Lovely to meet you

Another Love Story

The sun rose and lit up Dara's room with an early morning light. 

 

 

 

She nuzzled closer to Jiyong for warmth and slowly opened her eyes. 

 

 

 

 


"Omo!" She whispered yelled sliding back when she realized her face was right near Jiyongs bare chest. 

 

 

 

 

"Ottoke?" She cursed. She slowly sat up and tried to get out if bed without waking him. 

 

 

 

 

"Get back in here." Jiyong said not opening his eyes.

 

 

 


"." Dara cursed in her head. She slowly slid back in. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. 

 

 

 


"Have you never been touched by a guy before that you're acting like a five year old boy right now?" Jiyong scoffed opening his eyes and looking at her. 

 

 

 

 

"A- ani!" Dara stuttered pushing him away. 

 

 


"Yeah ok." Jiyong smirked. 

 

 

 


"Yah! For your information, it had so many boyfriends before my boxing days! I had a different guy in my bed every night!" Dara said but regretting it immediately as soon as she said. 

 

 


"BWAH??" Jiyong yelled dumbfounded. "You were a model for over 10 years! How many guys would that be??" 

 

 

 


"I mean, that's, that's not what I meant!" Dara stuttered. 

 

 

 


"Wah chincha. The quiet ones are always the most dangerous." Jiyong scoffed turning his back to her.

 

 

 


"Jiyong?" Dara but her lip. 

 

 

 

"Hm." Jiyong grunted. 

 

 

 


"Oh come on." She nudged him. 

 

 

 


"Nope." He said still not turning to her. 

 

 

 

"Come onnnnn." She whined. "It was six years ago! I've changed! And you know that you're the only guy I like now." Dara hugged him. 

 

 

 

Jiyong grunted again still not budging. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong." She sung as she kissed his shoulder. "Come on, don't make me go further." 

 

 

 


She could feel him easing up but not enough. She kissed his neck and wrapped her arms around him.

 

 

 

"Arasso arasso!" He laughed turning back around. 

 

 

 

Dara laughed and kissed him. "I knew I could get you with that one."

 

 

 

"You're terrible." He laughed. 

 

 

 


"I know I know." Dara patted herself on the back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 


"Minzy!!" Young Don called Minzy when her class had ended. 

 

 

 

 

"You've got to be kidding me." Minzy cursed. "I don't have time for this." She pushed passed him. 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy will you please wait?!" He called stopping her again. 

 

 

 


"NO! I'm done waiting oppa!!" She yelled. 

 

 

 

He was caught off guard by her sudden outburst. Even when they had fights, she never yelled him like that. 

 

 


"Our anniversary, three dates, two hang outs with our other friends, what about the other night huh??" She yelled pushing him away. 

 

 

 


"Ok I know I screwed up but you have to listen to me, I had-"

 

 

 

"You had what? Good reasons? Your reasons were all one thing. Lee Hi Lee Hi Lee Hi!! Well you know what? I am so sick and tired of this whole thing. It's great to know that you still have feelings for her because that's stopping me from continuing this relationship any longer. I'm done!" Minzy yelled blowing up. 

 

 

 

"What do you mean you're done?" He furrowed his eyebrows afraid of the answer. 

 

 

 

 

"I mean I'm done with this relationship. Until you figure out who you want, I can't go on like this." She said. 

 

 

 


-RING RING-

 

 


Young Don looked at his phone and they both saw who was calling. 

 

 

 

"You better pick up. God forbid you hurt her feelings because you couldn't answer her call." Minzy shook her head and rolled her eyes. 

 

 

 


"Minzy yah, please." He grabbed her arm. 

 

 

 

 


She turned around and stared at him straight in the eyes. "Me or her. Choose right now." 

 

 

 


"What do you mean?" He asked. 

 

 


"It's me or her oppa! You can't have both. You're either with one or the other!! Choose right now." She crossed her arms. 

 

 

 


"Minzy, you know I can't choose-"

 

 

 


"If you can't choose, the. You've made your choice." She turned around again and this time got in her car and dove away.

 

 

 


"AISH DAMMIT!!" Young Don threw his phone on the ground and ran his fingers through his hair. 

 

 

 

 

 


-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

"Dara?" Jiyong called walking into the boxing room. 

 

 

 


"HA." He heard Dara yell in the ring. 

 

 

 


He turned his head and saw Dara practicing with some other guy. He saw the guy punch Dara and she went down onto the ground. 

 

 

 


"YAH." Jiyong yelled running into the ring. "You gotta take it this hard with a woman???" Jiyong yelled at the kid. 

 

 

 

"Ji! What are you doing??" Dara got up and pushed him back. 

 

 


"Mianhe Junho yah, give me a second." Dara apologized and dragged Jiyong away who was still making threatening hand signals to Junho. 

 

 

 


"Yah, that bastard could've given you black eye!! Are you ok?" Jiyong looked at her face. 

 

 

 


"I'm fine!" She slapped his hands away. "Junho needed to practice how to knock a person down and I said I would practice with him!" 

 

 

 

 


"But did he have to punch so hard??" 

 

 

 

"Yes!" Dara said bluntly. 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara both huffed at each other. 

 

 

 

"Why're you here anyway?" She asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh yeah, one of my best friends is flying in from the U.S. I want you to meet him. He's meeting us at the cafe." Jiyong said. 

 

 

 


"Arasso, let me change and then we can go." Dara said running into the locker room. 

 

 

 


20 minutes later, they arrived at the cafe. 

 

 

 

"Oh, there he is." Jiyong pointed at a guy who's back was turned towards them sitting by the window. 

 

 

Dara felt a weird feeling inside her and but she shrugged it off. They walked to the guys table and turned towards him. 

 

 

 


Dara lost her breath and almost collapsed on the ground. The guy took one look at her and just smirked. 

 

 

 


"Dara, this is Alex Kim, one of my best friends. Alex, this is Dara, my girlfriend." Jiyong introduced them. 

 

 

 

"It's lovely to meet you, Dara." The guy said with a mischievous smile.