Back to seoul

Another Love Story

On the plane ride home, the parents could tell half of the atmosphere wasn't good. 

 

 

Cl and Seungri sat separate, and Top and Bom wouldn't even look at each other.

 

 

"Is everything ok sweetheart?" Hai Lee omma asked a Bom once the plane took off. 

 

 


"Deh ommoni." Bom lied but still smiled. 

 

 


"Are you sure?" She asked again. 

 

 

 

"Mhm." Bom nodded. 

 

 


"Arasso...." Hai Lee omma went back to her seat. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 


"Psst." 

 

 

Dara looked around but saw no one so she went back to her book. 

 

 


"PSSSTTTT." A paper ball hit the back of her head. 

 

 


"Aish." Dara turned around and saw Jiyong standing by the bathroom waving at her to come over to him. 

 

 

 

Dara looked at Cl who had fallen asleep and unbuckled herself to go meet Jiyong. 

 

 


"What?" She said irritated. 

 

 

"Come sit next to me." He said pulling her over to his seat. 

 

 


"Are you crazy?? What if someone sees us??" She whispered yanking her arm back. 

 

 


"No ones gonna see us! I sit in the last section with no one around me." He said pulling her again. Dara looked around to made sure no one was watching. She sighed and followed him back there. 

 

 


She sat down next to him and he intertwined his fingers with hers. 

 

 

 

"Don't leave me. Ok?" She said softly. 

 

 

 


"Never." He responded. 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


When they arrived at the airport,  Bom was getting her stuff down from the carrier but was too short to reach one of her bags. 

 

 

 


Top didn't think what he was doing and went to help her. 

 

 

 

"Here pabo yah. You should've just asked for help." He shook his head.

 

 


Bom looked up at him and stared. 

 

 

 


He realized what he was doing and cleared his throat awkwardly. "Mianhe." He said handing Bom her last bag and walked off. 

 

 

 

Hyo Jin omma was watching a couple aisles down and sighed sadly. 

 

 


Cl and Seungri had bumped into each other at the entrance but she didn't even look his way and just walked out. 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


A coupe days later after everyone had come back home, Dara Was at her academy practicing when Nichkhun called her. 

 

 


"Noona!" He called. 

 

 


"Deh?" She asked on the treadmill. 

 

 

 


"Hyungs here." 

 

 


"Hyung?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 


"GD hyung." Nichkhun clarified. 

 

 

 

"Oh." Dara blushed slightly. "Tell him to come in." 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Nichkhun nodded. Soon after, Jiyong walked in and walked over to her. 

 

 

 

"What're you doing here?" She asked giving him a hug. 

 

 

 

"You're not afraid if someone sees us?" He asked startled by her public hug. 

 

 


"Not anymore." She shook her head. 

 

 


He smiled but then frowned when shirtless Taecyeon walked over and interrupted them. 

 

 

 

"Sunbaenim says that Saturdays match is moved up an hour." Taec said. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Dara nodded. "Thanks for telling me." 

 

 


Taec nodded and then walked back to his machine. 

 

 

 

"Can't you workout somewhere with a little less skin?" Jiyong asked pointing at the shirtless guys in the room. 

 

 

 


Dara rolled her eyes and ignored him. She bent down to pick up her water bottle making Jiyongs eyes practically jump out of his sockets. 

 

 

 


"YAH. Do you have to bend down like that especially when you're wearing a sports bra and shorts??" Jiyong exclaimed taking off his jacket and covering her in it. 

 

 

 

 

"You never cared before!" Dara yelled at him. 

 

 

 


"That's before we started dating!" He argued making everyone look over at them. 

 

 

 

 

"NOONA! You're dating GD hyung??" 

 

 

 


"Daebak!!"

 

 

 

"No way!!"

 

 

 

"Congrats!!"

 

 


"Great. Now look what you did." Dara hit forehead.

 

 

 

 


--------------------------------------

 

 

 


"Omma!" Mason called to Bom. "Can I get these ones??" 

 

 

 


Bom and Mason were looking for new soccer cleats since his old ones were ripped and worn out.

 

 

 


"Hold on lemme see." She said walking over. She helped him out them on and told him to walk around in them for a bit. 

 

 

 


"Everyone in positions! Sajangnim is coming!!" One of the employees said to the others in the store Bom and Mason were in.

 

 

 


"Aish! Why do inspections have to be today??" Another employee said fixing her uniform and straightening out the shoes on display. 

