nuts

Another Love Story

"Minzy??" Dara and Cl came rushing through the Minzys apartment.  Bom had texted for them to come over after Minzy started crying. 

 

"Oh my god what happened?? Is Young Don ok?" Cl asked as they went over to Minzy who was crying on the couch in Boms arms. 

 

 

"No. He didnt get hurt. I got stood up." She said sadly. 

 

 

 

"What??" Dara and Cl exclaimed. 

 

 

 

After Minzy had explained the whole story to him, Dara couldnt stay still. She grabbed her keys and was about to drive to his apartment. 

 

 

Minzy rushed after her and held her back. "Unni dont!!" 

 

 

"Wae??" Dara shook her arm back. "He has no right to do that to you, i'll kick his sorry !"

 

 

"Unni please. You cant." Minzy begged. 

 

 

"Why not Minzy?? He deserves it!" Bom chimed in. 

 

 

"And what? Have him and Lee Hi laugh at me because i need my unnies to beat up anyone who hurts me?? I wont have any respect left!!" Minzy yelled to them. 

 

 

Dara and them sighed. Cl walked over to Minzy and put her hand on her shoulder. 

 

 

"Fine." cl said. "But if this happens again, just hit him. Arasso?" 

 

 

"Fine." Minzy nodded. She relaxed her shoulders and went to sit back on the couch hurting. 

 

 

"I hate to leave you right now, But Mason has a game tomorrow early so we need to go home. Mianhe Minjiya." Bom apologized. 

 

 

"Aniyo aniyo." Minzy wiped her tears away. "You guys should go anyway. I'll be ok." She tried to smile bravely. 

 

 

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Cl asked. 

 

 

"Mhm." She nodded. They hugged her goodbye and left.

 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha that Young Don. I'll kill him if i see him tomorrow." Cl shook her head. 

 

 

"Call me if you do." Dara said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was in the ring getting some early workouts in when Taec called her. 

 

 

"Noona, Jiyongs here." Taec said. 

 

 

 

"Jiyong?" Dara furrowed her eyebrows. "Um, good work today oppa. Thanks for practicing with me." She smiled to the guy who was helping her. 

 

 

 

"Sure thing Dara." he smiled back and went to the weight room. She grabbed her water bottle and hung her towel around her neck and went to see Jiyong. 

 

 

He was waiting in the lobby for her looking at the VIP's wall. Daras, Seungris, Taecs, and Wooyoungs were the biggest out of the ten there. 

 

 

"What do you want?" She asked. He turned around and looked her up and down. 

 

 

"Not bad." He said with approval. 

 

 

She raised her eyebrow in disbelief. "Are you being serious right now?" She gritted her teeth. 

 

 

He ignored her. "Go and get changed. We're going out." 

 

 

"Bwah?" She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

"Does working out ruin your hearing? I said go get changed we're going out." He repeated slightly irritated. 

 

 

"And why do i have to do what you say?" She retorted. He rolled his eyes. He walked towards and started pushing towards the locker room. 

 

 

"YAH." She yelled. But he ignored her again and pushed her into the room. "You have five minutes! I'll be in the car." He ordered her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're unbelievable." She said as she opened the door to his passenger seat. Dara had changed out of her shorts and T-shirt into her jean shorts and a different T-shirt with her red nikes. 

 

 

"Starbucks or coldstone?" He asked suddenly. 

 

 

"Starbucks." She answered. 

 

 

 

He drove to the nearest starbucks and ordered their orders. He didnt say anything until they were seated with their drinks and snacks. 

 

 

"So," he took a sip of his drink, "I've been thinking." 

 

 

"Wow, thats a pretty big step for you Jiyong. I hope you didnt hurt yourself." She sarcastically clapped for him.

 

 

He rolled his eyes. "And so i kept asking myself what i find about you so attractive to make me like you." He continued.

 

 

"I mean, I like girls with curves while you have the body of a ten year old boy, I like girls younger than me while you're my noona of 4 years, and not to mention that your personality ." He explained.

 

 

Dara stared at him dumbfounded. 

 

 

"And so, it just came to me!" He snapped his fingers. "I figured out why this is happening to me. You see, i've been single for a while now and so my mind is getting desperate and i guess since you were the newest girl ive met that wasnt 100% non-datable, my mind tricked this place," he placed his hand over his heart, "that i liked you! Doesnt that clear everything up? So you know what i need to do?" He asked her. 

 

 

"Humor me." She said still dumbfounded. 

 

 

"I need to meet a bunch of hot y girls that are my ideal types and then i'll forget all about you!" He said happily. "Isnt that great??" He asked. 

 

 

"Wow, you figured that all by yourself. Is there anything else you figured out?" she asked. 

 

 

"Nope, that was it." 

 

 

"Good." She nodded. She took the lid off of her drink and poured it all on his head and walked out of the cafe. 

 

 

 

"YAH. DARA PARK!!!" He screamed. Everyone in the cafe shot looks at him. Some death glares from hearing their conversations, some completely confused at the situation, and some trying not to laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So are oyu sure you're ok Minzy?" Bom asked Minzy as they shopped. Bom took Minzy shopping to take her mind off of Young Don since shopping was Minzys favorite thing to do. 

 

 

"Yeah, im fine." Minzy answered obviously still a little upset. 

 

 

"Has he called you yet?" Bom asked looking for clothes for Mason. 

 

 

"Nope." Minzy answered pissed off. It had been two days since that night and he still hadnt contacted her. 

 

 

"Omma, they put these new candy bars in the vending machines at school and i bought one today and it looked so good!!" Mason said taking out a candy bar. 

 

 

"Oh chincha? Whats it called?" Bom asked looking at jeans for him. 

 

 

"Mr. Goodbar." Mason said opening the wrapper. 

 

 

"Oooo sounds good." Bom smiled at him. 

 

 

"Mr goodbar?" Bom thought for a second. Her eyes widened and turned around to see chewing on a bite. "MASON NO!!!" She ran to him. But it was too late, he swallowed the bite. 

 

 

"Mason Mr.Goodbar has peanuts in them!!!" She yelled to him. She picked him up and called Minzy over. 

 

 

"Minzy we have to go. Mason ate nuts." Bom said teary eyed. Minzys eyes widened and she looked over at Mason who had started coughing uncontrollably. 

 

 

"Move!! move!!!!" Bom pushed the people aside who were in her way. They ran to Boms car and sped to the hospital. 

 

 

 

"SOMEONE HELP US!!" Bom yelled to the staff. 

 

 

 

"Bom, whats wrong??" One of Boms collegues, Oh Jin hee, ran to to her. 

 

 

"Its Mason, he ate some nuts today that were in a candy bar and his throat is starting to close up. Wheres Chang Min oppa??" Bom asked frantically. Oh Chang Min took care of any allergy emergency. 

 

 

Jin Hee called a bunch of doctors and they put Mason on a gurney and wheeled him to a hospital to room to check his blood and reaction. 

 

 

They closed the doors that blocked Minzy, Bom and anyone else from coming in. 

 

 

Boms tears streamed down her face as she watched helplessly at her son fighting for his life and doctors take blood out of him an give me multiple shots.