awkward morning

Another Love Story

GD leaned in closer to Dara, closer and closer. When he was only a couple inches away, her eyes grew wide with surprise and slammed him in to the couch. 

 

"YAH. OWW!!" He cried in pain. 

 

"Try something like that again, and your leg wont be the only part hurting." She glared with her arms crossed. 

 

"Chill woman! I was only playing around!" He argued angrilly. 

 

"Well dont. Got it? The wrappings done so you can just go home." Dara gritted her teeth before storming into her room. She closed the door and leaned against it to hear if GD left yet. No sound was made. She sighed angrilly and just went to bed. 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Yobosayo?" Cl answered her phone in her apartment. 

 

"Annyeong." A familiar voice said on the other line. 

 

"Seungri yah!!" Cl beamed. 

 

"You said you like cheese the other night right?" Seungri suddenly asked. 

 

"Yeah, love it. Why?" CL asked a little confused. 

 

"Ok, one second." Seungri said before hanging up. There was a knock at the door. 

 

"No way..." Cl smiled as she sprinted to the door. "KYAAAHHH!!!" She jumped with glee after she opened the door seeing Seungri with a box of extra cheese pizza. 

 

"Hey." He smile holding the steaming box. 

 

"SEUNGRI YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST." She jumped taking the box and running into her living room. He came in with some coke and sat next to her as they munched on the pizza. 

 

"How did you get past the reporters? They usually bombard anyone who comes in here. Thats why hardly anyone lives in the building." Cl said a little sad.

 

"I just said I didnt know who Cl was and that i was here to visit my halmoni." He laughed. 

 

"Smart." She giggled sipping her coke. They sat in silence for a while eating away at their pizza before Seungri broke it. 

 

"Cl.." He said.

 

"Hm?" She asked. 

 

"How do get by everyday with so many people following you around and invading your privacy?" He asked. 

 

Cl stopped eating and looked at him for a second. "Come here, i wanna show you something." She said taking him by the hand and walking into her room. She opened her closet and in there, there were hundreds of sticky notes, posters, letters, pictures, printed pictures of comments, dolls, etc.

 

"This is why." She sai warmly smiling at her closet. 

 

"What is all of this?" He asked in amazement at the colorful little room. 

 

"This is where i keep all of my fan letters and stuff. I get a bunch of these every month and i've never thrown one away. I read all of them too. People say i inspire them. Sure, i have antifans but who doesnt? These fans are the ones that keep me going everyday. If someone smiles and its because of me, thats enough of a reason for me to keep being an idol." She said leaning against the wall looking for her letters and smiling. 

 

Seungri watched her reading her letters. 

 

"She's really something special." He smiled watching her.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Yeah, he passed away a year after Mason was born." 

 

Taeyangs words rung in Tops ears ever since last night. He was in his office looking over papers but wasnt really paying attention to them.

 

"Um..Sajangnim?" Tops assistant said to him. 

 

"Hm?" He said not looking up. 

 

"The...papers..." She stuttere. 

 

"What? Huh?" Top snapped out of his daze and looked down at his papers. "Oh crap!" He yelled noticing he left ink marks all over it. 

 

"Why didnt you stop me??" He asked. 

 

"I did..." His assistant said nervously. 

 

"Oh. You did? Minahe. Do we have copies of this?" He asked. 

 

"Deh." I'll get them to you right now." She said hurrying out of the room. 

 

" ." He ran his fingers through his hair at hus stupid mistake. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

 

"Mmmmmm..." Dara rustled in her bed. She looked at her clock: 12 pm. 

 

"Oh...12 pm..." She closed her eyes again. 

 

"12 PM?? !!!" She quickly got up and went into the shower to take a super quick shower. She got out of the bathroom in her towel and undergarments and ran to the kitchen to make some quick toast. She grabbed her toast from the toaster when it was done and was about to run back into her room when the living room bathroom door opened. GD walked out of the bathroom shirtless and a little sleepy but was wide awake when he saw Dara in her towel. 

 

Dara gasped, but when she let go of her towel to cover and eyes, her towel fell to the ground, exposing her brown laced underwear and matching bra. 

 

Everyone in the room was practically frozen. G shirtless staring at Dara. Dara in her underwear and bra not being able to move. 

 

"Dara yah!!" Someone sung as the door opened. "I brought you you're favorite foo- OMO!!" An old ahjumma exclaimed seeing the scene in the living room. 

 

"I- uh- didnt see anything!!" The ahjumma exclaimed dropping the groceries in shock and turning away. 

 

"Ahjummoni!! Its not like that! I swear!!" Dara stuttered. 

 

"I get it i get it! You're a young woman now! Theres no need to be ashamed! I'll just leave you two alone." The ahjumma said awkwardly before rushing out. 

 

"Ahjummoni!! I promise its not what you think!!" Dara yelled but it was too late, the ahjumma scurried away and shut the door. 

 

"Aish aish aish." She banged the door in embarrassment and frustration. 

 

She turned around murderiously and charged towards GD. 

 

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HERE?!?!" She yelled wrapping the towel back around her. 

 

"You....towel...fell......." He stuttered in a daze. 

 

"GET OUT!!!" She screamed throwing him out. 

 

She slammed the door behind him and covered her face in embarassment. 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Dara yah, you look sick." Cl said back at Minzys apartment. Everybodies work was over and they all decided to come to Minzys for a bit. 

 

"Dont ask." Dara slumped onto the couch after getting a bag of chips. "But lets just say i can never show my face in front of GD again." Dara groaned covering her face. 

 

Bom laughed. "Whar happened??" 