 

 

 

Bom over head the conversation and saw Top walking over with a bunch of other men in suits. 

 

 


She looked over at him and he made eye contact with her as him and the other men walked over to the shoe store. 

 

 

 

"Omma, these ones fit good- hyung!!" Mason exclaimed and ran into Tops arms. 

 

 

 

Bom and Top didn't know what to do. Bom told him to stay away and he knew had had to but Mason was making it very difficult for them not to interact. 

 

 

 

"Hyung! I haven't seen you since we went to Jeju." Mason hugged Top. 

 

 

Top smiled. "You too Mason ah! How have you been?" 

 

 

 

"Good! Omma and I are looking for cleats." Mason said showing off his new shoes. 

 

 

 

"You look really good in them." Top complimented. 

 

 

 


"Omma! Look! It's hyung!" Mason called pointing at Top.

 

 

 


"I see." Bom fake smiled. 

 

 

 


"Excuse me for a second." Top said to his workers. 

 

 


He walked over to Bom with Mason still in his arms. 

 

 

 


"I think this belongs to you." He tried to joke. 

 

 

 

Bom nodded and took Mason. "Thanks." She said to Top. 

 

 

 


They stood there in silence not knowing what to say while Tops heart broke more and more each second not being able to talk and have fun with her. 

 

 

 


"Well, we have to go. Come on Mason." Bom eventually said. She took off the shoes from Mason and went to pay for them. She took one last glance at Top and walked out if the store. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy was walking out of her dance studio when she saw the last person she wanted to see walking out of the cafe next door. 

 

 

 

 

Lee Hi looked over at Minzy and scoffed. "Of course, I thought my day was too good to be true." 

 

 

 

"Alright. That's it. What is your problem??" Minzy crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

"Problem? I don't have a problem. I think it's just sad when a girl doesn't get the hint that her boyfriend doesn't like her." Lee hi said. 

 

 

 

"You think he doesn't like me? Are you serious right now?" Minzy raised her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"You know it's true. Don't make me prove it to you as well." Lee Hi challenged. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh really? Go ahead." Minzy retorted it. 

 

 

 


"Alright." Lee Hi said. She stopped one of the taxis and drove off. 

 

 

 

-RING RING-

 

 

 


Minzy looked at her phone and noticed that Lee Hi was calling her. 

 

 

 


"What." Minzy answered. 

 

 

 

"Right now, I'm driving to Parks Book Store. You know where that is right?" Lee Hi told her. 

 

 

 

Parks Book Store was about three minutes away from where Minzy was. 

 

 


"Yeah?" Minzy furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 


"Oppa is at YG right now. It takes 10 minutes to get from there to us. Call him and see if he'll come to you or me." Lee Hi said. 

 

 

 


"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing this stupid thing. I know he loves me and I don't need to play your petty games to prove it." Minzy said. 

 

 

 

"Really? Fine then. See if it's true." Lee Hi challenged her. 

 

 


Minzy hung up out of anger. "I don't need to prove it to her." 

 

 

 

Minzy tried to get a cab but everyone one of them already had someone in them. She bit her lip and looked at Young Dons number. 

 

 


She sighed and sent him the message to come pick her up. 

 

 


She waited for a fifteen minutes before she saw a car pull up. 

 

 


"See? I was worried about nothing." Miny sighed in relief. 

 

 


But as she got closer, she noticed that she was wrong. 

 

 

 

"Minzy yah?" Taeyang called her. "Young Don called me to come pick you up." 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP-

 

 

 

Minzy looked at the message in her phone with tears in her eyes. 

 

 

 

"What did I tell you?" Lee Hi's message read. 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 


The next day, Top followed Daesungs instructions to Min Hyuns grave. 

 

 


He finally found it after searching for 20 minutes and looked at it sadly. 

 

 

 


"Uh, annyeonghasayo hyung." Top bowed awkwardly. 

 

 

 

He looked at the tombstone and what it had on it. 

 

 


Gong Min Hyung
Beloved Son
Beloved Brother
Beloved Father
Beloved Husband

 

 


"Uh Mianhe hyung. But, I came here to ask you something really selfish." Top started. He kneeled down on the grass. 

 

 

 

"Can you give Bom to me? I know I shouldn't be asking you this but I can't help myself.     Shes so stubborn and rude and loud and angry and," Top smiled for a second, "so amazing." 

 

 

"Can you please let her go and give her to me?" Top asked. "I love Mason as much as I would love my own kid. He's just like his mom. I promise to take care of both of them until the day I die."