get you?" Top asked. 

 

"Im walking home." She said surprising them all. 

 

"Walking?! Noona, its 11 pm!" Taeyang gasped. 

 

"Its good exercise." She shrugged. She waved and started walking home.

 

"GD, go with her." Top said to him. 

 

"Yah, are you insane?" GD scoffed. 

 

"A girl, walking alone, at night, in a city, and she's pretty. That has 'bad idea' written all over it! I cant because i have to go the office right now." Top said to him. 

 

"Ok, first of all, she's not pretty. And second of all, that girl could take down five sumo wrestlers with one punch!" GD said. 

 

"GD! GO!" Taeyang reprimanded him. 

 

"How am i supposed to get home than?? and hyung, you go walk her home." GD argued. 

 

"Take a taxi, and i cant because I have to work on a case for tomorrow! just go!!!" Taeyang said. "If she gets hurt, you wont be able to forgive youself." Taeyang said. 

 

"I probably will..." Gd said under his breath but that caused him to get hit in the head by Tops hand. 

 

"GO!" GD's two hyungs said pushing him towards Daras direction. 

 

 

"Arasso arasso, but you two owe me big time for this!!" Gd said before running to catch up with her. 

 

 They were about to get into their cars when Top stopped Taeyang. 

 

"Tae, you're pretty close with Bom right?" Top asked. 

 

"Yeah, why?" Taeyang asked. 

 

"Tell me about her husband." Top said. 

 

"You wanna know about Min Hyun hyung? Why?" Taeyang asked.

 

"umm...reasons." Top stuttered.

 

"Well lets see...he was a doctor just like noona, he was about your height, he had light brown curly hair, he was a really cool dude." Taeyang said. 

 

"Was?" Top asked. 

 

"Yeah, he passed away a year after Mason was born." Taeyang said. Top felt a stab his heart when he heard that. Bom had lost the love of her life only a year after her son was born.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"YAH! Wait!!!" Someone yelled to Dara. She turned around and a grimace over took her face when she saw who was coming. 

 

"Jeez....you...can move...pretty....quick for a girl....your size." GD panted and wheezed as he walked next to her clutching his side. 

 

"What do you want?" She rolled her eys not caring about him. 

 

"The hyungs wanted me to walk you home." Gd said. 

 

"Well tell them no thanks, you can go back now." She scoffed. 

 

"Yah, what is your deal?" Gd asked her. 

 

"What are you on about now?" She said. 

 

"You hated me ever since you met me." He said back to her. 

 

"You just seem like a person i would hate, which i do." Dara said cooly back. 

 

"That is totally unf- OUCH!!" Gd exclaimed as he fell to the ground. 

 

"Wha the hell? Are you ok?" She asked standing over him. 

 

"Ahhh...I cant move my leg." He whinced clutching it in pain. 

 

"What happened??" Dara asked.

 

"I think I tripped over something." GD agonized in pain.

 

"What are we gonna do now?" She asked with a hint of worriness in her tone. 

 

"Well..." He said. 

 

 

-10 minutes later- 

 

 

"This is so humiliating." Dara said. 

 

"Yah, it was either this or bridalstyle." GD said as she gave him a piggy back ride to her apartment. 

 

"Arent i supposed to be the one who gets hurt and then you piggy back me to your place? Because im pretty sure thats the way it goes in dramas and movies." She said holding him up. 

 

"Wel technically its corect, the man usually piggy backs the woman. You're practically a man, so i just need to be woman and it would be fine." He said. 

 

"Dont make me drop you." Dara said through gritted teeth. 

 

"Arasso arasso. Mianhe......hyungnim." He snickered.

 

 

"OH THATS IT!" She yelled letting him go. 

 

"YAH! OOWWWWW." He grabbed his leg. 

 

 

-20 minutes later- 

 

"WHY....ARE YOU....SO FRICKEN HEAVY??" Dara panted carrying him into her apartment. She dropped him onto her couch and went to get the first aid kit. He sat himself up and rolled up his pant leg revealing a semi-big cut on his shin.

 

Dara came back with warm water, a towel, and some gauze. She kneeled down in front of him and started cleaning his cut. 

 

"Ow ow ow ow ow!!!" He cried. 

 

"Quit being such a baby and man up!!" Dara reprimanded him. The pain finally subdued and she wrapped his leg up. 

 

He watched her in amazement. This was the girl he had woken up to the other day. She looked beautiful right now. 

 

"Dara." He called her. 

 

"What?" She asked not bothering to look up. 

 

"Why do you look pretty to me right now?" He asked wondering himself. 

 

She stopped wrapping his leg and looked up to meet his eyes. Her heart ignored what her mind thought of him, and skipped a beat. Was he always this good looking? 

 

GD started leaning in closer, and closer....and closer. Aiming for her lips.