 

"He was in my apartment this morning for only who knows why still, and he saw me in my underwear." Dara fake criedd. 

 

"WHAT?!?!" The girls exclaimed spitting their drinks.

 

"I KNOWW!!" Dara cried. 

 

"Dude!!!" Minzy gasped. 

 

"Daebak." Cl covere . 

 

Bom was just staring at ara still umbfounded. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Where were you this morning?" Daesung asked G as he walked into their room at the club. 

 

"Daras place." G shuddered. 

 

"Daras? Why?" Seungri asked. 

 

"These two bastards made me walk her home and i hurt my leg so i couldnt go home so i just spent the night at her place, but then in the morning she was rushing around her house in her towel and when she saw me, her towel fell." GD said like it was nothing. 

 

"So you saw her ?" Top raised his eyebrows. 

 

 

"Basically." G shrugged. 

 

"Cool." Taeyang said. 

 

"YAH! DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE ANY MORALS??" Seungri yelled at his hyungs. 

 

The guys stared at him blankly and shook their heads. 

 

"Chincha hyungs." Seungri shook his head in disapointment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

"So what am i gonna do Dara yah?" Bom asked as the two drove in Daras car back home from the mall. They had to get home because it was getting pretty late.

 

"Just ask one of your guy friends or something." Dara said as she drove. The car stopped at a red light but the car behind crashe into their bumper. 

 

"Ouch! Bom are you ok?" Dara exlciame sitting back up. 

 

"Ahh...yeah i think so." Bom said. But Dara saw there was a small cut on Boms chin from hitting the front of the car.

 

"Aish, someones gonna die today." Dara exclaimed as the two got out of their car. They saw two adorable ahjummas and two little ahjussis get out of the other car. 

 

"Omo omo!! Are you girls ok??" The ahjummas exlciamed rushing over to Dara and Bom on the sidewalk. 

 

"I told my silly husband to watch the road!" The first ahjumma exclaimed. 

 

Bom and Dara were gonna b8tch them out, but they had a soft spot for ahjummas and ahjussis. 

 

"Yah! Kwon Seung Duk! Cant you drive properly??" The ahjumma hit her husband. 

 

"Agassis, we are so sorry. We promise to pay for the damages." The husbands apologized looking at the bumper. 

 

Dara and Bom looked at the bumper, it wasnt too bad. 

 

"Ani ani ahjussi, its ok. Leave it." Bom smiled. 

 

"Aigoooo. Dont be silly!" The husband scoffed. "Hai Lee yah, lets bring these girls back to our place to make sure they're ok." Seung Duk ahjussi told his wife. 

 

"Good idea." The wife nodded. 

 

"Aniyo aniyo ahjumma. we're really fine." The girls resisted not wanting to cause the two couples any trouble. 

 

"Aigoo! What fine? You have a cut on your chin and that one hasnt said a word to us since she got out of the car!" The second ahjumma said. "Choi Sang Tae! I told you not to talk to Seung Duk as he was driving! Now we've hurt these lovely girls." The other wife scoled her husband. 

 

"Ahjummoni, we're really fine." Bom smile sweetly. 

 

"Nonsense! We'll call a tow truck to get your car and to fix it up, in the mean time, you girls will rest at our home." Hae Lee ahjumma said. The girls sighed knowing it was no use to argue. 

 

"Deh." Bom finally said. 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was back at one of the couples house. 

 

"So what are your names?" Hai Lee asked the girls as she brought them some tea. 

 

"Park Bom imnida." Bom bowed. "And this is Dara Park, she doesnt talk much." Bom laughe as Dara shyly bowed. 

 

"Aigoo what lovely ladies! Well This is Hai Lee ahjumma, and I am Hyo Jin ahjumma. But you guys call us aunty arasso?" Hyo Jin aunty told them. 

 

"Deh." The girls nodded. 

 

"And call us 'abeoji." The ahjussis smiled warmly as they sat next to their wives. 

 

"Deh abeoji." Bom smiled. 

 

"Do you guys work?" Sang Tae asked.

 

"Uh Deh. Im a doctor at Seoul hospital, and Daras a boxer." Bom said. 

 

"Wah chincha? a boxer and doctor! You women are fantastic." The ahjummas gushed causing bom and dara to blush. 

 

"Do you guys need to be home soon?" Seung Duk aske them.

 

"Uh, deh." Bom nodded because Mason was gonna be home soon. 

 

"Arasso. Well our sons are gonna be here soon so they can drop you off." Sang Tae told the girls. 

 

"Deh." The girls nodded. 

 

"Say, are you guys single?" HAe Lee asked. 

 

"Hae Lee yah, dont start! These girls probably have lovely boyfriends waiting for them! These girls are way too good for our sons!" Seung Deuk told his wife. 

 

Bom and Dara just laughed before answering them. "Aniyo aniyo abeoji. We're single and i bet your sons are amazing. We would love to meet them." Bom smiled. 

 

"Oh! Here they come." Hae Lee exclaimed as she looked out of the window seeing two cars pull into the parking lot. 

 

The oor opened moments later and their sons walked in. 

 

"Bom, Dara, these are our sons." Hyo Jin ahjumma said as two men walked in with her. 

 

"Annyeonhasayo." Bom an Dara bowed. They lifted their heads and went wide eyed. 

 

"This Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong." Hai Lee ahjumma hugged her son. 

 

"And this is Choi Sang Hyun. Hansome isnt he? But he's sucha pig head." Hyo Jin ahjumma hugged her son as well. 

 

GD and Top were speechless. The two girls that were the last girls they wanted to see...were in their parents apartment.