never showed up

Another Love Story

Dara looked up and jumped after seeing who's arms she was in: Jiyongs. 

 

 

 

-Dugan. Dugan. Dugan-

 

 

"Omo Dara!! Are you ok?? I am such a bapo!! I shouldnt have asked you to jump over!" Hai Lee omma ran to Dara. 

 

 

Dara pushed herself away from Jiyong. And tried to look like she was ok.

 

"Aniyo aniyo. Im totally fine." She smiled. 

 

 

"Aigoo, such a strong girl." Hai Lee smiled leading Dara to the dinner table. 

 

 

Seund Duk winked at Jiyong before sitting down across from Hai Lee. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So dara, how old are you?" Hai Lee asked her. 

 

 

"Im almost 30." Dara responded eating. 

 

 

"Chincha?? You look like you just turned 20!!" Hai Lee exclaimed. 

 

 

"Ah, kamsahamnida." Dara smiled bashfully. 

 

 

 

They continued the rest of the meal with laughter between Jiyongs parents and Dara while Jiyong just wanted to disappear.

 

 

 

"Here, i'll take that." Dara said taking the bowls from his mom. 

 

 

"Ani ani its ok." Hai Lee said. 

 

 

"Its okay ommoni. Its the least i can do." Dara smiled and took the dishes inside. She walked into the kitchen where Jiyong was putting the leftovers in the fridge. She set them down and was about to leave when Jiyong grabbed her arm. 

 

 

"Yah." He said. 

 

 

"What?" She asked. 

 

 

"Why're you here?!?" He whiper-yelled. 

 

 

"How was i supposed to know this was your parents house??" She asked. 

 

 

"Aish chincha. You have to keep pretending we just met arasso?" He ordered her. 

 

 

"Well of course. Do you think i want  your parents to know you confessed to me??" She asked him. 

 

 

"Oh yeah. Speaking of that, when are you gonna give me my answer??" He asked earnestly. 

 

 

"Jiyong! Not now!" She raised her voice. 

 

 

"But when?!" He aruged with her. 

 

 

"I dont know!!" She broke her arm free. 

 

"Chincha you're so annoying." He crossed his arms. 

 

 

 

"Coming from the guy who said he liked me." She snapped. 

 

 

"Chincha." He rolled his eyes. Dara couldnt believe this guy and just walked out. Jiyong finished putting the leftovers and left the kitchen and found his dad smiling at him mischeviously. 

 

 

"What?" He asked innocently. 

 

 

"Oh nothing." Kwon appa walked away to the balcony. 

 

 

"I think i should go home now ommoni. Thanks for the dinner. It was amazing." Dara smiled. 

 

 

"Anytime sweetheart. Visit again ok?" Hai Lee omma said. 

 

 

"Deh." Dara nodded. She jumped over to her own balcony and waved goodbye before going inside. 

 

 

Hai Lee omma looked at Jiyong and shook her head. 

 

 

"You cant fool your parents Jiyong." She patted his shoulder before going inside as well. 

 

 

"Bwah??" He asked. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Cl, sajangnims looking for you." Sean said told Cl when he walked into the dance studio. 

 

"Arasso." Cl said grabbing her towel and running upstairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sajannim you call for me?" Cl asked walking into his office. 

 

 

"Cl what are these??" He asked sternly turning his laptop screen to her. 

 

 

She walked closer and looked at the screen while her eys went wide. 

 

 

"Sajangnim...I- its just..." she stuttered not believing her eyes. 

 

 

 

"Do you understand what this means?? You could be ruined for this!! How can you be so careless??" He yelled at her. "This guy is demanding $200,000 or he's sending these pictures to every reported in all of Korea!!"

 

 

The pictures were of Cl and Seungri on their dates and them together in the car and walking together.

 

 

"And we cant sue because then everyone will know you're dating!! Nobody would mistake these pictures for just friends." He told her. 

 

 

"Aish im so stupid im so stupid." She cursed herself. 

 

 

"I dont care if you date but i said you couldnt because of something like this!! What are we gonna do now cll??" He paced back and forth. 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim im so sorry." She apologized. 

 

 

He sighed and rubbed his temples. He slumped in his chair.

 

 

"Leave me alone to think for a bit." He told her. 

 

 

She hung her head low and nodded. She bowed and slowly walked out of the room. 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

She looked at her phone and saw that Seungri was calling her. 

 

She slowly picked up.

 

 

"Yobosayo?" She said hollowly. 

 

"Hey babe!! Do you wanna meet up later?" He asked cheerfully. 

 

 

"Oh, um, i dont think i can today. I have a really busy schedule today so i cant. Mianhe." She said upset. 

 

 

"Oh arasso. Good luck!" He said kinda bummed. 

 

 

"Thanks babe." she said before hanging up. 

