thanks hyung

Another Love Story

"I have to go." Bom told Top. "Masons class ends in an hour and its gonna take a while to get there with all this traffic."

 

 

 

 

"Arasso. Be careful ok?" He told her. 

 

 

 

 

"I will. I'll call you later." She smiled. He smiled back and quickly pulled her in for a hug. 

 

 

 

 

"Whats this for?" She asked wraaping her arms around him. 

 

 

 

 

"It just feels nice." He said. 

 

 

 

 

She smiled and hugged him for a bit. 

 

 

 

 

"Saranghe." He whispered. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed him quickly before leaving. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong ah." Dara said walking to his photo shoot. 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked in and saw Jiyong and Alex in there working with a couple of models. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh Dara." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "You remember Alex right?"

 

 

 

 

"You have no idea." She said in her head but just nodded. 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's going to put my models in his magazine." Jiyong smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow thats great." Dara faked a smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I have to get something from my house so i'll be right back in like 10 minutes." Jiyong said running out the door. 

 

 

 

 

 

The models went into their changing room for the next outfit leaving Dara and Alex alone. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So Dara Park? Doesnt really suit you." Alex smirked editing the pictures.

 

 

 

Dara grabbed him by the collar and pinned him up against the wall. 

 

 

 

 

"You make one wrong move and i'll make sure you wish you were never born." She spat at him. "Im not the same helpless little weak girl from six years ago."

 

 

 

 

"Oh get a grip Sandy." He pushed her off. "Im not here for you. Im here on actual business." 

 

 

 

 

The models walked out in there new outfits. Dara noticed Alex checking out their asses and scoffed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Actual business? What bull." She snapped. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dont make me angry Sandy, you dont know what im capable of. Ive changed too." He whispered in her ear before starting the second photo shoot. 

 

 

 

 

Dara was sick to her stomach. She walked out and drove straight to her academy. She couldnt stay any longer in the same room as him. 

 

 

 

 

"Where'd Dara go?" Jiyong asked when he returned with his other camera. 

 

 

 

 

"I dont know, she just left." Alex shrugged. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hang on hyung, your car keys are here somewhere." Young Don said when Seungri came to get his car keys. 

 

 

 

"Arasso." Senungri nodded and went out to the balcony. 

 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

"You're....you're.....you're....." He stuttered. 


 

 

 

 

"Cl." She smiled finishing his sentence. 

 

 

 

...........

 

 

"Oh! How rude of me! I am so sorry. I never asked you what your name was!" Cl cursed at herself talking to Seungri.


 

 

 

 

"Seungri, Lee Seungri." He smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"Well it's nice to meet you." She shook his hand. 

 

 

 

 

-END FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

Seungri sadly smiled remembering their first meeting. 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Lee Hi smiled when she saw Young Don walking down the stairs to VIP.  "Why did you wanna see me?" 

 

 

 

"Theres something we have to talk about Lee Hi yah." He said as they sat down in the corner on the two couches. 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" She asked.

 

 

 

 

He took a deep breath. "We cant do this anymore."

 

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows. 

 

 

 

"I mean i cant see you anymore. Minzy means too much to me." He told her. 

 

 

 

 

"What? Are you being serious right now?" Lee Hi asked getting angry. 

 

 

 

"Deh. Lee Hi, when we broke up, i wished every day that you would come back to me and we could be together again, but that was before i fell in love with Minzy. Im sorry." He said. 

 

 

 

"But it can be like that now! We can be together and it can be like old times." She grabbed his hand. 

 

 

 

"No, it cant. I love Minzy now." He pushed her hand away. "I need to go talk to her and make up for everything i did."

 

 

 

Young Don got up ready to go to Minzys place and win her back. 

 

 

 

 

"If you leave now, then you can forever say goodbye to me!" Lee Hi yelled at him. Young Don stopped for a second and hesitated. 

 

 

 

"Minzys more important." Then he left the bar and drove to Minzys place leaving Lee Hi by herself for the last time. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

"Minzy!" Young Don banged on Minzys door. "Minzy open up! I have to talk to you!!" 

 

 

 

No one answered. He sighed and sat down with his back leaning on her door and waited for her to come home. 

 

 

 

3 hours later, Minzy came home to find a sleeping Young Don by her door. 

 

 

 

"Does he always have to ruin my good days?" Minzy scoffed. "yah." She nudged him. 

 

 

 

"Hm?" His head slowly lifted up. He opened his eyes and blinked up at her. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" She crossed her arms. 

 

 

 

He remembered why he was there and stood up. "Minzy, i have to talk to you." 

 

 

 

"So talk. No ones stopping you." She said unlocking her door. 

 

 

 

"I made a huge mistake." He started. 

 

 

 

"I know." Minzy said nonchalantly as she warmed up some ramyun. 

 

 

 

"And i know that Lee Hi is nothing compared to you. Im so sorry that i wavered for that time." He said. 

 

 

 

"Yeah, well." Minzy shrugged turning on the TV. 

 

 

 

"Minzy yah! im trying to apologize here to you! Can you at least pay attention and hear me out?" He yelled. 

 

 

 

Minzy sighed. She turned off her TV and put her ramyun down as she stood up. "Do you have any idea how hurt I was when you didnt show up for our anniversary?"  She glared at him. "Or when i asked you to come pick me up and you sent Taeyang?" 

 

 

 

"I know and thats why im here. To make up for it." He said. 

 

 

 

 

"You cant. Because what if this happens again? I dont know how to trust you anymore." She told him. "When i said i was done i meant it. Get out oppa. I wanna move on." She said. 

 

 

 

"minzy." He said sincerely hurt. 

 

 

 

"I said get out!" She yelled. Young Don stared at her with hurt eyes but left because he didnt want to hurt her anymore.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Is he asleep?" Top whispered when Bom came out of Masons room the next night. 

 

 

 

"Yeah." Bom nodded and sat on the couch next to him. "What are you gonna do about the mall?"

 

 

 

 

"We have construction workers everywhere in the mall now. Its also been closed until they can finish the repairs. Theres so much to do." He ran his fingers through his hair stressfully. 

 

 

 

"Well right now, just relax." She said wrapping her arms around him and putting her head on his shoulder. "You can worry about that stuff in the morning." 

 

 

 

 

He smiled at her gesture. He didnt think she could ever love him back.

 

 

 

"Thanks hyung." Top said to Min Hyun in his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol omg, whoever made this picture, i love you!!!! xD This picture is seriously amazing!! <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

and since this story is coming to end (sadly) I put little hints within the chapters as to what my next story title is. (yes, i already have another story in mind lmao) I wanna see if you guys can figure it out. Whoever comments the story title first, i'll give them 350 karma points. Heres a hint: look through the WHOLE chapter. and dont forget, black and white (; ~sasha unni