 

 

"Seungri im so sorry." She whispered leaning against the wall.

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

"So whats your biggest fear?" He asked her. Seungri went over to Cl's place and his head was on her lap as they ate oranges and grapes.

 

 

"My biggest fear?" She asked.

 

 

"Mhm." He said chewing on an orange. 

 

 

 

She thought for a second. 

 

 

 

"Losing my fans." She finally said. 

 

 

"Really?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah. My fans keep me going everyday. They look up to me. I feel so happy when im on stage and hear the fans cheering for me and online when scandals happen with me and the fans defend me." she explained. 

 

 

"Ahh." he nodded. 

 

 

"What about you?" She asked feeding him a grape. 

 

 

"Being surrounded by the press and being in the publics eye." He said. 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

 

"Like, i hate being asked questions by press and having pictures constantly being taken of me and having the society know my name. I won a state championship a while ago and when i was walking out of the building, there were all these reports outside asking me things and i felt so suffocated and im almost passed out." he said. 

 

 

"Oh chincha??" She asked worriedly.

 

 

"Mhm." He nodded sadly. 

 

 

"Well dont worry, i wont ever let that happen to you." She kissed his forhead. 

 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING- 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Minzy answered as she sat on her couch. 

 

 

"Minzy yah!! Do you wanna come out to dinner with me and Mason??" Bom asked on the other line.

 

 

"Oh mianhe unni yah. I cant today, Young Don and I are going out tonight for our anniversary." Minzy said excitedly. 

 

 

"Oh arasso! Have fun babes!!" Bom said happily. 

 

 

"Thanks unni." Minzy smiled before they both hung up. Minzy sat there as she waited for Young Don to come pick her up. 

 

 

She looked at her black heels and wondered if they were alright for tonight. She shrugged thinking they were fine. 

 

 

She sighed and the TV. 

 

 

 

 

-KNOCK KNOCK-

 

 

"Who is it?" Young Don ran to his door. He opened his door and saw Lee Hi there. They greeted each other and walked into his apartment. 

 

 

"Oppa, where are you going?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"Im going out with Minzy tonight, its our anniversary." He said blushing. 

 

 

"Oh chincha?? So cute!!" she clapped. 

 

 

"Mhm. so i gotta go in like 5 minutes. Do you need something?" He asked. 

 

 

"Oh, um no." she said. 

 

"Alright so i gotta run but you dont have to go since you just got here. You rest her for a bit  but do you think you could lock the door behind you?" He asked. 

 

 

"Uh, yeah." She said.

 

 

He was about to walk out when Lee Hi yelled. 

 

 

"Ow! Ow ow ow ow!!" Lee Hi clutched her stomach and collapsed on the ground. 

 

 

"Lee Hi!!" He ran to her. 

 

 

"Ahh...my stomach...oppa..." She said clutching her stomach harder. "It hurts so much!!!" She cried. 

 

 

"Ottoke? What should i do??" He asked frantically. 

 

 

"Can you take me to the hospital please??" She asked. Young Don didnt know what to do. He looked at the time, he was supposed to pick Minzy up 10 minutes ago but he couldnt just leave Lee Hi alone. 

 

 

He quickly decided. 

 

 

 

He picked up Lee Hi and started running to his car to take her to the hospital. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy front door opened and Bom and Mason walked in. Bom brought some of the food her and Mason ate from their dinner thiknig Minzy she liked it. bom had the key to Minzys place as well. 

 

 

Bom was about to go into the kitchen when she saw Minzy sleeping on the couch with the TV . 

 

 

"Minji yah?" Bom asked. She walked over to her and shook her awake. 

 

 

"Hmm?" Minzy woke up. "Unni what're you doing here?" Minzy yawed and stretched. 

 

 

"I brought you some of the dinner. Did you have fun tonight?" Bom asked. 

 

 

"Hm? What do you mean? What time is it?" Minzy asked. 

 

 

"Its almost 11:30." Bom told her. 

 

 

Minzy went wide eyed. "What??" Minzy asked.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Whats going on?" Bom asked. 

 

 

Minzy couldnt believe this was happening to her. "Oh my god. I think something happened to Young Don." Minzy said looking frantically for her phone. 

 

 

"Minzy whats going on??" Bom asked. 

 

 

"I didnt go to the dinner tonight. I guess i fell asleep waiting for Young Don and he nevr showed up. I hope he's ok." Minzy explained calling Young Don. 

 

 

"OH chincha??? Maybe he got hurt or something." Bom said. 

 

 

Minzy had worry in her eyes as she called Young Don. 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" 

 

 

Relief washed over her hearing his voice. 

 

 

"Oh my god. Young Don are you ok??" She asked. 

 

"Oppa who is it?"

 

 

BAM. Minzy felt like something just came up behind her stabbed her right in the back as she heard Lee Hi's voice on the other end.